REQUIRING IDENTIFICATION TO VOTE IS RACIST

REQUIRING IDENTIFICATION TO VOTE IS RACIST

Attached: 292EB0BE-7D2B-48F2-BA5F-9AB9A9C36B8D.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/ssp/food_stamps/documents_needed_to_apply.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Letting white people vote is racist.

Have the goverment be required to provide everobe with photo id. Then you can require ids at polling statiobs. And it actually is kinda racist idk why but latinos dont like having ids for some reason i swear like half of mexicans dont have drivers license here in south texas fucking retards. And im talking about like 4 th generation here. They would all vote republican but you see what im trying to get at.

Attached: 1448399189497.jpg (327x303, 15K)

No it’s not. Everyone is required to have one, including to get government aid, like welfare and section 8 housing.

Not in California. I have an illegal aunt that gets welfare foodstamps and section 8.

Someone’s lying to you.
sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/ssp/food_stamps/documents_needed_to_apply.html

She is 100% illegal and lives off of welfare. The bitch doesn't even speak English. Either she is using someone else' information or having 4 anchor babies has something to do with it. But as i don't speak English and my uncle is now dead i don't talk to her about it.

>latinos dont like having ids for some reason
because they're pieces of shit that have warrants for their arrest or are illegals, that's why

Then why don't you report her fucking ass to ICE? People like you are part of the problem

if i keep posting this maybe one day people will stop calling me retarded

half right
it's because they need to cash checks without getting carded
no 1099 that way
illegal spics ruin everything they touch

Like I said, someone’s lying to you.
Hope she gets caught for fraud and serves maximum sentence in prison before getting deported, while having her children put up for adoption to white families to turn the little beaners into bolio coconuts.

fuck that
send them back too

Colonize the wetbacks. White wash their women.

Not going to happen. The social workers here do their level best help them cheat the system. It has to be a pretty egregious case that they can’t ignore before they do anything.

Time to do your part - anonymous call to ICE and make sure you let them know her caseworker is helping with the defrauding.

>gets cucked by Nancy Pelosi on national TV for two months
>Resorts to attacking a congresswoman who was sworn in less than 2 months ago

There absolute state of the GOP

Attached: r9bwi028nps11.jpg (630x584, 28K)

You mean the DNC.

Yeah right, like anybody other than liberals give a fuck about that cunt Pelosi

Good one

That won't stop Jamal from raping you wife, cuck.

The vote by mail system California has adopted recently is built to insure illegals can get away with voting. The lose vote harvesting rules helped flip most OC districts blue.

This state is fucked.

Democrats think blacks are too dumb to get an ID or transport themselves to a polling place.

Who are the real racists?

Colonize the niggers too, we need field workers.

This.

It’s not racist for a country to make sure the people who are voting on shit that affects the country are citizens of that country

Let's talk about an all landscaper gangbang on your pure white women

Nice pic of your mom. Looks just like you.

Either you have a tremendously short term memory or you're underage. Nancy Pelosi was every Republican's favorite boogeyman until she sodomized the president on live TV and a couple dozen AM radio stations.

Now every GOP voter is suddenly obsessed with AOC because she's the only weak strawman left.

You're full of shit