To the buttshattered godtards who lose their shit every time I post one of these threads: has it ever occurred to you...

To the buttshattered godtards who lose their shit every time I post one of these threads: has it ever occurred to you that the reason these threads cause you to rage and gnash and froth and thrash is because you subconsciously know that what I am saying is true: that your little goddy god god really is fake. And that thought is so terrifying, embarrassing and humiliating, that you are forced to talk about hats, jews, neckbeards and reddit. Anything but the awful truth.

Ever thought about that?

Attached: godtards.jpg (333x737, 96K)

We had this thread not even an hour ago, just give it up

Attached: Jesus Saves.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

What? Did you just watch Zeitgeist documentary?

And yet, here you are again, like a moth to the flame. Something is clearly on your mind......

Dare you face the fact?

Attached: cheeses.jpg (381x353, 28K)

I have been shitting on the religion scam for around 35 years. Don't hold your breath waiting for me to stop.

Attached: godtards468.jpg (236x344, 19K)

Is this le 9gag ?

By the way, both of you dodged my question. What is it with godtards and dodging questions?

Attached: godtards44.jpg (564x470, 52K)

Theory: God(s) do exist and they are all mirrors of themselves in "different" religions that evolve/change to try and have God(s)'s message reach as many as possible, through whatever type of tale is most relevant to the time (eg. Human sacrifice in some vs not in others) because God(s) actually respect the free will of humans.

Most of us telling you to shut the fuck up don't believe in a god anyway. You're just being a fucking disgrace. It doesn't make you look smarter when you tell people they're wrong, you absolute noodle.

Attached: Incel 1.jpg (669x687, 457K)

>Being this autistic
You can be atheist without being antitheist.

We already answered your questions becasue
We
Had
This
Same
Thread
One
Hour
Ago

These

Theory: the reason that every god ever fabricated is supported by zero evidence is because every last one of them is a fictitious creation.

Which theory do you think is more likely?

Attached: Fake news.jpg (640x470, 46K)

I thought ripping on Christians stopped being hip, aren’t you guys pagans now or something? #picklerick

>Most of us telling you to shut the fuck up don't believe in a god anyway.
Nah. We both know that's not true. Atheists don't have a problem with other atheists shitting on the religion scam. Only godtards do. Why do you lie?

Attached: godtard 2.png (645x729, 11K)

>autistic
You forgot hat, joo, reddit and neckbeard. Then you would have won.
>You can be atheist without being antitheist
You can, but you shouldn't.

Horus wasn’t crucified you fucking moron

No, you didn't. You dodged my question in the last thread and no-one has addressed my different question in this thread. godtards simply cannot muster up the courage to face reality. It must be awful being that cowardly.

I couldn't give the slightest fuck about being hip. I have been pouring buckets of shit on the religion scam since the early 80s. It will not stop any time soon.

Attached: godtards13.jpg (447x611, 42K)

Same tactics for global warming advocates. Interesting.

So we agree on the remaining points? That's good to hear. Welcome to reality.

Attached: godtards478.png (446x681, 571K)

I said we referring to the entire thread

Fucking radical atheism is a religion unto itself. Why don’t y’all just bite the bullet and declare yourselves a religion for the tax break?

still not as many broken promises as the climate change fags

Still waiting for an answer.

Attached: boat-tards.jpg (639x677, 164K)

Refer to the previous post

>Fucking radical atheism is a religion unto itself.
This is a stupid comment, even by godtard standards.
>Why don’t y’all just bite the bullet and declare yourselves a religion for the tax break?
I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y. godtards will need to reach for a dictionary to find out what that means.

Attached: cuntmaggot2.jpg (500x742, 69K)

It's impossible for me to grasp the scope of stupidity required to believe in both a magic, invisible floating faggot in the sky AND to believe that you, as an uneducated layman, know better than the entire global scientific community about a subject as complex as climate change.
This is monumental stupidity. Don't reproduce, ok? The world has enough tards already.

Attached: godtard.png (645x729, 40K)

Not a godtard
I’m a pragmatic atheist who also is a philosophical Taoist.
The amount of emotion your average outspoken atheist expends on these threads is equal to the amount a fucking Christian sharia maverick expends on trying to force feed dogma to the masses. In short, a real atheist doesn’t need to convince anyone of anything because they realize it doesn’t even matter in the quantum universe we live in. I not only say that atheism is a religion unto itself but ridicule the basic argument of atheists which is “prove there is a God” which I simply say “Prove there isn’t”. From that point your average “god is dead” hipster will say the burden of proof is on people who claim something is real.

The crux of the whole argument for both sides is simply this. Both of you ranting nimbnut fanatical groups base your beliefs on faith. No scientist would say that there is no god. A scientist would say we have not accumulated enough evidence to make a conclusion either way.

Faith is the basis of a belief in god and faith is the basis of denial of god. A belief system based upon faith is ipso facto a religion. Theirfor atheism is a religion.
PDQ.

No, really, all the religious have to do is piggyback off of the doomsday claims of your 'global scientific community' and when the world ends, religion will have a better batting average.

As tempted as I am to explain to you all the shortcomings in your logic, I fear your chosen imagery is an accurate self portrait.

Krishna was not born of a virgin, infact virgin birth is not that popular in hinduism. Krishna was born in prison to devout parents – Devaki and Vasudeva. At the time of his birth, his life was in danger because the tyrant Kamsa was seeking to kill him
However, there is nothing in Hindu scriptures to suggest that it was a "virgin" birth. By the time of conception and birth of Krishna, Devaki was married to Vasudeva and had already borne seven children.
>t. Pajeet

>I not only say that atheism is a religion unto itself but ridicule the basic argument of atheists which is “prove there is a God” which I simply say “Prove there isn’t”
What a retarded argument. Prove the tooth fairy is fake.

Not true

Not true

Ummm... The part about Krishna isn't true.
He wasn't born of a virgin. In fact, according to the story, he was the seventh child. He even had an elder brother.
And he was not resurrected. He died a simple mortal death.
Makes me wonder if the other "examples" are just as misused.

No amount of math will allow you to actually qualify what was before the big bang and no amount of DNA analysis will know with complete certainty how the first self relplicating molecules came to be.

Not true

So..........we should fabricate a magic invisible floating faggot in the sky to explain it?

The basis of my thesis does not lay in proof. It is the very fanatical conviction that one side is right and one side is wrong that provides the basis for my argument.

Your comment lays in the very real debate tactic of Whataboutism. You can’t debate on a logical level so you switch from god to the Tooth Fairy.

I don’t have to prove or disprove the Tooth Fairy. As a real atheist I don’t have to prove or disprove God either. It’s your dogmatic belief that there is no god that hamstrings your very childish efforts. You are emotionally driven to argue there is no god because you have faith there is no god. That is your downfall. From a Platonic perspective you are claiming that there is no god simply because you have not seen a projection upon your screen of perception. However, you don’t know what is behind you in the cave where you sit. You base all your knowledge and conception of “reality” on what you have seen. You say “I can’t conceive of it, because I haven’t seen it”. You have faith that you have seen all there is to see. That is an extremely limited understanding.

You know that the tooth fairy does not exist. No doubt you will lie about this, but you know it, and you would not quibble with anyone who stated that it does not exist. But you do about gods. You should ask yourself why.