Theory time.. Panties are called such to their ties to pan... ever girl has their ties to the god pan... trippy huh?

Theory time.. Panties are called such to their ties to pan... ever girl has their ties to the god pan... trippy huh?

Attached: Pan.tied.jpg (1431x2543, 1.58M)

u mad goatbois?

What the fuck are you smoking meth again?
What religion is this even?
Stop worshipping cults

Attached: 1508970541332.jpg (540x360, 53K)

It's called etomology fuck boi

etymology retard

Oh then. Etymology: panties Congress from the word pantaloons.

Nothing to do with ties to Pan. You fucking failed abortion.

flat earthers were the result of an attempt to harmlessly but permanently manipulate people via social networking sites. The flat earth theory itself was chosen because it could not feasibly cause the damage that others like anti-vaccine movement did.

The end goal is to use machine learning or the like to assist in identifying those that "really believe" or those that "follow the odd crowd" or those that are simply trolling.

Yeah cause correcting spelling gives you endorphins to your brain. Kys or become a cunt teacher

Yeah cause you didn't think at all and you googled it. Quit eating what ur fed. Wife yo chicken ass self

I like you tho

when you die (in some instances) your version of heaven or hell is determined by the length of time it takes for your brain to process what it can with the last of its energy. The vision will become more simple and abstract as it runs out of juice.

you're talking about the study of words and can't even spell the word correctly

I like this, and then you die and it's nothing

Does remembering placement of made up letters really make you feel so much more mentally superior? Tisk..

it applies to etymology that's for sure

Isn't simple the opposite of abstract?

I ain't the one coming in all like fuck you this is how it's spelled. I'm saying hey think with me. But some folk don't think. They just live 'knowing' ha. Corinthians 8.2 bitch

i always thought they meant roughly the same thing. An abstract would be the most basic concept of something so abstract art is usually just colored shapes and shit

Abstract > difficult to understand
It would seem we found a pickle

meh i'm willing to admit when i'm wrong

Was that you admitting?
Cause I know when I spell wrong. Never got defensive. Just aggro

your confusing or confused. Either way not interesting to talk to

Now can u explain more of these brain juices?

Oh....then leave kike

Oh..then leave kike

Like why say something retarded like that trying to be smart and passive aggressive total beta move bro