Im gonna kill myself

im gonna kill myself
i don't want to be homeless i tried working but i just suck at everything,i know mom will be sad but can she really blame me ?
i mean i never ever went to a party i was always good at school when it was about doing solo homework then in highschool i dropped out of cause they force you to socialize and im shit at that so i stopped going
then after that i was a neet for like 7 years
so i didn't the learned any usefull skills then my mom forced me to get a job and i got it for a year then she moved with her new husband and left me with my little brother.
i went to her place on vacation after they me and left my little brother with her so im alone again and again will take care of her son.
finally putting an end to my life.
no one can blame its just a quick end to a shitty life.
im 24 and my life sucks i don't have "good times" my good times were playing shitty wii games until 2:00 am.
hopefully next life is better

Attached: images (2).jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRWMvj-oimk
expressdigest.com/ex-choirboys-singer-jumped-in-front-of-train/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Choirboys_(boyband)
youtube.com/watch?v=y8iY24I1NWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do it, i promise you things will turn.
My friend killed himself at the lowest point in his life, no one knew his suffering. He never told anyone of his pain and suffered silently.
He was such a bright intelligent young man and fell to his mind. Don't fall bro, don't do it.
Call a hotline, vent, go to therapy, talk to someone, work out, do everything except outing yourself.
Your young and have so much ahead of you.

Join the military op you'll hate your life but you'll at least be surrounded by other people who think the same

I second

Don't fucking do that, if there's life there's hope, join the army, it Will change your life.

don't join the army or anything. join the peace corps/americorps/habitat for humanity. start making the world around you a better place. life and meaning are defined by the people around us.

Go do something worthwhile since you have nothing to lose.

Go to Europe and teach english in any academy.

The english teachers that hire my company barely can talk in my language

Hang in there dude, get some help, there‘s someone there for you

Dont do it man ;(

>im gonna kill myself

Don't do it user. It would do so much to destroy your mom's life, and your brother's life

..... and, I believe, many others who care about you more than can possibly imagine: even people who you have forgotten about or never really knew.

Listen to this little 12 year old kid singing with a couple of his childhood friends that he sort of forgot about when he should have remembered: the shared smiles, laughter, or just being together.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRWMvj-oimk

Just rope it you whiny faggot

That little kid was called Patrick Aspbury [ 1993 - 2017 ] - RIP

I quote the following:
> On 12 April 2017 at age 23, Patrick Aspbury was hit and killed by a train at Chelmsford station in the UK

> while a patient at the mental health clinic Linden Centre in Essex.
> The facility is under scrutiny for having a large number of patients commit suicide while under the clinic's care.
> A year earlier, Aspbury had been missing for 48 hours while under treatment and a large search of the area was conducted by police.
> He eventually returned home on his own. An inquest into Aspbury's death determined from video footage at the train station,
> that Aspbury intentionally jumped into the path of a moving train that was traveling at 60 miles per hour.
> The singer was being treated at the Essex Center for schizophrenia, but was given a day pass to leave the facility at the time of his death.
> expressdigest.com/ex-choirboys-singer-jumped-in-front-of-train/

Now imagine the heartbreak of finding out that THAT had happened to your son, only best big brother or long forgotten best friend forever.

It's never just one life that is lost when one person commits suicide because the right person was not around to give help when needed.
Maybe, sometimes, someone here on Yea Forums is the one who IS there to help prevent another needless death. Some of us really DO care.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8iY24I1NWQ

Swallow pride, be a nigger and get welfare. Temporarily. Get checked out physically and mentally. Get help. Then motivate your ass. Absolutely no guarantee that things will get better, but you very well may be at a point 7 years from now where you look back and be glad that you didn’t check out.

Do it user
Dont listen this faggots. You better die how and when you want. Nobody can blame you or judge. Is not cowardy but a matter of honor. Only shit real and most ppl dont have. Live and die by your own terms. See you in the other side.

When you’re shitting a diaper at 90, yes.

please don't mate. I'm here to chat if you need

Hey, do you drive?

Don’t do it friend. Add me to Wickr and we can chat: ojeteplus

Your life, your choise.

However life can be pretty fucking dope at times.

Don't do it! Things can still turn good. Remember, happiness is a matter of perception. You can decide the way you see things and change it. Try meditation, exercise yourself are even write what you feel somewhere, that way you can make place for some good thoughts in your mind