Why do "white" people have such a lame sense of humor?

Why do "white" people have such a lame sense of humor?

Attached: 457908631146.jpg (474x711, 52K)

Name one funny non-white comedian.
(You're not wrong though.)

But they're not as lame. White people are more obsessed with humor, despite usually being terrible at it.

the same reason we like golf

Don Rickles

Why do nigger faggots insist on posting these threads. We get it. Your a nigger and trying to make yourself feel better about it.

>non-white
Jews are technically not a race.

Patrice O'Neal

Objectively speaking they have a great sense of humor bud. Just apparently a differen't stereotypical one then yours so it must be lame. Also everyone has different senses of humor jackass. Why do you have such a lame sense of reality?

The most legendary and successful comedians in the world btw are like 90% white not that that matters in some actual way. All races and cultures spawn and do spawn people with great senses of humor who are also really good at comedy. That is part of the beauty of it. Deal with it bub.

My nigger loves him some Kevin Hart

Louis CK & Bill Burr are some of my favorite comedians and most people would agree they don't have a lame sense of humor

holy shit sage

fucking cuck shill

They always try to turn things that no logical person would find funny into some kind of joke, and that's the reason they always wind up looking lame. Also, they never seem to get the message when people are not laughing at their jokes.

Williams, Cornell, Bourdain.
They all were in pain.
But instead of getting loose.
They gave themselves the noose.

why do niggers make such great property?

Because unlike you shit skins, we don’t find robbing people and shooting cops that funny.

You'll be surprised to learn that your excited oogabooga screeching is not the universal standard for humor.

Are you telling me that that funny negro with the crack sketch is in the same league as
Doug Stanhope?, Bill Hicks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-153341.png (434x608, 227K)

>"ey go i gots a guud joke fo u nigga"
>"fuk white ppl"
>"HEEEEHEHHEHEHEYAAAAA"
literally all black humor.

Black sense of humor = being loud and talking fast with catch phrases.

Then, why do so-called white people giggle like little schoolyard bitches every time a black person makes a joke?

I dont kill yourself nigger

Kevin Hart

because according to the new world order, its a thought crime to not do so

i dont. i typically scoff in disgust.

Robin Williams best joke was that one time he accidentally killed himself while jerking off with a rope around his neck.

Attached: 8e9.jpg (1600x900, 93K)

This. Comedy is subjective, no one group is better than another. But OP is a shill, so he's gonna have an argument

I just can't get into comedians that scream all the time

Because they can't tell nigger jokes.

Underrated post

Kevin Hart is funny for about 25 seconds then hes just an annoying short stacked cunt.