Are there any ways to get high legally using naturally accessible items...

Are there any ways to get high legally using naturally accessible items, of course things like Meth and Crack are made using cleaning supplies and other related household items but I am not referring to those kinds of drugs. I was just wondering if there are any easily accesible (like I could just go to a store and buy the supplies) legal (technically legal because nobody knows it gets you high so is not an epidemic in the governments eyes) and natural (something I could find at my local supermarket or outside) Unfortunately I live in a state where Marijuana is banned for recreational use, although some of my friends use Marijuana, I don’t have the necessities to smoke it recreationally for long periods of time. I heard spices like Nutmeg can prompt psychedelic effects if you consume enough of it, and many other plants/nuts in the world like Betelnut, Iboga, and Khat, are all relatively safe, easy and natural ways to get high. However Betelnut is illegal in the U.S. and these things are all hard to get. I also heard from someone that you can smoke Banana rinds and get high but I don’t believe that’s true.

Attached: 4F8E5E1C-A1AA-4919-A858-3794CCD4C599.jpg (288x175, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump because interested

Cough syrup with dexteomethorphan and also benadryl is fun. Gotta take massive quantities of each though. Be careful though. It'll fuck your brain up if you do it too often.

Attached: ActiveShockedArgentineruddyduck-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 99K)

So basically lean but with benefits? Sounds fun

N2O

Attached: 61s3eaG+KQL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 67K)

>necessities
1. paper
2. weed
not that fucking hard crackhead

Malcolm X tea

google it

just buy some weed, its safer than anything legal

Peyote

Being under the legal age of purchasing weed sucks bruh

Shrooms
Ayahuasca
Datura
Cannabis
Something called soma?

bayleaf

Opium is natural
Tobacco and caffeine count too
Lots of natural sources to get fucked up look it up in erowid or some shit.

You ever tried that? 6oz of ground nutmeg has gotta make you sick as a dog.

Blue Lotus resin.

I've always heard mourning glory heavenly blue flower seeds are similar to lsd. but don't buy the seed packs from the store, they have chemicals on them. something legal. you'd wanna buy it online tho

yeah it's pretty rough, but when you're flat broke and really need to get fucked up...

look up Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

Smoke some motherfucking salvia

Benadryl is not fun lol do not take it. It's extremely uncomfortable as far as highs go. Enjoy your spiders and shadow people if you do.

Cough syrup is fun though

Nutmeg can kill you

If it can't possibly kill you then where is the fun?

This
Also soak the petels in wine and let it sit for a week then drink.

Nutmeg is great. You will have giant pupils and a hangover: don't drink too much alcohol because the nutmeg is hard on your liver. Feels great to get high and costs about $3. Fresh ground of course and mix with yogurt or applesauce. Read erowid for some cautionary advice.

Attached: ecco.jpg (2224x2224, 337K)

I have tried it 2 times.
It is a nice buzz but not like lsd.
It can make you feel sick, too.

is it mental? visual? describe it

discord
============.
.gg/ZSxxyzB