Smoking cigarettes vs Vaping. Convince me which is one is overall more superior

Smoking cigarettes vs Vaping. Convince me which is one is overall more superior.

Attached: smoke vs vape .jpg (1000x563, 50K)

Virgin: Smoking and Vaping
Chad: Dipping

Chads are dipping? Lol boi what city do you fucking live 100 miles away from?

When I vaped, I used more nicotine than when i just smoked lol didnt ffeel like shit though

/thread

I'll take vaping seeing how I spend a fraction of the price I used to on cigs that I do on juice. My lungs are in way better shape too

Vaping: inexpensive, low impact, won't give you cancer, smells good
Smoking: cool as fuck, good headrush, smells terrible, expensive, cancer

Cigars and pipes

I smoked, then I vaped, went back to try a cigarette and I felt sick. I will stick with vaping.

Vaping as long as it's a juul or a pen. If you get a full dildo sized battery to puff epic clouds bro then kill yourself.

Save cigarettes for when you're an old man

After smoking for roughly 7 years ive tried quitting a few times with a vape and it does not feel the same. Even vape liquid with nicotine just does not do justice. We are all gonna die eventually right? and at the least you don't look like a vape fag

Attached: 1474488314179.jpg (300x298, 12K)

tobacco: addicted to and dependent of MAOI effects
vaping: not addicted to and not dependent of MAOI effects

the choice is very easy

This thread is 100% tobacco companies' damage control against vaping.

vaping is gay as hell tho

Both are you just finding a new thing to do in public because of your insecurities-

That's what I was thinking. I've enjoyed big tobacco throw shitfit after shitfit since vaping was introduced

I'm not addicted I can stop using my mouth fedora any time I want.

If you're vape juice has nicotine it is just as addictive as a cig.

>Vaping as long as it's a juul or a pen. If you get a full dildo sized battery to puff epic clouds bro then kill yourself.

>Paying the Jew Masters for your sealed disposable nicotine pods
>Not building your own mech, mixing your own juice, and rolling your own coils like a free man and entrepreneur.

Get a load of this great goy. He's totally right, you should buy all your nicotine pods from your local friendly merchant rather than being a loser who doesn't smoke the latest hip things all the kids are into.

Attached: future-marlboro-vape-concept-300x300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

This

This

I vape at work cause I can but nothing beats real tobacco.

Attached: 20190223_095047.jpg (2592x1944, 1.64M)