I need serious help with this Yea Forumsros

I need serious help with this Yea Forumsros

We’ve met maybe 6-7 times and had sex or something sexual each time. She compliments me all the time, sexually or non-sexually.

We hung out yesterday AFTER she wrote that text and within 2 hours of us hanging out we made out and I fingered her again. She told me in person that she feels like having sex early on makes people put more sexual value in her, which she doesn’t want but rather a fully mental connection before sex comes in the picture.

What the fuck do I do?

Attached: 9B6D5BD5-8370-4B11-985E-D46C138362F7.png (750x1334, 373K)

This was after we met yesterday. Should I start ghosting her so she’ll like me more or what?

Attached: 9F05D75E-FCEF-4CCB-B018-EC5CD52A4B7B.png (750x1334, 290K)

Do you like being around her? If yes, see where it goes. If not, find other pussy. She's seems to like you user

She's a slut that doesn't want you to think she's a slut. You're doing fine though, just keep assuring her you like her as a person and you're not using her, while continuing to fuck her brains out

Why do women even do this?

just don't pressure her into sex and let her be horny and start getting physical. Otherwise i'd say just keep everything like it was before, I think it was just a tantrum

Looks like you're in the friend zone now.
There's no way to get out of it now.

that's why he fingered her you retard

This girl is playing mind games. Like another user said, she’s a slut who doesn’t want you to think she’s a slut. You’re doing great but just think about whether that’s the kind of bimbo you want to be with. If she has such weak commitment abilities I doubt she’ll be faithful. So dating her is basically setting yourself up to get cucked and fucked.

Attached: 689D3953-4825-49F7-B854-F4F4F848EF4A.jpg (348x454, 88K)

Don't full on ghost, just become less available. Keep at arms length.

Find a second girl to keep you distracted. You don't have to let girl1 know, her spider senses will pick up on it. Either she'll relent and let you fuck her, or you'll have girl #2 as consolation prize.

The key to all this; have fun. Enjoy yourself. Don't react with any emotion at all to any of her bullshit.

Yea nah, she does not have her shit figured out dude. It would do both of you more harm than good if you kept pushing for a sexual relationship with her.

OP just realize she's not the one, she's just for fun. Have fun with here and continue to hang out but keep looking, you aren't exclusive and with this girl you don't want to be.

Life pro tip learned from life lessons

Just taper off. Don't ghost, if you ghost her she'll fuck up your reputation.

>She's a slut that doesn't want you to think she's a slut

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

this is the kinda girl who has 5 dudes lined up and "doesn't want to get physical" with any of them but leaves after you finger her and meets another guy to blow before the night is over.

I've met plenty like this and her wall of text is a cliche to make you think she's actually interested in a real relationship with you, but you're bound to find out after she chooses someone else that you were an option while she is your priority. The fact that you even care enough to ask "what do i do" is answer enough to find another girl to be physical with until this one decides to drop you.

only a matter of time

If she didn't want sexual value put on her she shouldn't have put out. what a dumbass

Attached: Liam-Neeson-Taken.jpg (770x513, 37K)

She is saying she is fucking other dudes. The girl is a total slut that wants you for backup. When she is sick of being a dirty whore she eventually wants a nice guy to take care of her. She is putting you in that category

this
and this

What makes you all so convinced she’s fucking someone else? You literally don’t know anything about her other than the 2 texts and what OP has told us

>no problem

kek

Maybe quit pretending this is real and get a life

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 24K)