Smoking on two 30s , high af right now. What's your choice of drugs Anons ?

Smoking on two 30s , high af right now. What's your choice of drugs Anons ?

Attached: 20190224_194120-1.jpg (1247x1330, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TLppsfzQH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your future is heroin fam xD
rip

I like mixing weed and alcohol the best, but acid is a lot of fun too (when done at the right place and time).

Weed and caffeine is a god tier combo

DMT is cool too but goes from a 10 to 100 and 100 can be a little spook

pft, God tier my ass. opiates bitch. they are so good they will ruin your life.

serotonin is nice.

Drugs are degenerate. Sober up. No drugs are acceptable. They ruin your life.

If you’re weak minded, and mind you, I don’t do drugs to have a pleasant or euphoric time but rather to have an interesting one

What about caffeine

Drug of choice is easily morphine and a little weed

Attached: 1537209095230.jpg (480×360).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: smart pill .jpg (452x800, 111K)

the worlds popular choice of drug is alcohol. then they talk trash on other drug addicts...

does it really work like in the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=4TLppsfzQH8

Same bro, helps a lot with night shift.

Attached: IMG_20190224_232417.jpg (2400x3200, 1.94M)

No, just makes you alert when you should be sleepy. Like you just ain't tired, motivated to do something, helps alot if you like to work out, word of warning DRINK WATER! Stay on top of that hydration.

Attached: cCGPG_d.jpg (600x673, 35K)

AND BLINK!

Sadly, it doesn't last long enough for me. Need to up my dosage

so it's basically a caffeine pill

No addiction and no crash

i'd rather be a faggot and drink coffee at starbucks. i get more pussy that way

...you smoked a pill? How autistic are you?

Did some 1p-lsd yesterday. Fucking mind blowing experience, I was shocked. I thought I took a microdose. Nope.

This is supposedly popular with programmers. But then again, so is Soylent.

I had cut back to 100mg, I just split a pill, take it 3 nights a week, and on my last day double dose a few hrs before I get off so I am up all day on my first day off and sleep normal at night.

It is NOT a lazy man's drug, I took 200mg once, didn't go to the gym, didn't do shit and was up for 36+ hrs. Wasn't really a bad feeling, but when you are alone every night it gets depressing.

Been working this shift aline now for 6 months every now and then someone comes in to assist if they feel I don't need it, but at this point they know I want the company.

Different fag. No. Much more powerful.
>More pussy on coffee

You don't know what modafanil is capable of... It's not like the movie but it's not just a wake up pill either...

Going to the gym in 40m. Might do 150mg / 175mg

Could easily replace coffee, and at $7 for a 60 day script, even save money on that shit tier coffee.

Could easily replace coffee and at $7 for a 60day script, even save money on daily shit tier shit water.

A few hrs at the gym with a good sweat you'll burn most of it off and sleep fine. Just stay hydrated.
For real water and a lot.

My drug of choice is meth.
Had a few bad overdoses (injecting 6-8pts)
But I love it

I'm out, do research before taking it.

Did you fry ur brain yet

That's like saying all cocaine users will infect their nose.

The feeling you would get from running in the sun is better than any drug you can take. Endorphins plus vitamin D....yum....

>had a few bad overdoses

The overdose is what fries your brain, retard.

Weed and beer, beer and weed.

I haven't fried my brain yet. I've gone into psychosis a few times as a result. But mentally I'm still fine. I find that most people who smoke it go brain-dead.
I will one day though

That wasn't me who replied. But the overdoses I nearly had heart attacks and all etc

Pro tip: melatonin significantly reduces the neurotoxic effects of meth and other drugs. But it’s been proven in meth, I’d recommend taking it when ever you do meth.

got some meth on a whim from less illuminated part of the internet. i normally take amphetamines as a prescription and im still high as balls. im happy i live on the east coast usa and this shit isnt everywhere. meth is absurdly strong

I don't care. I've wasted my life anyway haha

You’ll care in 10 years when you’re still alive even more in 30. I used to be careless with my drug use but then I decided I should work on my foresight, I’m not saying don’t do stuff but there’s stuff you can do (that’s easy) to prevent damage

Life, I'm high on life

I want to try Salvia. How stupid am I?

Attached: 026B31AD-6832-4F37-86BD-9B7471260A6F.jpg (750x815, 428K)

I've been doing it a long time. Mentally I'm still here surprisingly but my physical addiction is crippling.
I won't see another 10 years, let alone 5

As do i, however it’s banned where I live :(((((((((

What makes you so sure of that? It’s not like you do a drug renowned for killing people

I don't just do meth, it's just my drug of choice. I also boot anything I can get my grubby hands on haha

Still, you’re not going to just drop dead. Chances are that you’ll live long enough to regret right now