Please help me Yea Forums...

Please help me Yea Forums... I'm jealous of this girls new man and I know we probably wouldn't ever be able to be together but it still hurts knowing she's w a guy and most likely gonna do shit with him.. idk what to do...

Please help me bros.. should we still keep hanging..? Wtf do I do

Attached: Scrsht12.jpg (1440x2707, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Castrate yourself Pedoperv

> new man
>14

Um....

ignore her and move on, loser.

dude just get a girl nearer your age, quit being a bitch you're only 14 calm down. and after considering my words pop off Yea Forums newfag

Ask to take her virginity before he does, and that'll make you happy. :^)

> 14
Stay away from her and let this be a memory you cringe about when you look back. That's the best-case scenario.

Attached: Sure-you-can.png (1275x713, 888K)

I really want to But She always calls me. We've kinda had a past and did stuff but if I try to ignore her (which I have b4) she'll get super upset and sometimes even shows up to my own place if I get really upset

I know She's young bros But She's super mature for her age and looms easily 18+

Attached: 1515510595_pepe dance.gif (356x200, 428K)

Attached: 1550961188643.png (500x337, 25K)

Yeah, stop talking to 14 year olds..... you're nearly half her age. I hope she does "stuff" with the seemingly age appropriate partner, and afterwards realized that you're a fucking loser.

Honestly What's wrong with 14? Most teen girls are super developed by then and tbh most of them are probs already fucking too.

14 is the new 18

Tell that to the cops..... maybe in Alabama, -2 if you're cousins

Sweet home Alabama

Honestly 14 though should be legal majority of places around the world its 16 but a lot of 14 year olds are barely any different from a 16.

Attached: 1544235471234.jpg (680x649, 82K)

>Honestly What's wrong with 14?
14 year olds are fucking idiots. They may have tits or have had their balls drop but upstairs... Give it a few more years.

you should probably go smoke some meth, i smoke meth every time shit dont work, i can always count on a pipe.

We live in a an age where 20 something manchildren can only relate to 14 yr old neopets esque bimbo pre thots. Shes probs totes mature 4 her age lol OP you right.
Ahahahahahahaha

God damnit user

Dude most 18 year olds are mentally retarded and not any better the 14.

Atleast 14 they can actually talk about sex and stuff unlike 10 year old girls.

Theyre dumb so just fuck them anyways right? Dont bother trying to fix anyone, just put your dick in them! Its what they want anyways.

I think before 18, the max range should be -4 years. Which means that an 18 yr old can date a 14 and subsequently as age progresses. Anyways, 14 year olds are not mature, no matter what mental gymnastics you decide to convince yourself.

A lot less are retarded at 18 than 14, and by early to mid twenties most are ok. And past that the ones who aren't, aren't getting any better.

But most places that sbut don't matter, if you're 16 u could literally be getting creampie by a 70 year old grandpa and if that's the AoC it's fine.

14 should be legalised everywhere as That's when girls are literally mentally aware of sex and the shit it involves and also their bodies can handle it st that time

I've talked and hooked with many 14 year old teens and they're generally super sweet, nice and caring. All they want to do is make u happy

im serious, i learned how to make ez from my grandad, he would get a coke bottle and piss in it, mix it with fertilizer, and drop a table spoon of bleach in it. Then he would huff it all day when he was on the job. He told me not to overdo it or else it could explode, but as long as you twist off the cap every 15 minutes it wont and it helps remind you of the time. Of course its no substitute for real meth.But you can always add in paint thinner.

What is the name of your home town so i can make sure to never end up there

Spits Creek, Tn we live in Appalachains and make meth all the time. There is nothing else to do really.

kek at these retarded newfags

Dude stop u need help

>nothing to do
Write greentexts of your upbringing on here. Right now.

> sweet and caring
That's true of kids too.
Doesn't mean they aren't idiots.

>Being 5, Spend days in woods more and more.
>Getting tired of these woods
>Dad come home first time I seen him in a month
>Sits and chair and starts smoking.
>I end up playing with lincoln logs and shit. Get really good at it.
>Life is lincoln logs.
>Turn 10 I start going out to help him dig holes and shit.
>15 Dad makes me buy his work supplies from store on the regular.
>Dad was making meth in 15 camps and my GrandDad say its a national tradition.
>Shrug it off and just make meth until I can get a job working on pipes and shit because its all I know.

Attached: 49C2DBB3-D690-4562-AB79-79CDC1B72C01.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Don't be a pedo

14 are matured teens, definitely not kids

Keep going i need them all
This is your calling, you are hick-kun

Bump for hickkun

Even pedos getting cucked these day

>I dont know much about making meth so they say they help me to get cracking haha.
>End up filling one tank full of nitrates and lead paint then go to another tank, each camp has 2 sites. The prep and then the mix.
>We mix the paint with fertilizer and pressure cook it into a powder, and scrap off the top.
>Second tank gets mixed with basic ingredients that we also mix by hand. Mostly a salt bake which gets blended with chlorine tablets and tylonol for the Sudafed.
>Set tank to drain and refill the butane burners.
>Lay out a sheet of crystal meth that we use a car battery to ionize with kool aid and shit for the 'turbo purp'
>By now is dark so we Move on to next site and spend all nite there. Week goes by.
>Go home and take a week off and playing old ass xbox racing games then go back and have our truckbox full of fresh meth.
>Xbox games arent fucking boring and can live off a week off one Mcdonalds trip.

Now I see why the FBI watches this board. Jesus Christ OP, get some fucking help!
I'm assuming you are American though, over here we have morals.

Attached: WeAreNotSorry.jpg (1200x1200, 615K)

Fuck sake

What the actual fuck you desperate cunt

Nope I'm Not a dumbass Americuck

Look OP, I want to help. But I can’t really make an educated decision without seeing this girl. Post some pics so I can help you out ok? I’m here for you bro, just let me see what I’m getting into.

Attached: E8D065EE-6E9E-4EA5-BF89-ECC70A79FF95.jpg (236x227, 13K)

oh man i hope this is bait. ffs user.

Wat app is that

What's the problem with a guy being in love with a younger (matured) girl? It happens a lot and is very common

The only problem is we don’t know how mature she is Bc op didn’t post a pic of her. It’s literally impossible to know if op is a pedo or not right now.

If she looks older I’m all for supporting him. If she looks younger I’m still supporting him. I just want a pic of this bitch you know?

My dicks hard just sitting here waiting.

whatssap, it's used on pretty much everywhere in the world except Us and maybe Canada

Kek

That's a shame, because not all of us are dumb asses. Some of us are more aware than our European counter-parts. Possibly whiter than most areas today, like Germany.
Not that impressive though considering all of our ancestors came from there to here.

Attached: 1514077279019.jpg (569x840, 103K)

Humans actually arent mentally developed fully until 23.

Speak for yourself, I'm 33 and still retarded.

Clearly

>implying women ever develop fully functional brains

Why do we even have age of consent laws? Women shouldn’t ever be allowed to make a decision that affects their life to begin with. That’s when men are for. This entire discussion is fucking idiotic.

If it has a pussy it’s meant to have a dick inside it, end of story.

Your such a faggot...talking to 14 year olds when your 26 ..... you need your teeth kicked the fuck out..

Hi, welcome to Yea Forums

You seem T R I G G E R E D

You seem R E T A R D E D
and your steam profile pic is an A N I M E W A I F U

Looks like some soy guzzling cuck boy is really upset Kek

What a fucking loser.

Faggot detected

Oh hello newfag how are u

Aww poor baby must be teething

kys.

go kill yourself faggot

Ur such a nonce. Dont u hav kids to groom pedofag

The Internet isn't for incels like you

Attached: 84287182.jpg (684x640, 318K)

I know you are probably just some sperglord trying to be edgy, but I can't take that chance bro. I fear for this little girls safety.

If you were dumb enough to post this from your home just be honest when they show up. They tend to give credit for honesty.

Attached: fbi-gov-tips-submitted.jpg (959x538, 125K)

IS NOBODY GOING TO MENTION THAT HE'S 26????????

Found the anime girl steam profile pic fags
And you fags call me new ahahaha

Moar

Him and everyone telling him anything other than he's a pedo cunt should be fuckin taken outside and shot

> NOT POSTING FBI TAB meme

FUCK off newfag

Awww poor crybaby

Pedo

I mean I hate to play devils advocate, BUT:

1. He's not a pedo, he's a hebe.
2. Its not illegal to talk to a girl that is underage.

What this dude is doing, though very very pathetic, it isn't illegal. FBI won't do shit.

Waaaah waaaaaaaah

How is being In love with a young teen pathetic?

She means the world to me

Attached: images.jpg (386x381, 25K)

discord
======
.gg/n3ExgMG

end ur life pedo

just a heads up I reported this to the police

You're a pathetic man child. I do not usually post here and I initially thought this was bait, but you are a fucking retard if you keep associating with a child like that.

Are you autistic? How can you possibly have anything in common with this small child? You need to go to therapy, seriously. Go fuck yourself pedo scum

Pedo

She's super mature for her age and she looks easily like 18+..

We're very close and I love her but if she moves on to another guy it'll break my heart...

Please help me bros idk what I should do with her and we can't just stop talking because like I said here

Attached: unnamed.gif (216x216, 105K)

face it, some other man is going to be sinking his thick veiny cock in all her holes and she will never be the same again.

Attached: 1416965431058.jpg (1000x633, 187K)

Attached: 1550723195954.jpg (720x904, 90K)

end it. I mean it.

Attached: 1550632298046.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Lmao

Don't matter if she looks fuckin 500 years old and covered in bark. Go jump off a building

I would But I love her and want to be in her life

stop being a moralfag you dickhead

she needs an alpha male, if you were an alpha you would already be hitting that.

you're a massive fucking looser

>14 is the new 18

Sorry, user, but this is a big fucking red flag for what we perceive of you if you believe that.
Better to cut connections now than face something that might land you in the slammer.

neck yourself pedo fag grow the fuck up and date within your age

> 14

Stop talking to her immediately. Consider castration.

Cringe.

But She's So mature and beautiful I know She's only 14 but I love her

Oh shit nigga, it’s the typical “she’s way more mature than any other her age” that never happened before

But She is and we hang out it's like I'm with another girl that's around my age I never think about her age when were together

Listen fuck OP and his dumb ass problems, mine is bigger. Cranked off about 5 times in the last 24 hours cause wife was bleeding! Tells me she wants the D later tonight. What do? Already told her I took care of business and shes somewhat pissed. Should I just take one for the team and eat that shit?

That's why your a pedo
That's why he's normal

Butthurt moralfag detected

> 14
> pedo

Sure thing moralfag