I'm so glad I'm heterosexual. Nothing feels better than the soft skin of a woman

I'm so glad I'm heterosexual. Nothing feels better than the soft skin of a woman.
Homosexuality is a disgusting lifestyle choice. Why are gay people allowed to exist or have AIDS.

Attached: 1550562136817.jpg (500x500, 69K)

i completely agree with op picture, fuck gays you are all going to rot in hell

OP is a faggot

OP is a secret homosexual

Reminder that this guy is 53 and still acts like he's 13.

Attached: SasoDei.full.1039578.jpg (537x697, 74K)

Truth

>wah people are different than me wahhh

Think about it logically: who knows more about how to make a guy feel good?

Gay sex is way better. Every gay man is 10x better in bed than almost every woman.

People as flinchy about gay sex as you... obviously repressed. Can't handle those urges hunh? Sad.

Sodomy is a mental disease.

I'm so glad I'm an atheist. Nothing feels better than the soft skin of facts.
Theism is a disgusting lifestyle choice. Why are religious people allowed to exist or have AIDS.

don't get me wrong, I'm not against faggots.
I just think they don't really deserve to live, they are corrupting our society.

I don't agree with the whole "Anyone who doesn't like gay sex is gay themselves and repressing it." that's as dumb as "Every gay has been abused and is really a pedo and has sex with 100 men."
You're right that guys know what guys want though. Sucking dick can feel as awesome as getting sucked.

I also love the soft skin of a woman. I just so happen to be a woman too.

I'm 19.

I'm an atheist too. Where in my post did I reference religion?

>i need a picture and and explanation on an anonymous imageboard to show people that don't know me and never will know me, that i'm not gay.
yeah, classic closet homo. keep denying user.

You said you were 53 once looool

Underage alert, this guy keeps changing his age.

Attached: 1550896512650.jpg (500x643, 119K)

It was probably a different person.

Attached: 1550055576746.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

I am bisexual celibate. LGBTQ inclusion is a lie. You don't allow people to Question. It should be LGBTS, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Shill

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u5.jpg (750x1000, 103K)

no shit, Sherlock.

Sasori? He's 35, I see you just hit the keys in the wrong order.
Also holy shit Naruto/Akatsuki yaoi shipping takes me back.

I'm mostly happy with my body, but sometimes I can't help but think looking like that wouldn't be bad.

Why do the gays always post images of smooth shaven twinks in these threads?
Don't they know it's not even gay?

Attached: 1551116482546.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Kill yourself, godfags.
That impotent bearded faggot you worship gonna give you the sweet embrace if you do. I promise.

faggots should be executed like in good old days

It's totally gay. Gay could be attraction to the masculine or to men who represent more feminine traits. Taps and crossdressers are still guys and that's what's great about them.

That soft smooth feeling

Attached: 1550588473811.jpg (580x435, 185K)

anti theism and atheistic 'beliefs' are religious. Autist

Yep. And being homless is also a type of home.
And you, apparently, is a being without of brain. Whichs is a kind of brain, according to you.

I'm a homosexual, and I hope you die.

I don't feel like I'm gay though so it has to not be gay.

I’m straight as fuck but I love gay people so I disagree with your opinion here OP.

actually atheism can be consecutive, but most of atheists aren't such.
but this is a different topic

Nah, the guy who made this retarded thread.

Same picture everyday. Except for on the weekends for some reason.

Ive been watching naruto lately and i kinda fell in love with sasodei..

Attached: Deidara.full.837839.jpg (1000x1333, 165K)

I feel you, brother.

Why...?

That's because you're a faggot.

>Why are gay people allowed to exist or have AIDS

I know, gay people shouldn't be allowed to have AIDs, they should be healthy.

I definitely have sexual attraction to some guys, but have never had an emotional one (and don't see myself ever really developing one) I don't consider myself gay. That may be some form of denial but I also know what I like and don't like.

>straight as fuck
>love gay people
kek. Your gay

I love reading the /pol/-type toughguys that pretend someday they will execute anyone who offends their sensibilities

>believing in hell
What are you, six?

Some people start off heterosexual, become bi, then either become full on homosexual or regress back into heterosexuality.

lesbians are gay and feel the soft skin of women all the time! :)
You're a throwback caveman, your Abrahamic sect is happily disappearing, soon we won't have to deal with the archaic, obsolete dogmas of your fearful people.

>implying I worship a kike god instead of the gods of my ancestors.

They did it in Germany in the 1930s

And that lasted for all of 12 years before the entire world crushed them and split Germany for the next 40. Now even hinting sympathies to Nazism is met with backlash. Was it worth it?

The situation was a lot more complicated than that. Almost everyone fighting against the Nazis would be considered extremely homophobic by today's standards. These things come in cycles.

Homophobic, yes. Antisemitic, yes. Those were common beliefs at the time, but the Nazis took it to the extreme by legally sanctioning the arrest/sterilization/torture/execution of them. In addition to any peoples they believed inferior. There's a reason the Soviet offensive into Germany had so much rape, looting, and destruction; because the German offensive into the Soviet Union four years earlier included it. It was revenge.

Things come in cycles but if an ultra-authoritarian party does rise again, and tries to bring its policies and warfare to other nations, the cycle of people uniting to defeat it will repeat. People now also have history to look to for warning signs to prevent those things (though they are often over-exaggerated and if I had a dollar for every time I heard "This happened in 1930's Germany!" or "This is how Hitler gained power!" in reference to some political unrest/event, I would have enough money to buy a mansion full of smooth, slender, and scantily dressed traps)

I'm gay and alone
I wasn't supposed to have orgies, my ass destroyed, AIDS and shit?

I feel lied, fuck this I'm turning hetero again

People dislike those who engage in disgusting acts and spread disease. This is a natural response that is repressed by powerful institutions today. How is that not authoritarian?
How does it feel to be a homosexual? How can these people pretend to find any happiness and fulfillment in their lives?
I can't imagine it.

They can't imagine living how you do either. Different strokes for different folks. "Disgusting acts" is an incredibly vague term based on opinion, probably how a gay person would describe the idea of having sex with a woman or eating one out. "Spreading disease" you say as if things like AIDS blowing up in the 1980's and 90's was intentional, when the reality was it came from nobody knowing what it was or why it was spreading.
It's one's personal opinion, and their right, to say "I don't like ___, therefor I do not support it." It's another thing entirely to say "I don't like ___, therefor the government must ban it (and imprison/execute anyone who does support it."

They can't breed so i don't see them as a threat to world. but bisexuals are another story..

Whatever like 90% of supposed "gays" are simply hiding their odd lack of adult female lover and secret exclusive lust for little girls behind the revulsion from posting a "gay" pic or video.

Hating fags requires one or both of two things: religion or a low IQ. You’ve already stated that you’re an atheist, so I have some bad news for you champ......

I've never taken an IQ test but my academic performance would indicate at least above average intelligence. I hate gays because they are disgusting and destroy society.

>I hate gays because they are disgusting and destroy society.
That’s the sort of thing a tard would say. QED.

Attached: 0ED91C3E-3424-497E-8824-CE1D81F850B7.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Don't run with any sharp objects.

Shut up faggot

That's the kind of thing a homosexual deviant would say.

Go play with your crayons, kid.

Attached: 61907EFA-2C53-4C5C-8352-8D08A0E628B4.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

I think gays should be tied up and left on an island.

ITT: godtards R us

Attached: E3C83A74-DAB6-42F1-AA7D-F191A9D2B674.jpg (250x209, 10K)

You sound US American. I'm sorry if you were born in that third world country.

Fuck off, OP. I'm heterosexual, too. I devote zero hours a day to pondering who other men are fucking.