This is the food of the tech gods! Why don't you try it, if you never gave it a go...

This is the food of the tech gods! Why don't you try it, if you never gave it a go? Are any other members on here a fan of Soylent? How do you enjoy the taste?

Attached: Food of the tech gods.jpg (950x534, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/soy-bad-mens-health-3384.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2605.2009.01011.x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really like the new variety in flavors, now.

Attached: SoylentFlavors.jpg (670x377, 50K)

I know you'll like it, if you try it.

Attached: 1549041897563.jpg (680x907, 54K)

Carnation Instant Breakfast
Ensure
Nutrislim
Slimfast

etc etc

But now instead of targeting old women they are going after old women trapped in the body of a 30 year old.

Thirty year old man?

>man

Attached: joke.png (600x570, 55K)

Boy?

It's made from people

Attached: Soylent-is-People.jpg (540x285, 36K)

It's not bad. I like bland food as is, so it's alright. I like the strawberry one best, never tried original though.

Attached: 1548808670223.jpg (750x699, 49K)

It's made from expired copyrights and dumbfucks that have never had protein shakes that fall for marketing.

Soy is good.

Attached: godofsoy.png (400x530, 250K)

I just drink a protein shake made from strawberries, banana, green been protein powder, and some juice in the morning

it sure isn't the food of poorfags, you need 5 to get your daily nutrition and it doesn't even taste like anything

But, does it have the ultra ingredient soy?

nope, but i do put male vitality vitamins in it

Tastes like oatmeal. I started drinking it A) because I don't want to prepare meals for work B) eating food around work was making me fat and it was too gay to try and count calories on everything.

It's been a month and a half of 2 soylents a day and I've lost 20lbs. Pretty happy with it. Will have some shit fast food a couple of times a week even

You are feeling OK, then, right? No breasts growing on your chest, either? I hope the best for you, man! Good job on the weight loss!

Tastes like rancid dog cum.

Avoid.

I've seen a guy here say that it tastes like nothing, then another says it tastes like oatmeal, and now you say it tastes like rancid dog cum. Which one is it more like? I'm confused.

it's farken expensive. especially here in australia.

They were trying to give this stuff away free with adult diapers

I'd say closer to oatmeal and rancid dog cum if I had to choose.

Kek feeling great tbh. No lack of energy or breasts. There was a week where I ate food but my weight loss plateaued during that week. If I'm super strict with it I'll lose about 3 pounds a week, maybe more.

it doesn't taste like oatmeal, it tastes like pancake batter, same consistency too

old style slim fast/ensure/carnation was full of sugars and carbs and not a complete meal. there are newer "muscle" meal replacements that are just as good or better than soylent but they lack the fiber to move a bowel. but yes, an actual slim fast diet (meal replacement shakes, protein bars, snack packs, etc), even if not being use to lose weight, is healthier than this overpriced garbage.

Enjoy your cancer and breasts

sauce pls

Google scholar: soy estrogen
Plenty of data

I heard that hule shit is super thick like batter and tastes like ass.

Take it from someone who has been drinking it for over a month. It's oatmeal and deff less thick than a milkshake. More or less like milk

There's more data against your position. You are a crackpot fringe.

A statement like that reveals you must me a shill for this product. Advertise your toxic over- priced fat-baiting goop somewhere else faggot

Try Soylent Green

Only faggots drink soy

Attached: 1521821506319.png (1159x665, 231K)

Yeah yeah, the world is controlled by the "shills" and the jews, the FDA is trying to make you grow big supply tits and vote democrat. We get it, you'd suck Alex Jones dick dry if you had the opportunity, calm down.

Swoy has estwogen! Why wont anywone beweive me!

People are being mass poisoned. Mainstream media is covering it up. Mainstream science won't do anything. Soylent drinkers are all idiots. Yeah, that it. It's not me, a forum-educated redpill neet clinging to an echochamber of conspiracy incels ranting. It's everyone ELSE who is crazy.

So much anger over some girly diet drink. Try laying off the soy for a bit — you will feel better.

We had a sponsored event at the college in town and they sponsored it. We had competitions to see who could chug it without puking. Shits fucking disgusting. Pic not related

Attached: 33030060_2125683217677521_649210802443649024_n.jpg (750x655, 62K)

how is a slurry of starch and protein isolate a "diet" drink? shit has more calories than a big mac.

Bitch, Carnation Instant Breakfast is what I drank for years as a broke bachelor. Shit is the comfiest drink around

its basically the same formula as soylent. starch water with protein isolate and triglicerydes

>using girly as an insult

we wuz men, we hunted mammoth, bring back fedoras

ITT: kikes shilling their estrogen-enhancing soy product to young men

Attached: 1390273374650.png (238x220, 37K)

Girly is not an insult, it is a humorous yet accurate adjective that reflects the high female hormone, estrogen content of this slop

i suppose the asian bodybuilder ninja types who eat nothing but soy are immune to its hormonal powers? like what is propping up this logical house of cards in your conspiracy riddled brain? have you researched anything not using google for once?

Attached: 31lJiyujDTEtEBm65Fcd7QiEDG0sxZyLje67SOZOVBw.jpg (625x350, 55K)

oh look theyre talking about jews again

Sell your bullshit product somewhere else

bodybuilding.com forum teenage steroid user research group enlightening us here

Attached: google-pseudoscience-venn-diagram-e1458595955268.png (676x567, 110K)

wow shut down eh

The coffee one is actually rather good. I'm a little meh on the others. Its true that this is just a related protein shake but they are rather good tasting when compared to other options. Nothing revolutionary about about it.

Really no point in rationally discussing facts when you have a product to shill

i wouldnt drink that shit, expensive starch water, im just calling out the dumb soy shit these idiots are spewing, plants have hormones, beef has hormones, its part of life, its going to get you laid faster to pretend theres many food and wimp food, stop beleiving in that magic alex jones shit and hit the gym

womens tits are 70% water so dont drink water you fragile retards

I am with you there. Point is that there are many reasons why soy is sub-optimal: there is research to support problems relating to its estrogen content, it is one if the most genetically modified crops, its mono-crop status creates all sorts of environmental problems. No food is without problems— soy just has more than most

First google result "“essentially no evidence from nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men.”

Guess google's controlled by the jews! That's why I get all my science from bodybuilding.com, infowars.com, and /pol/

>sub-optimal
whatever. 99% of the shit people do in their lifestyle is suboptimal. switching from soy isn't going to be the magic bullet, and going hard on soy isnt going sabotage an amazing life. Macros, gym, critical thinking, theres like 1000 things i prioritize above worrying about my isoflavones. waste of time to give it any time.

Kys

"Because phytoestrogens can exert effects which could alter normal hormone production, researchers have looked for a connection between infertility in men and soy intake. A Swiss review of available studies published in the April 2010 issue of the "International Journal of Andrology" reported that, although studies are few and evidence inconclusive at this time, high soy intake could affect sperm production and fertility. The study suggested that infants not be fed soy formula."
healthyeating.sfgate.com/soy-bad-mens-health-3384.html

the actual article as well
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2605.2009.01011.x

Sure. But if you can choose between a soy based product an something else you are probably better off with something else and avoid becoming an angry, autistic, wanker like yourself

what is this weird "angry" insult
seems to be the MAGA boy go-to these days
but its super ironic, like a projection
"i hate this thing" "stop hating the thing" "wow youre so angry" seems the formula these days

"a result of the paucity of human studies and as numerous reports did not reveal any adverse effects on male reproductive physiology. Further investigation is needed before a firm conclusion can be drawn."

wow what damning evidence, thank god you warned us of the thing scientists cant even find conclusive evidence despite the massive worldwide intake of soy. if only there were more than several billion data points.

>physiology and fertility are the same thing

Attached: 1527647637650.jpg (123x125, 2K)

the quotes from your link

thats what the quote symbols mean

they mean im not writing it

its how you can tell

you absolute kike
>Overall, there are some indications that phyto‐oestrogens, alone or in combination with other endocrine disruptors, may alter reproductive hormones, spermatogenesis, sperm capacitation and fertility.
Articles main point wasn't about physiology, it was about fertility. Stop shifting the focus of the argument to fit your bullshit.

It's pretty obvious when you read the paragraph they are using "fertility" and "male reproductive physiology" interchangeably, i mean this is 6th grade reading level stuff, not sure how this is a struggle to you

i gotta go to bed

keep practicing your reading and you'll catch up with your grade level in no time :)

>article makes a clear distinction on the effects on fertility and the effects on physiology
>using them interchangeably
pic related, it's you

Attached: 1513256072214.png (645x614, 83K)

I don't know how anyone else can afford it, it's too expensive for me and I make six digits. good choice if you value your time WAY more than your money but kinda meh otherwise. only real benefit over oats+milk shakes is that it's prepackaged and has more vitamins.

imagine liquidy shits, always feeling hungry while being simultaneously bloated, and having to choke down unflavored almond milk and you've pretty much got it.

Don't worry one day someone will invent a man version of this by genetically combining a cheese burger, a cow and all your essentials vitamins. On that day i will close my eyes and sleep because we will have won