What would be the best method of execution for women?

What would be the best method of execution for women?
(the best I mean is the most interesting for the audience)

Attached: tumblr_pbr6nfhgy11wqj73ho1_1280.jpg (662x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by orgasm

Attached: tumblr_p7tygq4iMZ1wqj73ho9_1280 (2).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Attached: tumblr_p78tk6MfNQ1wvp5kyo6_540.jpg (540x343, 47K)

Get one of those fuck machines turn it on full blast see how long she lasts

Enslave her and treat her like a domestic servant with benefits for years while making her have and raise your children. Toss her out to starve once she's no longer attractive and get another one

Strangled to death with her own panties or stockings while being fucked. I use my wife’s underwear to choke her during sex. Obviously I haven’t choked her to death... But you know.

Broken via gangbang. A person can only take so much. Let any one or thing fuck her anywhere. She might get to like it, but over time it'll wear her down and she'll mentally break. Even let dogs fuck her. Remind the bitch how much of a whore she is, how she loves it and how it's all she's good for.
If you check results for biggest gang bang, most women end up stopping, some in a crying fit. In this case, drive her past that.

choking to death in a large cock?

What do you think is the most entertaining method of executing a woman?

Attached: Rabb-SocraticMethod.png (595x645, 411K)

death by deep thrusts

Have you seen this woman?

Attached: whereisRebecca.jpg (788x780, 88K)

We do not execute.

Ritual rule is careful.

Source?

kek

you're the rules for women guy aren't you
leave

discord
~~~~~~~~~
.gg/3CbEUtm

Impalement

Or knife strap-on

In that movie a girl is on her knees with her hands strung up to the ceiling, her teeth are pulled out with pliers, and then she is chocked to death by a guy shoving his dick down her throat...

Instead of the blade, a penis slides down slowly into the mouth

Just put them in a glass box.

Thats hot

Never ending gangbang with time lapses in between to show progress

kys incel

Serbian Film

Brb, gonna go fap.
Thanks user

Very cool murder and torture fantasies. Try not to shoot up your schools or workplaces! Wonder why women don't want anything to do with you.

Death...
by snoo snoo

My gf gets off on these fantasies too

Suggest that she gets therapy for me please.

She...umm..she is a therapist.

If I was to ever kill a woman, I'd just choke the life out of her with my bare hands. I'd want to see her face turn red then blue then purple and watch the life fade from her eyes knowing that I was the last thing she'll ever see. :)

Have u seen .ZjK yet?

>
>Have u seen .ZjK yet?
Cause JW with a .zJP honestly wanna rid the earth of all the shit I don't wanna hear or see.