Tell me about your week anons

Tell me about your week anons

Attached: evening_tea_1.jpg (700x700, 82K)

It was shit but that's nobody else's fault.

Sorry to hear user. Sometimes life sucks but it will get better

I tried to slit my wrist two nights in a row. I just cant do it, it hurts to much

Its been better, but its been worse. So its been okay

My last week was shit, this week has been shit and prolly next will be shit as well.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x195, 6K)

Yeah, but by my own hand my life has been shit for years and I don't know how to change it.

Attached: 1542420842417.jpg (657x527, 41K)

do it. it feels good in the end

Attached: 1548921990462.jpg (1118x1235, 373K)

Happiness starts with an open mind, if you constantly think it will be shit then most likely it will be shit.

Uneventful, I went for drinks on Thursday but my life is getting more and more boring tbh, I fear I'll end up a doomer, can someone help?

I had a terrible week. I was in the hospital for a few days for ODing

Do your legs, they're less noticeable and you don't get all that fucking drama shit

Oп хyecoc sage

Don't do it. It took me over 11 years to stop

My gpu broke but despite that it was fine

happiness starts with drugs

If you wanna kys then don't do it like this

My mental health isn’t doing too well this week. All I can think about it dying. Oh well I guess. Nothing will ever change anyway.

Attached: D1EA5B31-3566-46CE-B165-566AA9BFD3F1.png (731x423, 372K)

started another whiskey bender, usually not cool how they end, insomnia for 3 nights. if you want to talk about hell try starting at a ceiling for 9 hours with nothing but your mind, otherwise when im ddrunk shit is good yo

Attached: 1550950065813s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

I usually just lean back in my office chair. Feet on desk. Staring at the wall. Life fuggin sucks.

Attached: D21114D2-2E18-4547-8905-EA96F1E7768E.jpg (600x900, 50K)

Completely feel you bro

Kek

Spent it in my room, getting high, playing games, reading, watching movies and limiting my socializing to a minimum.

I've thought about suicide more than once

Attached: 1550825244381.jpg (554x554, 20K)

Who hasn't kek

I mean staging someone else's suicide..

Attached: 1550951938469.jpg (323x455, 18K)

Who hasn't kek

Attached: 1545536421317.png (1080x1076, 560K)

Decide realistic goals for 3 years in the future and make a plan to achieve it. Follow the plan. If you change nothing then it isn't going to improve is it?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I have no discipline or willpower

Attached: 1549969477268.jpg (803x688, 104K)

Do exercise or something to fill the void. Costs less and will ultimately improve the sleeping habit.

Attached: 1550960907232.png (392x331, 172K)

It's was really nice and i feel happy

Does mass murder spree count? Asking for friend

Just played some quake all week then after doing that I watched my BTC

Attached: 1547071171672.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

It’s been shit but I fucked a hot native chick last night and I’m still drunk so... good

Attached: 6d.png (480x800, 289K)

Nah, that's gay as fuck.

My family was evicted out of our house and now were staying in a shitty super 8. All our stuff was thrown out because my dad was being a little bitch about things and wouldn’t compromise with management. There are six people in here and I have to sleep in a fucking bathtub. My dad is freaking out over my stepmom because she was talking to the fucking guy at the front desk, hes constantly hitting all of us and expects us to forgive him after he does it. My friend stole cigs from his dad and we started smoking them. I usually try to stay positive about these things and be cool for my brothers but I’m starting to break and snap at people. I’m just tired and want to lay down in my own bed and play my guitar. I’m thinking about staying with my friend for a while, do you think I should?

Attached: E9952564-A944-4C37-BCDB-42BDCA3376FA.jpg (636x431, 45K)

Sounds like a funny tv show. Thanks for the laugh. I've posponed my suicide.

Attached: 1550961031066.gif (815x815, 803K)

Stay with your friend. Get a job, pay him as much as you can spare in rent. Go to community college or vocational school or something.

Happy to help, thanks for the laugh to fren

Yea I have a bag filled with my clothes and im going to call and see if I can right away. Im gonna see about that job too, but not so sure about collage since I did shit in high school.

Join Job Corps completely free dorm.and food also free training.

>not so sure about college since I did shit in high school
That's what community college is for. Get your GPA up, get your general ed done, maybe get an associate's and then transfer to a 4 year with good grades.

i bought an Omega 300m, the Modell from 2017, because i dont like the current modell with the ceramics Wave Dial. Feels Good man.

Attached: omega-seamaster-diver-300m-co-axial-41-mm-21230412001003-gallery-1-large.jpg (1600x1354, 257K)

Damn thats pretty nice, better than my target watch.

Watches are for pussies

I got drunk every day and it culminated in me smashing my face into the pavement last night. I'm all fucked up

Thought also about a Rolex Submariner, but this thing is too expensive and less sporty (-imo). Last but not least everyone recognize a Rolex and know its Price...i dont want that.

Been there done that ever think about enjoying soberness?

I've tried. There is no enjoyment there

damn you ok?

Thanks for the advice man. Dont know about the collage yet but we’ll see how it goes from here. Godspeed.

I'm failing so hard in chemistry that I've given up on it as a career interest and honestly don't even see the point of not dropping out wiht my only educational interest dead now. But I got a new phone last Tuesday :)

Wrecked my glasses, face is totally fucked. I'm on my way to work now but I'm gonna go straight home, and I can't afford to take anymore days off

Rh

Have to say goodbye to the girl I've met 1,5 years ago. Have such a beautiful deep connection with her, we are really emotionally invested in each other. But I love her and she doesn't love me back. Gives me so much grief. To make things worse (or better) we have had sex frequently, but we have periods when she's dealing with depression in which we do nothing for months on end, in that time she is also distanced physically, which is very hard for me.
She actually uses me in some way, since we only do it when she's in the mood, but we are friends with benefits anyways since she doesn't want more.

I tried on so many ways to make it work, but it just doesn't. So now I have to end it to stop this suffering.

"So now I have to end it to stop this suffering"

You're going to kill her?! Jesus.

Attached: 1548841051214.jpg (570x479, 21K)

If I'm not going to be with her, nobody will. She's my soulmate

Post pics

>assistant manager of my store harassed me in the middle of the store in front my coworkers and customers, and no one did anything
>[girl] co-workers arent talking to me as much because im isolating myself again cause depression
>asked to hang out with some girl but a random snowstorm has happened every week for the past month, and it's kinda obvious she doesnt care to hang out anymore
>cant hang out at all cause of classes and storms
>grades failing because i cant give a shit anymore
>dreams full of anxiety, fear, and stress
>living full of anxiety, fear, and stress
>pills dont do anything but give me ED
>dont like playing games anymore
>dont like eating anymore
>dont like waking up or going to bed
>never talk to family
>slipped and fell on ice; hands, knuckles, new jeans covered in blood
>probably fractured shoulder blade
>expected to take punishments because im a guy and get treated like shit cause im not white
I just want a gun.

Attached: cat14.png (640x628, 400K)

4 days travel, 3 days sick - hope the next one will be better

>get treated like shit cause im not white
That's when we all could see your story is fake as shit. Fuck off, fag.

Literally proving my point, thanks user

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Attached: 1538069239874.jpg (615x1022, 143K)

Attached: 1542851171410.jpg (437x650, 66K)

#supreemisracist

Attached: 06b576e1f968c5d2ff2b5200f71e6499b9ae11a30e7660b63778bf94208a2cb6.jpg (209x255, 43K)

I mean, my life is going to shit but it'll never be as bad as you white boys. Since you're white you should have everything handed to you yet you fucked up this badly. How is that even possible?

Stay mad my pasty friend.

Close your legs m8

Fingered my girlfriend and played RE2 with her, plus more vidya. Wish I went shooting but Bretty gud.

Attached: CF27EC89-7D33-45F1-BF7F-19E28A7A0EE8.jpg (911x1024, 108K)

Look at all these edges. Just kill yourself, pussy

Set up plans to go to movies with female interest. She called off one hour before.

I didnt go to the movies this week

dead inside
university keeps on piling up

Lonely. All I want is one good friend that I can drink and watch tv with or maybe play some video games. I had a friend like this but he died so now I'm just trying to find another person that likes to be alone but still needs one good friend. Seems impossible

Attached: 1525309430_7a32cc890e08ed5f1d00b726bc3b89fc.png (532x533, 476K)

The same boring grind life usually is except I did have an interview for a new job so fingers crossed

It's been 2 days since i sleeped for last time, I'm feeling like I'm going to die

Why haven’t you slept user?

That's look like you had a nice week :)

Attached: 1546629062723.jpg (805x783, 48K)

Let's watch the same movies and talk over discord during it and drink whiskey together

I tried smoking meth for the first time and I really liked it. I don't know if I can stop. I feel like I'm dying

hapiness start when you stop drug, trust me, drug addict 15 to 23y old, happy 24 to 27

getting friends is 100% luck
only reason I've found someone who's partly like me, anti-social with the need to talk sometimes
is because we had similar last-names and got forced to work together on a math assignment

If you're the older brother don't, your life is shit, but they need you
protect them, take care the best you can, try to save money (work 3 job if you need to) and take them away from this shit
It's your fucking job, your life will suck, you'll need years, but that's what you do for your brother

I don’t mean to be preachy but for your own good you probably shouldn’t try it again. I can’t see continuous meth use working out for you user.

I was studying so hard :(

don't do it again, and just quit now for your own sake
start smoking cigarettes, if the urges get really bad

No one does, you create it.

How? I know jackshit about anything.

Mix chores with stuff you want to do, and try to adjust the ratio until you can do chores without having to think of the reward that comes after.
Basically lie to your brain until he believes it is for a greater good that'll come afterwards

Destroy habits by creating habits
If your habit is to browse Yea Forums 8 hours a day, start by creating a timelimit for that habit
Everything is a habit even procrastinating, therefore you can stop procrastinating by forcing yourself to do something else.

Also learn to handle failure the correct way, i.e. let's say you start exercising and have told yourself: "I will exercise every day"
If you then fail to exercise one day, it might be easier to think: "I should just give up"
But instead start exercising again the next day; don't use failure as an excuse

Thanks, that makes sense.

I felt the same way about my wife's boyfriend when they had sex (he's black), but you adjust and learn to love her when she's not staying with him.

check out jordan peterson asap

No amount of room cleaning or penis washing has helped me yet. I even read 12 rules for life.