Yea Forums help, this girl is probably a fair bit out of my league and doesnt live far away which is good

Yea Forums help, this girl is probably a fair bit out of my league and doesnt live far away which is good.

How should a stqrt a comversation?

Shit mesages will be ignored. Also general Tinder thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190224_211254.jpg (1440x3120, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moralmachine.mit.edu/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Did she match with you? If yes then she already is interested to some degree. Which is the first step.

Well we matched, im just a bit shit at messaging and finding something to talk about.. either in the bio or the pictures

I feel you OP kissless virg. But get a decent anount of tinder matches just never know what to start with.

Checked

Her bio is generic after like most girls on tinder so that's no real help. If you have pets, namely dogs, you could talk about those. Otherwise think of some weird/quirky/intriguing questions that garner more of a response than just yes or no.

Yep, i just feel that saying hey is a bit shitty... i'll probably get a hey back and that'll be it

Aye. I feel you both. But I don't get any matches so I can't improve myself either which kinda blows.

Be assertive. Look down, find your nuts, grab em and say I AM A MAN! Then message her "You're looking damn fine in those jeans, but they'd look better on my floor."

You could start with something about dogs (what kind she has, do you have one, etc.). You want to talk about something in the bio so you can have a common point of conversation, so maybe favorite food or tell her you can cook. Ask about hobbies and interests. Favorite songs and music tastes can say a lot about a person too.

Checked

Could always ask her what her interests are, or what she would like to talk about.

Obvious virgin detected.

bandaids over her heroin needle wounds, next.

Good way to get ignored, moron.

spew some bullshit about dogs and talk about your favorite coffee shop.
You'll be in her by the end of the week m8

Then again my rules for Tinder are no fat chicks, no country girls, no dog girls, no moms. Its Tinder not match.

and her "unhealthy appetite" - she is a meth fiend. If you don't have her smack, she won't let you smack that. She probably has AIDS.

Oh I bet you can't love your dogs more than I love mine. I have a Great Dane named Thor. What kind of dog do you have

Yea lol i just saw that. Obv not herion tho

She's not looking for love, she's looking for meth.

Cant get away from dog girls.. atleast its not the snapchat dog mask at least shes not a horse girl

Because the sluts that fall for those lines have the tightest pussies ...

Oh wait.

You fuck loose women because that's all you can get.

You think vaginal tightness has anything to do with sexual activity. Ok virgin, go back to sex ed.

Oh well. Then.

Oh I love dogs too. Hey wanna go roll a bowl and fuck till Thursday?

Meth not weed big difference.

How would that go? ANy ideas of questions?

I dont smoke :/

You smoke meth out of a pipe too. 'roll a bowl' is what we used to call it

tell her you have a doggo that is ready to help fulfill her (un)healthy wishes
also good job on blocking out her name at the top and then leaving it in below...tell emma Yea Forums said hi...deviants are always welcome here ¬¬

Start by saying "My love for your dog will also always be greater than my love for you."
Shows you don't take her to serious and that you like pets

Christ this thread.
Just say something along the lines of I love your dog more than I love you too

Those tits were made for fuckin

That's just what I'll do

Great minds and great trips

Thanks, I should probably work on my editing skills

Ask her for dog pics.
Post them.

Exactly, that why I need something decent to say. For sure the hottest I have matched with.

Weirdo

These seem good. I think I'll go with something like that

Post yourself. If an obese crackwhore is the best you can do- yikes.

When you think you're hot shit because you fuck girls that would fuck anyone.

Ooo interesting.

Nah

Why? Because i think dogs are cool?

She's probably a butterface and looks kinda fat. Why care. Just say something about sex with dogs and she'll probably be on board.

Is that really what you get from the pic?

Yes, I actually fuck girls. Unlike you. How's that friendzone treating you?

Yeah

wtf...

Post wether it worked or not

I agree. Overweight definetly. I'll put a 50/50 on the crackwhore theory.

Should I message now? its nearly 10pm here.

Yep. Tell a girl you love her in the first sentence. Even just hypothetically. That will work.

Does mommy make you go to bed at 9:30? Get off the internet, underager.

She also owns a cat.

Trust me, you don't wanna go there, OP...

Oh I don't believe in the friendzone. That's a term that little cucks like you that can't get a quality woman use to make themselves feel better.

How's your VD and your dumb fuck buddies?

Jesus Christ....are u trying to get your dick wet or talk about pets? Say your animal instinct is telling u to rip her clothes off. Just fucking go for it dude.

sounds like a annoying basic ass white girl who will get fat as shit later in life cuz OMG chicken nugs are Bae! doubt she hits the gym cuz it's hard. you really have trubl funding a conversation starter

Nothing at all like that. I just think its a litter unreasonable to be messaging late

You sound mad that I'm getting laid and you're not. Keep reaching for that rainbow, slugger!

^This

Anyone girl who introduces herself by sayin her life revolves around "Doggos" and that she'll always lover her dog more than you isn't exactly healthy...

She's gonna expect you to look at those messed up traits of hers and somehow see them as positives.

The only two who seem to understand Tinder.

I probably would message her now

Ok

Post your kik if you want to keep in touch

Im not on that

You tryna just fuck her then be like let's get drunk
If you're tryna date or whatever I can't help you sorry user I'm not a touchy feely kinda guy. Well, not emotionally at least

Too bad, already helped one user get layed through that. Good luck to you then!

Bit of both really.. would mind either

Well offer her free booze or drugs for a one night deal. Bitches love that shit

Can you help me user? Im not intoxicated rn so Im overthinking everything I wanna say.

So you're a Kik rapist?

stay the fuck out of thi one.. rerad the last sentence, HUGE RED FLAG

Sure, need some details tho

It's laid, not layed, you illiterate fuckwit. You probably type payed instead of paid too.

What do you mean?

Name is GoogleFock.

Nope, consent from everyone all the time. Sorry to disappoint you user

"Don't stick your dick in crazy"

English isn't my first language, retard.

?

That's a mighty big stab in the dark you're taking there. She's a meth whore with AIDs because he arm is bandanged up?

lol I have no idea how that came about. and why these retards jump to the most extreme shit

Nice digits

Thank.

Three 7's is meant to be lucky right?

I got called cute.
Later Virgins.

Proof ples

It was on snap.

Just send a screenshot nerd

Its gone I dont have it set to save I just added her today.

Here goes nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20190224_224048.jpg (1440x1472, 109K)

Why does the wink look so awkward.

i arnt know my guy

Any ideas for this one?

Attached: Screenshot_20190224_225015.jpg (1440x2048, 238K)

Hello name, I'll be your stallion for the day

Bump

What?

She likes horses does she

I was think something like: i'll put blinkers on so i can only look at you. And maybe of you are lucky i'll let you ride me.

Thoughts?

Bump

ask her if you can bone her dog

do not post this under any circumstances

this is good

Why dont post that?

is this a reference to something I am missing?

Its too thought out? Girls are dumb most likey text back “what?”

"maybe of you are lucky i'll let you ride me."

read that in isolation. you'll give her the privilege when she's met with god knows how many other dicks? big red flag

She's obviously into her dog and junk food, so ask her what kind of dog(tell her you love dogs) and ask her what kind of food she likes to fulfill her unhealthy appetite with. Then ask her out to go get said food.

just say hello?

like, literally just start the convo, ask a couple questions about her and then ask to hang out.

Fair

thats shit, no substance... does that work for you?

OP, normally I’d call you a faggot. But this time?

Fucking go for it
Get pumped up
Send her a message
Live a little

Fuck it. Just go on a paragraph long tangent about how much you wanna stick an apple in her mouth and ride her.

wtf...

See

Being dead serious. Dumber shit has worked for me.

Not too long ago some girl wrote how much of a Harry Potter nerd she was.

So I messaged her around 6:30 pm and told her that if we went out now to have a cup of coffee, a short walk and some sex we could make it back in time to catch a Harry Potter movie before 10.

You just never know with women.

Ngl, I dont even know what you mean by: "stick an apple in her mouth and ride her"

She wants someone to look at her the way she looks at her horses. Hahaha.

Nope, still not on the same page

What?

Attached: 51694340_10218579587786690_623122114525790208_n.jpg (952x960, 59K)

yikes :/

What would have said?

Bump

Your life can't be that boring. Think about your week. There must've been at least one interesting moment that is remotely relatable for the average person. Just write about that like you've known her forever. Point fingers and laugh and say something along the lines of "That's so fucked up, don't you think?" and then ask her stuff like whether that happens to her and if she's been up to something ridiculous like that. I don't care if all you wanna do is fuck her. It's gonna be a pretty lousy fuck is her personality is like that of a hamplanet femslug. Once you've established that's not the case, and she's gained the impression that you're an actual person acting like a real person acts in real life, and not a robocopy pastasauce, you can fuck her promptly.

Attached: 1550890715981x.jpg (2080x1560, 545K)

See

Attached: download.jpg (640x360, 36K)

C'mon, you two... Follow the reply trails...

dont get it?

idk, my week is pretty boring. Working an 8-4/9-5 on second line IT support. And for the most part its simple and not very interesting to most people.

Weekends I normal sleep.

The only time shit is mundane is when i hit the sesh and go way to hard.

*normally sleep

Well then at least you must have things you want to do in life. Reflect over those things until you strike a chord with her.

Attached: 1509835207056.jpg (1000x1414, 1.71M)

I'll wait till.i get a reply first

Attached: WTF-Is-This-Shit-600x378.jpg (600x378, 47K)

There will not be a reply. You fucking blew it. Hard.

Sorry dad

What would you have wrote?

Like what shes going to be doing to me

There are only two things this could be
> A dog fucker
> A dog mommy who burns coal
.... still wanna hit that?

But the tiitties

Tbh i dont even know what you mean by this

A true player good luck OP

Attached: 1549823626879.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

Thank

Dude maybe something a normal fucking person would write...like, hey couldn't help but notice your profile. What kid of dog do you have?

or ever been to xxxxx dog park?

or if you want to try and sound witty you could ask if you could take her dog for a walk and that she's welcome to come too.

She fucks dogs. You're welcome.

I almost make it a rule to ignore the crap girls put in their bios. Unless there's something actually useful there about them. The usual bullshit like "not interested in sex" and "we probably wont match" is completely useless and often false information. You can't base your relationship on that.

Attached: JiE1d.gif (500x400, 399K)

Why are some of you so fucked in the head?

Right, ok.. so what should have i said

Reads like some shitty anime line

UwU

No but seriously what do i say?

Thought experiments are always fun. Until you open your big mouth; You already matched, so she's clearly interested in you. Thought experiments are interesting and forces her to think, which makes her mentally invested in you. It also teaches you more about her, so you know where to fire next. Unlike guys, girls are emotional machines. They just need someone to spew their issues at, and then they're happy.

Here, this is interesting:
moralmachine.mit.edu/

Attached: Meantone.jpg (600x340, 31K)

It does under the premise she has previous interest (OP case)

It won't suffice to pick up on girls indeed.

What about this girl? Shes kinds chubby but we have simular interests.. mainly cars

Attached: Screenshot_20190225_011315.jpg (1440x3120, 659K)

I'll have to look into these. How have they worked for you?

Me? I got aspergers. What is a relationship?

Attached: erectifier.jpg (1632x1224, 448K)

What?

Do you have a car?

Yes

What are you looking for? Relationship or just a slam pig?

Not really bothered with her. Not really into the fact she states fortnite as a good thing...

#1: I love your style. The doggie style.
#2: Why do people with Altzheimers have big ole honkin' horse cocks?

Wtf, lol

See

discord
======
.gg/n3ExgMG

It's been years since was with a girl. Didn't have Tinder back then. I'm just going by my general experience with girls and how to catch their attention.

Attached: 19201080_2.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Why is this being spammed

Hhmmm

Bamp