Would you fuck a family member?

Would you fuck a family member?

Attached: 1549903673805.png (596x747, 610K)

ill fuck u

what if I all ready am?

But woukd YOU fuck a family member OP??

Attached: ACE515C8-1442-4EE5-8194-FC75EA1B0157.jpg (640x1136, 54K)

Yeah, probably

One of my cousins from the Netherlands turns me on so damn much,

Technically everyone is a member of a family, so yes

why not

Attached: 154646160912.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

have
older sister and younger cousin
after uncle incested me it wasn't so taboo anymore

My sister. If she ever put the moves on me, I'd have to give in.

Yep

I've fucked my cousin 3 times in the last 2 years, she wants us to meet every week now but I'm married and she's starting to get feelings Ffs

is alabama nice this time of year?

If you read my one again you'll see I was saying everyone is a member of a family, so if you would fuck anyone then the answer is yes. It was a badly worded question.

Considering incest is a bigger issue in shitty urban neighborhoods, you tell me jamal.

Don't know, I'm from the UK

It's a lovely time for incest everywhere good sir. Just because you weren't blessed with attractive relative doesn't mean we should all miss out.

Ain't no braps like sister braps.

I used to finger my sister in the bath and sometimes eat her pussy. started when I needed a piss and didn't realize she was in there with the door unlocked, she just said "I'm in here" in an annoyed voice but didn't complain further and loosely covered herself while I took a piss
Being a horny young boy I obviously tried this more often once I knew she never seemed to lock the door, but I started sitting down to pee so I could get a better look. After the first couple of times she stopped trying to cover herself and I started staying longer, very clearly not actually going for a pee and just staring at her like a creep
Then once, after a while, I masturbated. I expected her to tell me to get out but she said nothing, just continued bathing while I masturbated and came and then I awkwardly left
The next time after that I decided to try touching her, just rubbing her breasts a bit while masturbating, she sort of loosely pushed my hand away once but made no further attempt to stop me. So the next time I tried touching her pussy, she tightly held her legs closed but I kissed her neck and suddenly her legs snapped open, it was like I pressed a button on a toy or something, then 2 fingers slipped in surprisingly easily and I fingered her while kissing her, then left without any of us saying a word.
This happened often and sometimes I'd say I wanted to eat her pussy, she'd just nod, get out and sit on the toilet while I ate her out. Once I got her to finger herself while we kissed which was hot, I remember when I pulled away from the kiss she moved her head forward to continue it, but other than that she never did anything, no handjobs, blowjobs or sex but I never asked so who knows if she would have.
I feel kind of bad about it all now because the way she just went along with everything, never saying a word and seemed used to it all makes me think she was probably being abused by someone else. But at the same time, she clearly enjoyed a lot of it, espescially the kissing

It's not wrong if you don't cum inside

I'm wrong then, I came inside her twice and on her belly once

Mum and daughter

Attached: 5C49E61C-14C1-4E1B-B94C-BE6F9F602608.jpg (540x960, 79K)

Bump for more stories. I need them for... research... Yeah that.

maybe a cousin, assuming i had any that weren't typical Midwest breeders.

My lovely sis comes home from work every night, takes her clothes off, and sweetly asks me to lick her nether parts clean.

Used to have gay sex with my older brother when we shared a bedroom

2 of my first cousins and my step-sister I'd be DTF.

There's one third cousin that I'd fugg around with a lot, until she found out we might be related. Mad feels for her, but we're "just friends" and I'm now just "cousin user".
>Feels bad man.

Attached: SovietPepeSadAKCigarette.png (414x419, 271K)

How old were you both?

12/13

sauce

Oh, she's younger than I imagined. And how are you guys now?

go on...

We're fine, we stopped after moving house a year or so later and never talked about it since

I'm gonna need sauce, m8.

We shared a bedroom when I was 12 and he was 14, we ended up masturbating at the same time a few times when we heard our parents having sex in the next room, at first we pretended not to notice each other but after a while we were just doing it in full view and watching each other, this eventually moved on to touching each other, then sucking each other and then fucking each other

My sister loves brapping in my face.

kek good story

thats hot!

can you write more details? plz

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Fucking hot

There was one specific time when we were delivering newspapers together, after we'd finished he took me into a nearby field by a fairly busy road and whatever was growing in the field was pretty tall so nobody could see us as I sucked his cock and then fucked him

More?

I want to anal fuckmy sister and have her fart on my cock.

Yeah, I fuck my wife all the time.

Kinda really want to fuck my sister...we have been close to it before

Attached: D1420663-997C-45ED-B9EF-A01F764A5182.jpg (958x958, 256K)

Hell nah they're all fat fucking cows or wanna be trash gangster thots

i would fuck the shit out of my niece

Attached: IMG_20180602_020734.png (1080x1165, 1.83M)

Would definitley do my sister

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-093612_Instagram.jpg (1432x1073, 988K)

dont pass up great grandma! she can take her teeth out and suck he hell outta your cock like it was the last menthol on the planet!

Attached: putting the GREAT in great grandma.jpg (274x184, 8K)

So hot...age?

Attached: IMG_20180313_124621.png (839x1075, 875K)

Are you seriously that desperate? What loser would do something so pathetic or even think about it?

Love to rape her with you

Fking sex toy, id fuck her so hard

she is a stuck up little bitch, would love to rape her

Attached: IMG_20170804_144600.png (1080x1205, 683K)

Says the bloke that isn't getting any kind of pussy.

At this stage in my life, no.

Rape her cunt then make her drip out onto the floor before being made to lick it up

would be so hot

Attached: IMG_20170804_144928.png (1080x1158, 926K)

while youre typing?

Also make her suck off my young son, video it...blackmail sex for life!

My cousin would grab my cock and wrestle me and pull it out at the family beach house all summer long starting when me being 16 and her 12. Once i asked her to put it in her mouth but she said no. I hate her.

how young is your son?

Attached: IMG_20180313_124837.png (1070x1178, 1.22M)