So there is this guy who recently made my life a living hell. This person has been medically ruled a psychopath...

So there is this guy who recently made my life a living hell. This person has been medically ruled a psychopath, which means he can fuck someone over real bad without feeling any guilt, he might even be proud.

Please guys help me get the most extreme revenge on him without getting any consequences! The country is Sweden if it matters

Attached: 3066206F-81B4-45AE-9A0C-860B5E5A9BD7.jpg (1000x665, 79K)

only if you pay me

maybe you should of not fucked with him in the first place.

Of course I shouldn’t have, but I have. So what’s the best revenge?

You're gonna have to give us specifics to the situation if you want anyone to do anything. And even then, there needs to be a way for us to get something out of it. Like laughs.

Have hot gay sex with his dad

Live and let live and let things sort it's self out naturally get back in your own personal rythem and not target that one guy who lives a 100000 miles away from you. Living in peace and who ever is the most happiness is the best revenge there is.

DAMN user coming in with some truth

story doesnt seem to match up in what you have posted. They would be in a nut house if they were a legit Psychopath

Attached: 1521747563122.jpg (724x1024, 65K)

Nypa niggerfaggot

What happened

No, not true at all. You think they lock up someone just based off of diagnosis

Punch him right in the kisser.

Suck a nigger cock faggot

Before going on with the story, i don’t need your judgement on how stupid I am for letting him do this, I am just way too naive.
Going on
This person came into my life a couple of months ago when a mutual friend of ours introduced us and after a while I ended up offering him to live in my apartment, which I share with another friend. My hell started when the psychopath started using steroids or more specifically, injecting testosterone. Imagine living with a PSYCHOPATH who daily fucks your life in any way possible. Because of swedish law, I could not kick him out for a couple of months since it’s illegal to just kick someone out without notice. I ended up going into a depression and when I finally had the balls to tell him to fuck off he realised, I THOUGHT, that maybe being nice is the way to go. Since he didn’t have anywhere to go he started being nice all of a sudden and I actually started hanging out with him as a friend once again. Later on when it was time for him to move he got a job at a company where he could get me a job aswell. This new job is way better than my old job, it would mean more money and so on. I believed in him since he had been so nice for so long without fighting at all as he would before. Move the tape forward and here I am, now without any job at all since I quit my old job because of this and my debts are piling up. And I can tell you, he was very happy this played out as it did. So please guys, I’m desperate here, I really want to fuck him over so bad, I have been thinking of torturing him to death and so on but Now I would rather just come up with a master plan that will make his life a hell for the rest of his life.

Sorry if language is bad

>should of
you deserve to be shot

Also if you don’t believe me about his psycopathy, his mother has confirmed he was tested when he was younger because he was making her life very hard aswell. I do not want to involve his mother though, I actually feel bad for her having to bring him up

So you left your old job without being offered the new one because your “friend” said he could hook you up? That’s your own fault you child

Does he have a car? Go insane on it with a base ball bat. Anything he owns, destroy

So the reason I quit my job is because the boss at the new company actually offered me the job aswell, little did I know the boss is a good friend of his and in the last minute he somehow talks him out of employing me.

The psychopath does not have anything of value that I can fuck with and even if so it would be obvious who vandalised his car right?

>start recording
>ask him what he thinks of muslims
>give vid to cops

Fancy turps spake

If this is a genuine suggestion you fucking suck

Own the fact you were naive and manipulated by a con man. Learn from this and move on. Get a job. Pay off debt. Your best option is to channel all of that time spent thinking about revenge and improve your current situation.

If you are going to fuck this guy over, make sure to fuck him up for life. Or he will come for you.

I’m not doubting things will work out for me eventually and his shit will probably catch up to him aswell. But I REALLY want to see him suffer as bad as I have

Is he dating anyone currently? Do you have access to his apartment?

He is too big of a cunt for anyone to put up with his shit so no he doesn’t have a girlfriend. And unfortunately I do not have access to his apartment

But do you atleast know where it is?

I sure do

Simple get a pipe with a divider in the middle. Pour Ammonia on one side and Bleach on the other one. Pull divider and shake and throw it in. Mustard Gas

Thank you for the first real suggestion. I am considering this

Buy the products several cities away. So it can't be traced. Use cash and avoid CCTVs. Walk weirdly and wear standard common clothing

I will.
Best case scenario, what are the conswquences?

Very unlikely to track you down after this but Homicide.

Or poisoning

Sounds very efficient, but I want to watch him suffer as I have

Have you ever seen a mustard gas rekt? It's very satisfactory. Just watch him from a window. Or arrange to meet up, unless the mustard and wear a gas mask. Say he was trying to kill you whilst you were "apologising."

Great suggestion but I’m thinking more long term

Fucking this. God damn imbeciles.