On OSRS should I play a pure (1 def/void/zerker/piety) or a rounded account? And why?

On OSRS should I play a pure (1 def/void/zerker/piety) or a rounded account? And why?

Attached: 89CB5BCB-B3AD-4B60-8C89-1F762998AF65.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>not maxing out every stat to 99

Attached: FB_IMG_1543636881334.jpg (230x219, 4K)

Pure mage, go to wildy and everyone will underestimate you.

if youre playing for the first time play rounded ao you can get a feel for the game. however theres a giant community of people who have a ton of knowledge to share on r / 2007scape

I’m not playing for the first time

rounded account generally, but if you've played the game a ton before then trying a different kind of pure could be fun

Attached: 18423940_740034246202634_6221502073675254509_n.jpg (784x960, 107K)

this.

if its your first acc back, make a main

I had an old account combat level 110+ but it got banned so I’m starting over

uhh what did you get banned for??

Botting

Not going to make that mistake again though

Just start as a pure and take it from there. If you go zerker or piety early you'll be tempted to bot again because of the grind. I would try 13 def build or maybe 20, then zerker, then piety if you get bored.

My current osrs stats are:
Att: 42
Str:40
Def:35
Magic:26
Range:25
Prayer:26

Should I start over and make a 1 def pure or start off as zerker?

gg get fucked Yea Forumsro
make a completely PURE account, make a lumbridge castle only ultimate iron man

Is your def quested or trained?

Trained

I enjoyed my pure, but I didn't have a main, so I eventually got my def, so now I can rock dh, so I mean, I'm not mad. Going to make getting 99's much easier. Plus, it's a real bitch to kill me.

It might be too late for a "perfect" zerker with ballista etc. Should check it up to be sure.

60 def obby

if you did not quest all your def xp you may have to start over

Op here. Should I start over and make a pure or make my current account rounded?

what are you trying to do??????? like what do you want out of this??

Idk lol. I’m trying to decide which would be a more wholesome experience: pure or rounded

Do what you want man.

Imo rounded. With a pure there's so much you'll have to plan ahead and consider. You'll also limit yourself in terms of what gear and quests you can do.