How much money for you to be taken out to sea just before sundown and float in the water whilst the boat sails off and...

How much money for you to be taken out to sea just before sundown and float in the water whilst the boat sails off and comes back an hour later?

Attached: sub-buzz-27210-1546537453-1.jpg (1200x858, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/airplane-1549-hudson-hypothermia/
cnn.com/2018/08/19/europe/cruise-ship-woman-rescued/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tkzY_VwNIek
youtube.com/watch?v=edErgGBSCYU
youtube.com/watch?v=JV0pNU9htnw
youtu.be/O37HI_AX9nY
imgur.com/QIee3vv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: sdfwefg.jpg (1280x850, 205K)

Attached: lifebuzz-9877b99ad716c665a2c647832a62828d-limit_2000.jpg (640x411, 61K)

Attached: lifebuzz-969c731035feea665232cb029d39498c-limit_2000.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

Attached: cvbdgdsvg.jpg (612x836, 145K)

10 000 minimum

Attached: thalassophia1.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

Something touches your foot 15 mins into your hour and you have no way of contacting the boat, what do?

Attached: 6jrMxQK.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Attached: w3BljN4.jpg (1404x936, 184K)

Attached: CMllPe2.jpg (640x469, 29K)

Attached: ReOg47P.jpg (960x946, 32K)

Attached: basking_shark1.jpg (790x600, 70K)

Attached: open-water-swimming-fear-2-resized.jpg (700x468, 299K)

Attached: e1a28a5b6626337fbcd4e7db7a59f478.jpg (750x500, 41K)

Attached: 1517607514976.gif (300x168, 1.43M)

with or without a diving suit and life jacket? cause without this you die within a few minutes

I like this thread more plox

No you don't you idiot... anyone can float/tread water for an hour.

And if you're referring to the temperature, if the OP didn't put it in as a variable than it's not part of the question, stop being autistic.

Attached: lifebuzz-362f35b46fc990c0e0306e0316bd2b01-thumb_400.jpg (400x270, 32K)

Attached: yklsSJC.jpg (3883x2589, 313K)

it's starting to make me do captchas... someone else can take over now

Attached: 711.jpg (700x525, 28K)

Several million dollars. Open water is my number one fear

15 minutes, but the boat has to be out of sight before it turns around and comes back for you?

nah you're the idiot floating with sea swell induce exhaustion very rapidly and hypotermia come along with thermal shock and exhaustion. That's why you see people on sailboard wearing diving suit and life jacket even in summer. Sorry to ruin your edgy fantasy

Did you read the fucking reply?

yes? read it again... read it slowly... read it one more time.... Has it clicked yet?

don't let this thread die i need more

The feet/eye picture terrified me

Tell me about your fears of open water while I look for more photos

It's just so big. Like we've discovered maybe 5-10% of the ocean and it's just so big and full of shit we don't even know about

Attached: arrested horse.jpg (700x525, 79K)

It's a variable regardless of whether its defined or not, seeing as how water and water temperature go hand in hand when considering mortality. It doesn't need to be part of the question to be part of the consideration.

Ehh 500 bucks?
Not too much tbh

OH FUCK YEAH a no you argument

it's a variable that you assume you're being dropped into the chilly waters of the antarctic as opposed to The Arabian Sea?... You were just trying to sound intelligent when you posted it.

No. It's already been stated that regardless of the geographic location, an ocean will still kill a human being that is not adequately prepared. A bare naked you in the Arabian Sea will also die of expose. I actually do have a scientific reason as to why. Think about how cold you are after you come out of a hot shower in the middle of summer. Why is that?

Different user, anyways.

If it helps, the boat being in sight is irrelevant. You ain't catching, or boarding a boat by yourself.

So they could strand you at open sea without ever leaving your sight.

>Think about how cold you are after you come out of a hot shower in the middle of summer. Why is that?

Evaporative cooling, Is it windy when you're submerged to your neck in a large body of water?

And you're still arguing this even though the initial time was only an hour?

You should be tested, user.

Depends how big the boat is.

>Is it windy when you're submerged to your neck in a large body of water
No, but the water is always cooler than the internals of your body. And since water conducts heat several magnitudes better than air, you're going to lose that body heat if you're
>submerged
in water.

For an hour? You'll be dead even if you were floating in the warmest part of the ocean.

Even a row boat is faster than a swimmer

>in the dark deeps with nothing but your thoughts and will to get that money

>Mom comes out into the backyard to tell you lunch is ready.

>tfw you're playing in a small kiddie pool

Attached: tenor (1).gif (373x498, 305K)

You are very dumb.
I spend more than an hour in the ocean on the regular

At this point i'm convinced you're trolling... no one is as thick as you.

2/10 made me reply to your trash.

Once the body's internal temperature drops below 96 F, you have hypothermia. If it doesn't drop below 90 F in an instant, you still have hypothermia, and since you're still in an entire body of water called the ocean, you're still going to lose heat over a period of time.

Assuming no one's pretending to be retarded, does anyone take regular dives in waters as warm as 81 F, completely naked? Because even regular scuba divers, wearing wetsuits, get the shivers eventually.

>eventually.

We will euthanize children who show signs of mental disability, eventually... but I guarantee it won't be in the next hour.

Attached: 1551119156406s.jpg (249x243, 5K)

How long? Are there sharks? Do i get a lifejacket?

God you are fucking dumb as shit

Euthanizing retards won't solve retardation. It'll only put a strain on resources by being a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

This one make me uneasy as fuck

Reminds me of layers of fear when you open the door and the face behind it man that shit me up

Wanna elaborate or you just gonna throw insults?

you're a window licker, am I doing it mum?

20 million dollars I guess

I'm not afraid of water, open sea and shit, I'm just pretty greedy.

Attached: 1433543471968.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Attached: 1530948248763.gif (500x502, 1.99M)

the boat is definitely coming back?
i relax, float on my back and wait

if i get to choose how much money i get, id say at least a million (after taxxes) and id be set for life on any expenses i might get later

Actually you're wrong... If you euthanize weak genes whenever you encounter them it becomes a permanent solution to what was once a temporary problem.

And we'd save resources... The only way I see it straining the economy is that you no longer have low iq working class humans to do bulk labour jobs.... But robots can probably do it anyway, so meh

Oh c'mon, even babby's can handle dark, murky water.

Attached: 1435026238160.jpg (2223x3387, 516K)

can u gib me tu numbuh nines

You are both retards

>euthanize weak genes
>random mutations and environmental stress produce retards anyways
>have to euthanize those too
>retards created by unnatural accidents
>have to euthanize those too
Wow!

>strain on resources
>only thinking about the economy
Brainlet detected. Air is not money.

no u

>my orgasm face

oh look, a retard without a bachelors degree larping as if he knew anything besides living as a virgin

You're attacking my post without adding anything original to your own, how do you think you have anything to contribute?

The only thing you have going for you is arguing semantics and throwing obscure variables in and blowing it out of proportion.

tl:dr, You're stupid, i'm not

Okay, retard. Mercury is an obscure variable despite it being present in the human body after eating large amounts of seafood.

Can you spell ironic?

XD keep coming at me brainlets

Fuck that is freaky

Schizophrenia, the post.

>having conversations with people who don't exist is a trait of baseline Schizophrenia
>arguing against strawman
>strawman doesn't exist
At least that explains it.

Attached: boat near miss.webm (720x404, 651K)

Fuck you, retard.

Attached: 1421823672662.jpg (2033x1350, 330K)

>kek

Attached: the-test-whale.jpg (476x720, 21K)

Lmao, found the schizo

>yeah but what if eugenics had nothing to do with genes
>if you have a concussion that's same thing as carrying a ticking time bomb of genetic disease

Moron.

who much are you offering?

it's open for debate, what's you're minimum?

Attached: 1483574984281.jpg (970x644, 35K)

It's a bit weird how many planes are in the ocean when you never see any submarines in the sky.

Attached: 1457660016951.jpg (600x800, 123K)

I think you missed the part where it said
>retard

Honestly. If I get to bring my offshore survival suite I would probably do it for like 150$ If not like 500$ seems fair.

Chuckles

What is that a pic of

Oil rig

since I'm a really bad swimmer, a million atleast

oh so all the people who swim in let's say florida or thailand die within minutes?

i know that's a "fact" now but the actual fact is we've only mapped 5% of the ocean floor. we actually know quite a lot about the ocean but we can't explore deep points of the ocean

lol autism levels are over 9000

>minutes
>hours
Pick one.

retards live only on air?

huh??

Retards have trouble with inductive logic.

I think you ignored the part where he explicitly said "weak genes". I get that you have an incredible love for Huntington's disease but most people don't share it.

The retard is still hanging around in thread.. Don't mind him

Attached: close call.gif (349x194, 1.03M)

oilfield related, don't know if it's a shallow water rig or what.

Attached: the-truth-about-blue-holes.jpg (1920x2800, 1.72M)

I think you ignored these
Euthanizing children who show signs of mental disability. Without any
>explicit
mention of genetic cause until
Children who show signs of mental disability due to unnatural accidents such as mercury poisoning, or head trauma, are perfectly okay. Unless they're not, because they're retarded too.

>Euthanizing children who show signs of mental disability
Guess what region the test data is from. Hint: It's actually not Africa.

Anyway, depending on what metric you use, you might find yourself euthanizing certain ethnicities. It gets even more interesting when you look at rates of deformities in places with high rates of cousin marriage.

Attached: self-oriented behaviors.png (816x366, 181K)

Shit myself and drown

This changes... what? What is the purpose of this reply? There's euthanizing children who show signs of mental disability. What exactly changes when you follow user's rationale to a T and decide to euthanize any and all retards?

1) What's the correlation between self orienting behavior and euthanization of weak genes

2) I love how this argument evolved from whether or not you'd die in the ocean after an hour to euthanizing babies who aren't self aware

Life finds a way

Attached: 2422_TP_00022R_960.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Attached: 1421823428835.jpg (900x588, 18K)

That picture is my idea of hell - dark water and man made objects.
Dunno why, but I can barely stand looking at the picture, my stomach tenses, and I start to hyperventilate.
I wonder why

Attached: while-at-sea.png (1100x800, 137K)

Attached: sub.webm (1280x720, 373K)

Ok, I’ll bite
But I’m not going to be happy if it’s really bad...
Wish me luck

I held my breath and tensed up...
Bad, but not too bad.
There’s just something about underwater and man made - doesn’t have to be metal.
Cooling towers, sewers, massive tanks of water, dams. Even swimming pools in the dark.
Jesus, Im tensing just typing it!

please watch this one

sorry, this one

Alright... here goes.

check out

Attached: 1541134376449.png (1160x773, 915K)

That’s fucking crazy never heard of that

Hmmm...So he was behind that!?

Attached: qirzv7pjubfwyf7z6228286929200.jpg (1612x1115, 110K)

Forced myself to breathe, but curled up my toes, tensed my body and clenched my asshole.
That was not nice.
I’m not sure I should hang out with you guys anymore...

That’s a horrific photo...

imagine that going down there to clear a blockage was your job

Attached: 1483575073769.jpg (1068x640, 125K)

It can't be real.

Attached: dead sea.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Come on broo, all the cool kids are doing it... just one glimpse into the abyss?

Attached: 95o64fodasg11.png (762x506, 414K)

In warm water (high 70s low 80s F), I almost always dive in swim trunks. Wet suit is too hot; especially to be walking around or siting in boat in the sun. Shallow dives go over an hour...

Oh fuck... I would willingly and happily starve to death before I could even look into that hole.
Nope.jpg
Nofuckingchance.webm
Killmefuckingnow.gif

>ba divers
Real divers just pee in their wetsuits. Problem solved.

Also, I regularly go diving in water that's 12 degrees centigrade for two hours or longer only wearing my 3m thick dive suit.

*spearfishing

Attached: no diving.gif (225x208, 1.94M)

There’s something about the way that comes out of the water at you, and you can only see so far.
Fuuuuck

Dude, just stop. I've scuba dived in the med with submerged times of over two hours. As a kid I played in the Atlantic fucking ocean, UK coastline, for fucking hours at a time. You're sperging out to prove how Clever you《think you》are and it's backfiring horribly.

1. Improper use of semicolons.
2. ~112 minutes in low 80 degree F ocean is enough to experience hypothermia without the "umbles".

>3m thick diving suit
>wetsuit
Yeah?

Oh that's fucking nasty

I take it you don't have the attention span to follow up on the chain of replies following that one. It would explain the LARP.

The real scary thing is how big the ship is.... yet how small it appears in comparison to the emptiness of the ocean

Attached: rain_forest_river_by_aparks45-d3kpgtr7.gif (545x409, 1.5M)

They salvage all the subs out the sky cos they're easier to locate. Durrr.

This

It wasn't a LARP, the poster really was that stupid and butt blasted over being called out... he hung around for a bit

What if you fell off the boat here?

makes sense, they probably show up on weather radar really well

Attached: school of fish greet newcomer (s).webm (224x400, 1.94M)

Yeah, that’s it.
Just something about the perspective.

I now know where to take a dead body

I live in Costa Rica and I’ve spent 3+ hours just floating in the Caribbean ocean stoned out of my mind. It is bath water warmth, bliss.
Pura vida mae

Either way, now he has to admit to being retarded, or admit to pretending to be retarded, lest he takes another leisurely dip in the ocean.

You were able to float in the middle of the ocean in the tropics, for 3+ hours, while high? Hailing from Costa Rica?

Just drifting in paradise after eating space cakes. Find a coconut and crack it open for a snack

Attached: ED408A72-377B-4D57-A9A8-31D243B3023A.png (1242x2208, 1.92M)

Not the middle of the ocean of course

Then that's not the ocean.

But 3+ hours without getting out to warm up. No hypothermia

3 fiddy

...actually, you might be on to something. If the person was naked, there'd be so little left

To the arguing anons, my neighbor's grandfather once treaded water for nearly 3 days in the North Atlantic while naked on a bet. He lost a toe due to gangrene from kicking the guy when he failed to pay up.

Attached: north sea rig.webm (720x404, 1.31M)

Nope just cba reading your I'll informed bullshit. First hand experience trumps any book read ( or imagined) guff.
2 + hours submerged in

it looks like a giant crab

Ill do it for free, i love floating in the sea in summer

You physically cannot warm up in a body of water like the sea. Especially, if the sea temperature is below 90 F by about 10 F. If you're this retarded, you had hypothermia, you just weren't aware of it.

>cba
Confirmed retard. Stubborn enough to dive in a t-shirt and get upset at the nerds that taught him how to dive in the first place.

I could feel the heat off that burn

nopenopenopenope

Not that much man. I surf 2-3 times a week so I'm used to sitting in the ocean at dusk for extended periods of time. Naturally I'd prefer to profit as much as possible

Attached: 49793704_2134462406643091_6618824278521413632_n.jpg (592x395, 17K)

>google "ocean hypothermia"
>literally the first result
>scientificamerican.com/article/airplane-1549-hudson-hypothermia/

"Generally, a person can survive in 41-degree F (5-degree C) water for 10, 15 or 20 minutes before the muscles get weak, you lose coordination and strength, which happens because the blood moves away from the extremities and toward the center, or core, of the body."

Let's assume OP doesn't want to be dumped naked in freezing water.

>google "how long can someone survive in 80 degree water"
>literally first result says 3-12 hours
>50°-60° takes 1 to 2 hours
>60°-70° takes 2 to 7 hours

Looking forward to your next dishonest post where you larp as an expert while saying dumb shit.

I'm stoned brah. I go spearfishing in my 3mm thick wetsuit with nothing other than my speargun, snorkel, and mask. I've often been out past sunset.

I would do this challenge for shits and giggles as long as I had a gps tracker or some shit on me, currents can be quite strong, I would like to make sure that'll I'll be found when the boat comes back.

> pic related, it's where I go spearfishing for yellowtail and sometimes tuna.

Attached: IMG-20171117-WA0022.jpg (4032x2268, 1.58M)

Into the abyss will I jummmmmmmmmp

hahahahahaha

Attached: Millions of leeches, leeches for me.webm (640x360, 650K)

Pretty interesting thread goym

Oh shit, that link? You mean the one that also says
>There is no set time for when hypothermia will set in, but generally the colder the water, the faster it happens.
Wild.

>literally first result says 3-12 hours
Notice that it doesn't say 12 hours. Or 3 hours. No, it says 3-12 hours. Something about
>Water conducts heat away from the body much faster than air does
>even if the water temperature is 20 degrees higher than the air temperature
>the more the body is submerged, the faster its heat will be drained
>according to Craig Heller, a Stanford University physiologist
or something.

That's a high-quality camera you've got there.

>All my knowledge exists in the form of 5 second google searches
>I no longer need to exit my room to fulfil my needs
>I am become tardo, destroyer of tendies

Attached: respect-my-authoritah.jpg (400x300, 26K)

fuck that

i'll sell it to you for 8 sheckles

>my knowledge consists of ignorant hearsay
>google is rong cuz i say so XD

You should write Scientific American and tell them you know better lol.

how much money for you to put your dick into that for 10 minutes

Attached: kid thinks it's too deep.webm (202x270, 531K)

You're a fucktard buddy
cnn.com/2018/08/19/europe/cruise-ship-woman-rescued/index.html

Attached: Survivor.jpg (1365x604, 111K)

You should write Scientific American and tell them that you know better. You said you found contradictory information that indicates that there are set times for survival in elements like the ocean.

Never mind what the source of that information goes on to say about preventative measures and the dangers of wearing cotton.

You're not denying it... call your mum, your piss jugs are full.

2000 sheckles

You should write a 20 post long dissertation about how spending an hour in water is a gauranteed death sentence

Oh wait you already did lmao

20 posts? I did? A dissertation? Where?

I'm ok with this.

VERY NO

What about swimming naked in shallow water where these abound?

Attached: worm kisses fish hello.webm (300x200, 175K)

Impossible, i know because i know everything. Spending ten seconds submerged in warm water instantly cuases hypothermia and also HIV

think you got the wrong person

Dicks? You suck? How many?

Lol nice cope

>please show me where I went wrong
>lol cope XD
As expected of a brainlet.

I’d do it for 100 bucks

That's not a cope you fucking bean counter.

Where's the argument

>prove to me that i made a hyperbolic number of posts

Because making 7 posts is less pathetic?

>what is a hyperbole?

it's buried in the early stages of the thread... now I think 2 people on the same side got turned around and are now targeting each other

>nu uh
Yuh huh

You realize a guy literally swam across the Atlantic, right?

Attached: 1551126920800.png (227x222, 7K)

This thread got way bigger than I expected it to.

Attached: 1535959020146.gif (299x198, 578K)

Attached: 1535959036676.gif (299x198, 574K)

>you'll be dead in an hour even in the warmest part of ocean

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Has this nigger never been to a beach in his life?

>two guys on the same side are attacking each other

Never change you glorious bastards

Attached: 1492543984325.jpg (1280x1920, 250K)

Clearly not, he’d die from hypothermia in less than an hour!!!!

>cnn

Incase anyone is trying to keep up with the argument here's the start of it

Attached: edbbfa09356c4cbe1745e796f1805364 (1).gif (503x369, 118K)

I fucking hate orcas so fucking much

Maybe $500. It would be creepy but also kind of peaceful.

Have... have... have you never been to the beach and swim around for more than an hour? Would weird shut-in are you?

20 kwid

This thread is fucking hilarious.

I wonder where that guy went? Maybe he took a bath and contracted hypothermia

Don't forget the thing about euthanizing retarded babies.

you basically want to feed the sharks

Attached: diver's GoPro spots rare fish.webm (480x320, 1.07M)

This thread is a fucking goldmine

Attached: 1497625428347.jpg (255x200, 12K)

Attached: mako shark bites diver.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

What is hyperbole, user.

He did it in chunks. He didn't swim the entire length in one go. He even had a crew with him.

>of ocean
>of ocean
>ocean

>beach

Haha, I hate this!

ffs, you got me

Is it possible that someone can screencap this thread?

fuck you

Ah yes, i forgot that beaches are not located anywhere near the ocean. Thanks

Beaches are not the ocean. You're welcome.

Attached: takeMeAwayPoseidon.webm (480x360, 584K)

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

This was a fun thread since I love the ocean and diving is one of my favorite past times. Hell, I even didn't mind the whole diving around structures and shit. But this. FUCK THIS SO HARD; good day sir!

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=tkzY_VwNIek

i dont like it

How about 5 sheckles and a free McDonalds small fry

$400,000.
LET'S GO

6 shekels and a handy?

youtube.com/watch?v=edErgGBSCYU

5 shmeckles and a dandy...its a deal

listen here you government psyop jew rat, I want my 6 schmekels and a hand job or else no deal

It's better with audio

youtube.com/watch?v=JV0pNU9htnw

What the fuck is that. It looks like a mix between a sub and a shark. I can't tell what the fuck it is.

you can't possibly be this stupid

Fuck that shit mate. Ive swam in the ocean in the dark and I was thinking about this shit the whole time.

It's nerve gas.

Sure you can. Look at the thread.

Does anyone remember that the hour starts just after sunset? Probably not, we're too busy equating a warm bubble bath during noon to bobbing around in an entire ocean at dusk.

I actually like this one. How the surface ripples and looks like a mirror is cool.

What are those?

That's the shittiest flashlight ever

>filename
leeches

Attached: cave diver.jpg (1024x861, 637K)

>it's just so big and full of shit

Attached: B743E44A-EB2C-4B42-8D70-5256165D5E3E.jpg (434x594, 62K)

Underwater rotors scare the shit out of me for some reason.
The bigger the scarier.
Even looking at pictures makes me uncomfortable.
I wouldn't go near one even if I was 1000% sure it won't srart turning.
It's almost an irrational fear.
Is there a medical term for this?
>inb4 massive pussy disorder.

Smoll peepees

THAT will eat you
youtu.be/O37HI_AX9nY

Phobia.

Good 'ol thalasaphobia thread

Don‘t let this thread die faggots

Attached: 1486272644764.jpg (2000x1333, 255K)

Attached: 1417141637798.jpg (3679x2453, 430K)

Dude! Dead diver?

it happens

Attached: dead_diver_gear.jpg (460x374, 47K)

those pics are creepy and fascinating

moar

Attached: uwat.jpg (1200x627, 36K)

Attached: Body-on-bottom-copy-620x412.jpg (620x412, 117K)

cave diving is dangerous

Attached: Diver.png (1200x628, 585K)

Attached: 1436303641294.jpg (1600x1200, 931K)

5-10% of the ocean floor, not like 95% of the ocean is unknown, just that it's fucking difficult to explore to ocean floor as it's difficult to reach, fucking massive and a lot of nothing down there.

We can if we want to, it's just not really cheap or worthwhile.

Attached: 04xrGoVV5kfRzvi8FwQc.jpg (736x534, 28K)

seen this pic before but what actually IS this?

Attached: 7E008B46-E364-49DF-9C5B-D479DF4F9137.jpg (400x267, 45K)

I'm deathly afraid of whales and this thread is absolutely horrifying

Attached: 1478546457732.jpg (858x536, 64K)

USS Saratoga I think, damaged in WW2, used for nuclear testing and sunk.

This is what will happen if you swim in the middle of the ocean at night

Attached: 33FA28CA-7ADD-47D4-9B9A-CB0C8EE2E4CE.jpg (450x300, 10K)

why does a sunken boat look like the mouth of some ancient deep god

looks like an outflow pipe from an oil rig.

Or you're mom's cootie.

Being underwater for decades does that shit.

I don't think I ever could

Can you just imagine watching that come at you and there is not a fucking thing you can do but fart, shit, cry, and die?

>damaged in combat
>further damaged by blowing it up with a nuclear bomb
>corrosion
>corruption
>shockwaves from the nuclear bomb disturbs sleep of ancient deep god
>who sends trillions of his minions to encrust and colonize it
>due to nuclear radiation, minions mutate into tiny crustaceans, corals and algae
>minions completely harmless
>take over Saratoga, but fail to take over entire planet

>cthulhu has a sad

Attached: cthusad.png (300x250, 15K)

You made me chuckle

that filename kek

Source on this?

Attached: neat.jpg (500x491, 28K)

Attached: 1549088548486.png (456x445, 248K)

not better with audio
thx for no sleep

This real? Story? Any more?

andy casagrande is an amazing shark photographer if you want more like this

This is his

It's an intelligence test usually given to animals to see whether or not they are self-aware. By not being self aware at a later age, theyre assumed to need their helmet in the sandbox

Attached: hypothermia-chart.gif (380x241, 16K)

I can't be the only one scared shitless of these photos? Huge fear of submarines.

Guy was a fisherman in New England and was killed by a shark in 1974

And thank me later

>imgur.com/QIee3vv

They move into position while the fish is in the air, before it hits the water.

They're watching and waiting from below the water. So creepy.