Fathers of females are literally the biggest cucks on this planet

Fathers of females are literally the biggest cucks on this planet.
Think about it, you are literally spending 18 years of your life raising three holes and a pair of tits for other men to enjoy.
>prove me wrong.

Attached: 1541182695648.jpg (540x644, 73K)

bump

shameless self bump

Girls like that one turn Dad into a laughing stock well before they turn 18.

Father's don't really have a say in what sex the baby is going to be, so if there is no choice then how can you imply intent? Can't be a cuck if you have no intention of being one.

Seething father of a female detected

lol, can you imagine not having sexual thoughts about a female? :-)

Your baby princess is going to be handed a spiked drink at her first party at 14-15yo and will return home the next morning without remembering her pure blameless body has been trashed bareback by an older guy. Can you imagine his big dick viciously ramming at your daughter's hymen as he tries to inject her with as much seed as possible?

After this message I hope to become the father of a girl

some of them like girls too

Fucken pussy cuck.

Umm, in order to be a cuck, it implies that the female is with the cuck on a romantic level. If you look at your daughter in a romantic or sexual way, then you deserve to feel like a cuck.

>he tries to inject her with as much seed as possible

>trying to cuck himself while also making another father a cuck
fucking dumbass no one tries to get a girl pregnant. b8 harder, virgin.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 4.21.22 PM.png (604x546, 421K)

> >trying to cuck himself while also making another father a cuck

Attached: 1544796609576.png (382x383, 181K)

Are you going to feel proud about her when she gets her first orgasm pounded into her sore overstretched pink slit? Will you ask her if the guy came inside and tarnished her sacred womb? Will you mull over if the guy had had a shower that day or he just stabbed his filthy sweaty cock in your lovely daughter's virgin cunt?

I am a cuck and I also like to take dicks in the ass so yes, I will

>fucking dumbass no one tries to get a girl pregnant.

umm are you retard?

No, fathers of white boys are.

White boys cant compete, and get cucked. Essentially making their fathers grandcucks.

Only cucks do it with their 'wives' when really it's Jeromes offspring after he has placed his potenet seed in her womb.

He is, don't mind him

>are you retard

pffff get a load of this cumshucker. no one tries to get a girl pregnant. you get your wife pregnant and if you disagree you're a fucking idiot who deserves everything having a kid without marriage gives you.

I want more of that girl

nice

If that's all you think women are for then you're a shitty dude, and if a father's done his job correctly you'll never see any of those holes. Women have an important role in deciding who gets to move on to the next generation and who doesn't. It's important because of the type of children they'll have, and the contributions her family will make to the community.

Keep in mind these threads jewish slides.

seething cuck father spotted. How does it feel knowing your grandchildren will be niggers?

Explain your logic there.
If all 'white girls' are fucking 'black guys' how would having a white son equal a white grandchild?

Because civilised white men don't associate with sheboons, let alone breed them.
Come on, we both know that user.

keked, cheked

check again

That's why in the old days, families sold their daughters into arranged marriages. Family gets the money, she gets to go mooch off another family and get maintained and fucked forever. Win/win.

10/10 b8

That doesn't answer the question.
If 100% of white females are fucking black guys, how are you expecting white grandchildren from a white son?

Because 100% of white females arent fucking black guys.

imagine typing this out.
you sound like a virgin.

So then how will having a white daughter equal having 'nigger' grandchildren?

or just maybe tho, its a persons daughter who they love in a non sexual way. do you have parents? do you not understand how all this works?

99.9% doesn't equal 100%. There is an almost definite chance a negro will implant your little girl with his potent seed. Cope.

move to india sure they still following that master plan you got there

I suppose the preferred alternative must be either to:
A) not father any daughters, or
B) be the only man to have sex with your daughter
Either would absolutely extinct the human race... so...

>grandcuks

You deserve a grandkek, thanks for the laughs

you shut the fuck up and have a daughter so i can fuck it in 18 years. thats all i care about

this is all obvious b8, but i love arguing semantics and i studied evolutionary biology

>the term "cuckolding" comes from the deceptive habits of the cuckoo bird, which replaces other birds' eggs with its own so they'll accidentally raise the cuckoo's genetic offspring
>therefore, being cucked means you lose out on the chance to pass along your genes and keep your lineage going
>if your wife cheats and gets pregnant with someone else's child, you've been cucked
>if your daughter fucks some dude and gets pregnant, she has successfully continued your lineage, thereby making you the OPPOSITE of a cuck

tl;dr dads whose daughters get pregnant are the furthest thing from a cuck possible

don't @ me

@user

but would B really that bad of an alternative?

fuckkk i said don't

Had heard about the etimology of this word but had later forgotten it, thanks user !

Checked.

Does that mean we're all raised by all sluts and cucks?

> Being white
> having a son that is white
> HAVING A SONG
> Cant compete
Mfw

Attached: sample_5ea5a3146eca55bfac3c504f9dec2820.jpg (850x850, 261K)

Attached: B64DC7C7-CACD-4A6A-8E6E-7C85C7727EDE.jpg (843x843, 81K)

well knowing an incel like yourself won't fuck anything is still a thing that keeps me going.

How do you suppose you'd ever get laid if you didn't already have a daughter?

I cannot thinkor comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one1 simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually her in every hole.

Nice hiss on that 70 yr old can of spaghetti.

........I would have to have her smokin hot body for myself

got more?

It's called reproduction, the same thing that ensures your DNA lives on after you jump off that bridge.

She won’t get ravaged by another man. She’s gonna love her daddy at least twice a day.

It's not like you stop being her dad. And you sure as hell don't want your children living with you when they grow up. Sex is normal and nothing to be ashamed about. Sounds like you are an angry incel.

2/10 because you made me reply to this pasta