What is it like, being white?

what is it like, being white?

Attached: white.jpg (535x810, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's no big deal

pretty good desu

Attached: 1547066549238.jpg (540x960, 65K)

comfy

Hard. It sucks being blamed for all the problems everybody else makes for themselves.

OH boo hoo

And not being allowed to have anything to ourselves. As well as being demonized in all forms of media.

Found the (((shill)))

>cut
>white
pick one.

No matter how "hard" things get for yall, you'd never swap colors with a minority

Found the stfu

Is... Is that really how you see the world?

>"Oh good God lad, it's one of those dirty lazy Irish peasants. Not getting a job, and instead starving to death as usual. But sure, blame me and my so-called "hundreds of years of abuse!"

its the same as all the others but (((some people))) try to make it seem like we have an edge of some type

It's like god looking down upon your face and smiling

What is it like, being Russian?

Of course not because I like myself as I am. But I would gladly take all of their minority privileges, such as the bonus to SAT scores, much easier college admission, immunity to racism, etc.

If in America, you do

It's true? Everyone blames us for their problems, you can't meme this my friend.

Pretty good, at least half the time...

Attached: ck.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Whites are disadvantaged in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

In what ways

Pretty awesome. 39 year old stoner living a comfortable life style and working 8 months a year. Never get pulled over, never in risk of danger. Service workers smile and say thank you without any worry of me robbing them.

I mean, is it not that a lot of the Black population lives in ghettos specifically because of hundreds of years of repression, then racial laws that were stunted from being repealed via Social Conservatives?

I referenced the Irish because it's not "Another person's issue," it literally takes generations to recover.

Attached: smollett_family_portrait.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Demonized in media. Assumed to have privilege when we are actually up against forced quotas for schools, jobs and social programs, outrageous claims of racism over nothing, revisionist history that alters our accomplishments, etc

Attached: Papa Noah.jpg (1200x661, 102K)

>Forced quotas
Quotas based towards fixing the after-effects of hundreds of years of repression.

>Revisionist History
Let me guess, you still believe in the Wars of Northern Aggression bullshit?

The black cultural dysfunction in America can mostly be explained socially such as the statistics of single parent black families, a lack of father figures and positive role models, their aversion to an intellectual more "white" culture and hip hop.

It's been generations, nigger-lover. Blacks are still bottom of the fucking barrel because they refuse to work hard and apply themselves. Simple as. Stop making excuses for those lazy fucking niggers. Way more white people live in poverty than niggers do in America, and way more white people overcome and pull themselves out of it. And it isn't just whites, they're literally the only race who are too fucking lazy and stupid to improve their situation without gratuitous help from white people. Everything they have was given to them. Everything.

Feels awesome.

Attached: 1526589850665.jpg (400x400, 21K)

why would
i do that? have you heard of the bell curve? there is a reason why we are smarter and stronger and morally more cognitive than you NIGGER!!!

nigger should know their place.

PUMP MY GAS AND PICK MY COTTON NIGGER!!~!!!

Attached: 72f1f2c2d9efa6b53330788d8955d145a1ba6f67.jpg (599x421, 18K)

Blacks were given equal rights in the middle of the 20th century, not in the 1880's.

The Irish went through the same Bullshit, and went through a similar level of prejudice.

>More white people that are in poverty
>"Our" achievements"
pick one.

i fucking love it, really, its great if besides yo are handsome and fit

Only a true moron could look at America & see all these other minorities flourishing earning well above the average white house hold and blame whitey for holding back blacks

Massacre millions of jews/russians/chinese/syrians & they still succeed & fight every day on a scale that blacks never could or would

Not looking to change your mind. only let you know how pitiful they are

welcome to my ranch nigger boy

Attached: 1533407481168.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

Difference is, Irish are white. They were capable of integration and thus were integrated. Niggers will never, ever be accepted into white society the way Irish were. At most they will be tolerated, but even that won't last forever as they continue to take and take.

>Quotas based towards fixing the after-effects of hundreds of years of repression.
I bet this faggot uses the term "equal opportunity" too.

Blacks can move into a perfectly desirable neighborhood and it will very quickly turn into a ghetto. The circumstances surrounding the average black aren't a conspiracy perpetrated by whites as much as they are a system that arises around the behavior of the average black. To boil it down maybe too much: ghettos are filled with trash and chicken bones because niggers throw these on the ground.

Not gay but that is a beautiful man. Makes me want to go to the gym.

Lol, man come on, try to be a black man with a black name and see how you judged without even meeting you.

Please explain to me the success Asians have earned in the US then? It couldn't be their education-oriented culture that values hard work and perseverance and eschews handouts, could it?

It's about how you act, dress and speak. Anyone who adopts the "thug" culture is treated with suspicion by me because that culture praises violence and crime and has a chip on its shoulder.

In black culture, acting "white" gets you bullied and ostracized from your own people.

You ever heard of a liberal?

No one offers you hot sauce at BBQ places even though you have a hobby of eating ultra-hot peppers

well, i dont have aids, a crack addiction, and i was raised with a father so pretty good i guess

I already did, nigger-lover. Asians, Whites, Mexicans all possess extraordinary work ethic. Niggers do not. Round 'em up and ship 'em back; niggers do not belong in America or Europe.

Asians are favored by white people, so that plays a part overall

frustrating, tbh fam. a lot of people call it a race, but it isn't. I mean, how is it a race if we already won?

You don't belong in America, racist.

>niggers do not belong in America or Europe
you should not have brought them over, then. you made your bed, user. now you have to sleep in it.

Its sad you can't give any race credit for success in America. Whitey is ultimately responsible for their accomplishments? Do you truly think we are some kind of magic wizard that decides who succeeds in the US?

Don't worry my man, it won't be much longer :DDDD.

>even though you have a hobby of eating ultra-hot peppers
>hobby
#shitwhitepeoplesay

African tribes sold their own kind into slavery, genius.

Tell me why it's a white dude's fault for what his ancestors did?

Negro's in the america wholeheartedly DECIDE to stay in the hood, and identify with delinquent culture. It's their own fault that their "discriminated" against.

There are plenty of good black men in this country, who dress, talk, and act like any other normal american man.

There is nothing wrong with being white. that's how it feels

I mean, it is a factor, however small. Majority population sets beauty standards, norms, ect

Got pulled over with drugs and got away today, it's nice

>Majority population sets beauty standards, norms, ect

Explain how this is bad.

>Driving with drugs
Do better, retard.

every African slave was sold by other africans?

I grew up in the ghetto, half of the kids I knew grew up without a father, and none of the white ones had any problem adjusting.

it's pretty alright

They don't even want them.

Of course not all but enough for them to bear a great responsibility.

This

It's fine being white, but everyone has their own shit to deal with. The real lifestyle divide is between the rich and the poor.

Yeah, youhave no idea

How can you tell?

what if i play along for a second? what if i pretend that colonization didnt happen and shit like the Kingdom of Angola didnt exist? are you saying that in the case of what was a large international market, those demanding the slaves were less culpable than those supplying them? that when white people first showed up on the continent, there was no interest in slave labor until they were approched by africans who offered slaves?

Slave trade and slave owners were jews.

There were white slaves before there were black slaves, African slaves just took over because they were cheap and easy to acquire.

Attached: 1549274235915.jpg (960x935, 127K)

No, I'm not saying that, I'm saying all races have participated in slavery throughout history, not just whites. Slavery is also still going on in the Middle East today.

>There were white slaves before there were black slaves
thanks for letting me know that you cannot be serious.

Attached: me-cute-asian-girls-latinas-italian-big-titty-jewish-girls-30676310.png (502x569, 456K)

If you conducted even the tiniest bit of research you would see they do in fact have a very global influence.

Imagine blaming people for hundreds of years of abuse, a hundred years after it stopped.

Attached: HaHAA.png (241x230, 19K)

And Africa, for what it's worth. Hey niggers, don't forget to get down on your hands and knees and thank a white person today for giving you such an awesome life.

Stfu racist.

Boring

Suck my big black dick you itty bitty faggot.

Pics

so you are acknowledging the slave trade was a moral crime, but because other peoples did it then white people are not guilty of it? honestly, your whole argument is "well this other group of people did it, so that means technically we didn't do it."

oh, im sure you have some infographs on the matter. gonna give me the run down? slide me a red pill? im impressed you haven't called me a cuck yet.

Attached: 1540830092810.png (432x269, 26K)

Look up the barbary slave trade. Do you really think North Americans were the first group of people to enslave someone?

Everyone is guilty, but only a couple minorities are still playing on microaggressions. In some cases, they were enslaved by their own people and sold to foreigners.

Devontrius is tired of being victimized because of his super cultured "black name". Give your kid a regular anglo-saxon name you dumb nigger.

Feels good man, you should try it

IF your going to try and justify placing guilt on people for crimes they did not commit, you will have better arguments then trying to imply history carries debts.

It in fact only carries shit like you.

This, everybody's ancestors have done some shit. Only the richest white people had slaves anyway, the majority of white people aren't even descended from slave owners.

>PUMP MY GAS
>Oregonian detected

Irritating, because of faggots like this working extra hard to live up to every conceivable negative stereotype.