Black Lives Matter has made TREMENDOUS positive change to the US regarding police brutality and has combated racism...

Black Lives Matter has made TREMENDOUS positive change to the US regarding police brutality and has combated racism. The fact that people don't like BLM is racist. How could you not believe that black people matter?

Attached: blm.jpg (3934x2411, 1.19M)

Nice try

Not really.

Yeah, I don't think so. I thought All Lives Matter, including our police officers who are doing their jobs of protecting their communities. All I see BLM do is vandalize stuff and scream at their own people for being conservatives.

Attached: 1550106413951.jpg (960x953, 130K)

Enumerate what (if any) changes BLM has made.
>The fact that people don't like BLM is racist.
This inane statement supposes that no one at all likes BLM and that's racist. Both of those statements are retarded.
I can believe that black people matter but that BLM protesters are not only promoting a racist agenda (ONLY black lives matter) and are ignoring that statistically black people are far more likely to commit violent crime than any other demographic in the United States.

The bureau of land management is racist?
Also I don't realize the black lives matter was still a thing. Figured it went away like kony 2012 or planking

>How could you not believe that black people matter?
So you're new to Yea Forums...

Attached: laughingatyou.jpg (801x534, 28K)

Hi Ivan! Posting for kopeks again Ivan? Don't you think you should kill yourself, Ivan?

Attached: 14336468627.jpg (245x250, 7K)

>How could you not believe that black people matter?

Because ALL lives matter, and it's arrogant to think that Blacks hold themselves in higher regard over other ethnicities...

...plus, it Black people's fault when they take the message of BLM and apply to subjects outside of police brutality. That's when the rest of the world says "Look, we know black people and cops have a poor relationship, doesn't mean you're entitled to free shit all the time either"
>wah wah wah "that's racist".
...it's not racist, just the fact that when you achieve equality, nobody cares about your bullshit anymore, so you need to ride on racially charged incidences to keep the pity-party happening to the next day. It's annoying and counter-productive in the end.

Yes, all races matter and yes the world is fucked and we will allbdie painfulbdeaths 0

>statistically black people are far more likely to commit violent crime than any other demographic in the United States
This isn't true. The data has just been blown out of proportion

>black lives matter

Not to other blacks

>Because ALL lives matter, and it's arrogant to think that Blacks hold themselves in higher regard over other ethnicities...

Fighting for your rights !=holding themselves in higher regard over other ethnicities

I know this is a bait, but white people who actively supported BLM during protests were not allowed into the BLM after party. That doesn’t seem the least bit racist, and exactly what they are fighting against?

They fight racism. Black people are entitled to their own spaces.

>Fighting for your rights !=holding themselves in higher regard over other ethnicities

Exactly, you'd be arrogant to think that no one piggy-backs their own biases and desires upon the main message of any civil movement.

Attached: 00C708FB-2026-49CA-B372-7C64E751451F.gif (400x400, 1.62M)

!= means not

You are autistic, segregation is literally what they fight against

saged

Attached: 1550623224234.png (625x626, 42K)

It is true. Look at FBI statistics for any year. Black people are FAR more likely to commit violent crime than any other racial demographic in the United States.