I REQUIRE ACADEMICS IN THE FIELD OF HEMORRHOIDS AND ABSCESSES. My taint has grown a mass since 5 days ago...

I REQUIRE ACADEMICS IN THE FIELD OF HEMORRHOIDS AND ABSCESSES. My taint has grown a mass since 5 days ago, and has been becoming a bother when I bend, squat, sit, or flex my asshole. Hurts sometimes, but not all the time. It just split tonight while making stool, the stools brown but after wiping the blood smells a little like pus. HELP?! Pic related, when I sat down on the shitter.

Attached: French-Hot-Streets.jpg (720x368, 26K)

Need to see a pic to figure out what we're dealing with here

This is one of the best pics I could take. The growth towards the anus is tender and feels firm, but under it feels swollen and harder than the surface growth. Tbh I feel a bit of relief after the thing split.

Attached: 20190224_210848.jpg (1600x1200, 280K)

You can see the growth on the left hand bottom corner.

You-a gonna die

Attached: 1495264844000.png (640x480, 15K)

Ill make sure you'll be in my will so you can have this to remember me by.

Attached: 20190224_205754.jpg (2576x1932, 1.11M)

Anal fissure.

Go to the emergency room.

Needs to be surgically drained.

You'll have an open wound for a week or longer.

Very painful.

Dont wait on it!

Go to the emergency room!

Attached: 1550175292137.webm (640x480, 1.92M)

It isnt an anal fissure, it isnt on the anal cushioning. Its completely outside of the anus, not even on anal tissue. My shits have been fine, none too hard, none too soft.

Im a pretty fat guy so i need to spread my ass apart, but its definitely on taint territory.

Give it a week or two take some hot baths it will probably disappear on it's own if not go see a doctor

I was gonna go to a walk in tomorrow to get it checked, especially now since it split.

A fistula can move the abscess away from the anus' anal fissure.

It'll get worse. It's an infection feeding on fecal matter.

Emergency room my dude.

Attached: 1550175390659.webm (480x640, 1.74M)

Ill get it checked tomorrow. Feeling up my asshole now and it could be a fissure, but be aware that Im taking this with a grain of salt.

Soon the mass will break off from the host and begin to wear a MAGA cap. You must kill it before it multiplies.

Salt in an open wound is never a good idea.

I feel bad for the doc in the walk-in there lol

Doesn't that help the wound though? I never knew just always heard it hurts but it helps.

I just don't want to rush things. I still have a strong belief that its either an abscess or a really external hemorrhoid. The pics ive seen of perianal abscesses are similar to what I might be experiencing but Im cleaning the thing and keeping it dressed with TP. As said im going to a walk in tomorrow, don't have money or insurance so its my only option right now. Atleast then I can get a more definite answer.

Any part of the human body smelling anything different than usual, and especially pus, needs immediate examination. Go asap to the ER.

UPDATE: After the growth split and began oozing out (not much blood anymore, just juices) Ive felt barely any pressure or pain. Im still getting it checked, but the growth feels like it flattened out in one place where it tore. When I push on it there isnt much pain, when I clench the bump with my ass it doesnt feel as much like a ball of pain as it did.

Hidranitis supprativa.

Whats that? I only took a quick look on the images of that but you might have mispelt it. I got results for hidrandenitis suppurativa. Has to do with ruptured follicles, which I might definitely have because ive had thigh pimples for years.