If you get sentenced to death, what is the way you would want to die?

If you get sentenced to death, what is the way you would want to die?

Attached: 20-of-the-most-gruesome-methods-of-execution-from-history-3.jpg (1024x880, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI2rf_u3-Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=ueAYUp4rHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=3WHSkbM9zAU
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Choking on big dicks

in pussy

peacefully in my sleep while having a wicked cool dream

drowning

Preferably shot to death by musketeer squad

To be honest killing other people til I get got, like some Gladiator shit only theres several other death sentenced inmates fighting as well, so like say 30 or more people all in a ring killing eachother with their bare hands, that would be a fucking badass way to die

Guillotine standing !

Snoo snoo obviously

snu snu*
lrn2futurama

Wanked to death.

Firing squad

Since we are doing that I’m going with benders death of choice. Hit by a bus being driven by the Incredible Hulk.

Dive from space on heroin

By getting a posh woman to stick sharp poles once up my testicles

Attached: download.jpg (320x240, 37K)

raped to death by a million girls between the ages of 8 and 12

Heath ledger-cocktail

Attached: alone.jpg (281x355, 34K)

Attached: 1547245283810.jpg (772x772, 119K)

Hypoxia.

It's more than painless it's pleasurable. Pilots enter a decompression chamber in order to experience hypoxia in order to recognize it's effects. They have to have someone else in the chamber with them or else they won't put their oxygen back on. It's been described as feeling drunk, or high. You lose all inhibition and just enjoy the sensation until you die.

They're actually considering using this method to kill death row inmates in several US states, it's considered the most humane and reliable method.

backtraced you
ya dun goofed

a noble death
id choose the death from monty pyhton where the guy gets chased by topless chicks

Snu snu

Attached: 53361223_2548218195205812_3137303864030527488_n.jpg (960x708, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QI2rf_u3-Dk

Had to post it, forgot about this scene

Extremely heavily sedated. Then it doesn't matter.

>dem helmets

Old age. Your move, Mr. Lawman.

Brapped to death.

Attached: 1549083711524.jpg (1099x2028, 346K)

op don't reply to your own thread
best answers

choking to death on gulping a
big
black
chicken dinner

Last stand against the people that accused me. Give me a 240B with an endless belt and a spare barrel and let them come.

My friends and family all beat me to death

You'll be put in hot water until you die

I would go at dawn by a firing squad.

You have no idea what drowning is like

Death by Tsar bomba sized nuke, what else

I tried to find the video where Benny Hill gets chased off a cliff by topless women in roller derby helmets, but it wasn't around.

You lot in the Internet generation are irredeemable. Enjoy your pewdiepie and gamergate videos.

Attached: hillchaseJPG.jpg (615x409, 54K)

It is around, you're just stupid.

you didn't find it because it's not benny hill
it's monty python from the movie "the meaning of life"

Death by slow acting poison while having sex with a german girl

>Death by slow acting poison while having sex with a german girl

Sooo!

You'll bust your nut in about 2 minutes, as you normally do... and for the next four hours some german bitch will be shitting on you and biting your ballsack as you slowly and painfully succumb to poison

being drowned in pussy

Attached: the-krogenator.jpg (212x214, 16K)

I want to vanish without a trace (count them and forever wonder where she went)

Attached: 1549655143505.jpg (720x962, 315K)

The fat one ate her

>"Earl Turner, we have weighed your performance as a member of this Order on two grounds, and we have found you wanting on both.
>"First, in your conduct immediately prior to the police raid in which you were seized and imprisoned, you gave evidence of a shocking lack of maturity and sound judgment. Your indiscretion in visiting the girl in Georgetown-an act which, although not specifically forbidden, was not within the realm of your assigned duties-led directly to a situation in which you and the members of your unit were placed in extreme jeopardy, and a valuable facility was lost to the Organization.
>"Because of this failure of judgment on your part, your period as a probationary member of the Order is being extended for six months. Furthermore, your time as a prisoner will not count as a part of your probation. Therefore, you will not be permitted the rite of Union before March of next year, at the earliest.
>"We find, however, that your conduct prior to the police raid does not constitute a violation of your Oath."

Attached: last stand of the savannah guards sailor's creek.jpg (1000x658, 1.04M)

>I breathed an inaudible sigh of relief upon hearing this last statement. But then Williams continued, with a grimmer note in his voice:
>"The fact that you were taken alive by the political police and remained alive during nearly a month of interrogation is a far more serious matter.
>"In swearing your Oath, you consecrated your life to the service of the Order. You undertook to place your duty to the Order ahead of all other things, including the preservation of your life, at all times. You accepted this obligation willingly and with the knowledge that, for the duration of our struggle, it entails a very substantial possibility of your actually having to give up your life in order to avoid breaking your Oath.
>"And you were specifically warned against falling alive into the hands of the political police and were given the means to avoid this. Yet you did fall into their hands and remained alive. The information they extracted from you seriously hampered the work of the Organization in this area and placed many of your comrades in very grave danger.
>"We understand, of course, that you did not make a conscious decision to violate your Oath. We have carefully looked into the circumstances of your capture, and we are aware of the interrogation techniques the political police now use against our people. If you were merely a soldier in any other army in the world, you would be held blameless.
>"But the Order is not like any other army. We have claimed for ourselves the right to decide the fate of all our people and, eventually, to rule the world in accord with our principles. If we are to be worthy of this right, then we must be willing to accept the responsibility which goes with it.

Attached: Panzergrenadier-SS Kampfgruppe Hansen.jpg (962x710, 117K)

Not possible she is holding up all the others

Attached: 1546526966177.jpg (500x388, 43K)

>"Each day we make decisions and carry out actions which result in the deaths of White persons, many of them innocent of any offense which we consider punishable. We are willing to take the lives of these innocent persons, because a much greater harm will ultimately befall our people if we fail to act now. Our criterion is the ultimate good of our race. We can apply no lesser criterion to ourselves.
>"Indeed, we must be much sterner with ourselves than with others. We must maintain for ourselves a standard of conduct much higher than we demand of the general public or even of ordinary members of the Organization. In particular, we must never accept the idea, born of the sickness of our era, that a good excuse for nonperformance of a duty is a satisfactory substitute for performance.
>"For us, there can be no excuses. Either we perform our duty, or we do not. If we do not, we need no excuse; we simply accept the responsibility for failure. And if there is a penalty, we accept that too. The penalty for Oath-breaking is death."
>The room was perfectly still, but I could hear a buzzing in my ears, and the floor seemed to sway under my feet. I stood in stunned silence until Williams began speaking again, this time in a somewhat softer voice:

Attached: Z e a l o u s O p e r a t i o n.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

>"The duty of this tribunal is clear, Earl Turner. We must act in your case in such a way that every member of this Order who may, at some time in the future, find himself in circumstances similar to yours during the police raid on your headquarters, will know that death is inevitable if he cannot avoid capture-either an honorable death by his own hand or a less-than-honorable death at the hands of his comrades later. There must be no temptation for him to avoid his duty, in the hope that a 'good excuse' later will preserve his life.
>"Some of us here today have argued that this consideration- setting a firm example for others - should be the sole determinant of your fate. But others of us have argued that, because you had not yet achieved full membership in this Order at the time in question- because you had not yet participated in the rite of Union-your conduct can be reasonably judged by a different standard than would be applied to someone who had completed his probationary period and achieved Union.

Attached: Kampfgruppe Muhlenkamp.jpg (500x349, 33K)

>"Our decision has not been easy, but now you must hear it and you must abide by it. First, you must satisfactorily complete your extended period of probation. Then, at some time after the end of that period, you will be permitted Union-but only on a conditional basis, something we have never allowed before. The condition will be that you undertake a mission whose successful completion can reasonably be expected to result in your death.
>"Unfortunately, we are all too often presented with the painful task of assigning such 'suicide missions' to our members, when we can find no other way to achieve a necessary goal. In your case, such a mission will serve two ends.
>"If you complete it successfully, the act of completion will remove the condition from your Union. Then, even though you die, you will continue to live in us and in our successors for as long as our Order endures, just as with any other member who achieves Union and then loses his life. And if, by some chance, you should survive your mission, you may then take your place in our ranks with no stain on your record. Do you understand everything I have said?"
>I nodded, and answered: "Yes, I understand, and I accept your judgment without reservation. It is just and proper. I have never expected to survive the struggle in which we are now engaged, and I am grateful that I will be allowed to make a further contribution to it. I am also grateful that the prospect of Union remains before me."

Attached: Window cleaner meets Allah.gif (499x210, 992K)

tf

inhaling tons of cinnamon

Fighting to the death.

recreational nuke

Really dude?

Attached: The Turner Diaries.jpg (1804x2668, 1.48M)

being crushed between 2 colliding planets

Doesn’t seem like you do either as you are still here posting

Used as an ingredient in a consumable factory so thousands of people eat/drink bits of me.

Attached: 1532049985707.jpg (1079x1277, 147K)

Opening the ark of the covenant

Attached: 1548202215604.gif (160x120, 216K)

how is this allowed on youtube?

Heroin overdose

something cool, i dunno. i wouldnt mind being the guy who died saving at least one person, maybe get shot in action. i know i want a sky burial, thats for sure. return my body back to nature and shit, i sure as hell dont want my body rotting in a pillowy box

youtube.com/watch?v=ueAYUp4rHZI

Your Aryan wank fantasy novel sucks.

Your writing lacks creativity and skill.

>how is this allowed on youtube?
No bitchy SJW complained about it yet.

Depends on how the drowning is to be done. It's apparently a very calm and peaceful way to go. Once you get past the harsh choking and desparacy for water.

Guillotine so I can yell that my ancestors are smiling on me and question if the executioner can say the same

chocobo food

Attached: choconom2.jpg (2613x1193, 353K)

firing squad or pic related

Attached: 414_81eb555e858dca8c(3).jpg (700x975, 254K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3WHSkbM9zAU

In my sleep the night before the execution

Choking on BBC you mean.

>Your

William L. Pierce has been dead for 16 years

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (2334x3474, 1.85M)

eaten by the great megalodon

>instantly vaporized by a close nuclear bomb
>peacefully in my sleep, hopefully full of fentanyl

discord
========.
.gg/ZSxxyzB

Sum sum, obviously.

This a lot

Attached: Alan-Sharp_8.jpg (739x1050, 422K)