I haven't slept for four days because of night terrors

I haven't slept for four days because of night terrors.

Attached: 1548004511566.jpg (400x402, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIYaTs1Kw90&t=301s
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pussy

Attached: images (20).jpg (640x480, 17K)

The first night I woke up screaming in fear on the hotel room floor, waking up everyone else. Now I'm laying constantly half awake and jerk up in fear every time I'm about to drift off because I geuninely think something is about to dig it's teeth into me. If I can't find refuge in my own mind then where? Help

What’s exactly happening in your dreams? Or are you just wake up and have fear?

The only one I remember vividly is the first. A humanoid creature made up of the four other guys I was sharing the room with rose from the bed next to- and close to mine. It had a sheet halfway draped over it, and was pinkish reddish I think? It looked VERY much like pic related, but more monsterous. When I saw it, it felt like my entire scope of understanding and conciousness only ranged over it and me.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I haven't slept in 3 days because of alcohol withdrwals.. I feel your pain

sounds like you really need psychiatric help, m8
take care of yourself

I find it harder to sleep when I'm drunk. Everything spins too much when I my eyes are closed, no matter how little I've drunk.

Seeing a psychologist today now that I'm finally home. It's weird because I don't have any overt mental problems of the sort that would cause anything like this. I have EDD but that's nothing that'd have THIS happen to me

I haven't slept in few days because I have niggers as neighbors.

When I was like 5 I used to have a re accuring Indiana Jones nightmare. I would be dressed like Indi and be in a tunnel holding a torch, hear slithering, hold the torch to the ground and go "Whyd it have to be snakes." Then I'd wake up all scared.

Soz dude I still think its because you're a pussy. Im not being a cunt I've kinda had the same thing until I just stopped caring and just man'd up
TL;DR Get angry

Attached: 8x12hz3vnayy.jpg (700x425, 55K)

I haven't slept for a week, because if I do CIA niggers will fuck my cat.

I don't want any of THIS happen to me or not. consequences or not. don't.

Where you got the pic from?

Based templeanon

Somewhere on /x/, if you scour the 'cursed pictures' threads I'm sure you'll find anything related, maybe even a source

I hope you both pull through

We fucked your cat while you were awake and watching

V/R The CIA

Just smoke a little bit of weed before sleeping
Even 0.1gr is enough

this is how weird fetishes are born.

o_O U w0t? Damn yoooou, bloody cia bastards!

now I have to unfuck my cat somehow, this will take me a whole week, bloody bastards.

>Help
+++take it or leave it
use this 1 time every 24 hours for 7 days
youtube.com/watch?v=gIYaTs1Kw90&t=301s

Attached: dcf7871d-4bb7-4493-ba09-b42237d0b3c5.jpg (1200x630, 58K)

Mitch Hedberg: I haven't slept for four days. Because that would be too long. Rip Mitchell!

I'm afraid I suffer ms.

Get ready to have fun, I've had them fo years and not even prescription meds work

Hi, this is the Jungian mystic. You may have seen my threads here from time to time. I can help, but only if you're serious. If this is a shitpost, I won't bother wasting my time. I am a mystic with decades of experience in shamanic skills like lucid dreaming, evocation, invocation, and meditation. Let me know if you're serious about wanting help.

Attached: seal.png (220x220, 31K)

>help already delivered
>

Attached: Skull_Knight_attacks_Void.png (1344x756, 855K)

That’s creepy

discord
==========
.gg/23f82x