A girl loses her value upon being deflowered. Prove me wrong

A girl loses her value upon being deflowered. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 24800974113577.jpg (291x650, 41K)

its like taking a brand new car out of the shop, loses 15% instantly...

Fantasies about virginity are for people who've never had sex.
Prove me wrong

We have plastic surgery now you can retighten her pussy.

Virgin sex sucks. It hurts my wenis

This. OP dies alone.

Yeah, but who wouldn't want a good car even if it's used???

you are right, but that was not the question - although i'd rather have a brand new one...

Post-virgins are fine. Just don't claim that they're valuable any more than a hooker.

but it hurts her more, and that is the fun part!

There's a reason virgins cost more in the human trafficing market

Does a woman have value? Can't lose what she didn't have in the first place.

good point

Counter point. She begins to gain value once she starts to learn how to please a man.

OP, your statement is true, if you prize inexperience rather than skill.

My guess is that OP is inexperienced himself and also suffers from insecurity.

Attached: 1547401807193.jpg (3264x2448, 492K)

Yeah you'll get less goats in her dowry.
Fuck off back to isismingle.com you daft cunt

Attached: 1550795030815m.jpg (1024x805, 66K)

Lol what skill do women need to have during sex? Id rather takea virgin and use her like my tight fleshlight than some old whore and let her "ride" me with her old catchers mitt

My gf makes 80k a year and knows how to fuck.
Back when she was a virgin she made 0k and didn't know how to fuck.
Your bait is gay

Oh, fuck off. As long as the pussy is loyal and you get to bang her, whatever if the cherry was already popped or not

This. You're much better off with a girl who's already lost her shame.

you're not wrong tho
I woudl rather have a new one and know no one before me misused it. It might be still good or it might have hidden issues, you know what I'm saying?

>Virgin 9000 detected

Attached: kxp3Scb.png (679x679, 693K)

t. roastie

I literally can't.

No one cares what your girl makes. I bet you would give up her salary to get her pussy tight again

Its true. Omg she so experienced she give great head. Id rather have a young virgin and tell her to open her mouth and fuck her face

The tightest pussy I've ever fucked was also probably the biggest slut. Her squat and kiegel game was fire.
You're a sad little virgin with gay bait who should probably be fucking boy buttholes but is too insecure to do so so he'll die fat and bitter

Attached: 1550795801374.png (833x539, 64K)

Only someone extremely insecure would ever care what happened before you.

Also, sex with virgins is awful.

You're absolutely right. Statistically, marrying a woman who has had so much as ONE single partner other than you means your marriage is at a higher risk of ending in divorce. It's natural to not want to be a cuck.

yeah and scrape her teeth all over your dick cause she has no clue what she's doing? you're like the online equivalent of the "I have a gf but she's from another school"

>cuck detected

Its common sense not to use your teeth. I said face fuck a virgin not a retard

I would make her loose some serious value then.

The only reason to want a virgin gf is because you're a virgin and know you'd suck at sex

That's on the other end of the spectrum. Tis a bit blown out.

You sound like youve only fucked sluts and the biggest slut happened to have the tightest pussy. Im talking 18 year old virgin pussy. No exercise training regiment needed

okay so you get past the teeth, she gags on your cock and spews out her nose, now your cocks cover in vomit and she's crying, gj m80

Uh you mean best case scenario?

Right.

Statistically speaking marriage is for cucks

Attached: Screenshot_20181229-090413~2.png (720x713, 632K)

truth

Or why don't you just repeatedly ram your cock into a 9mm aux jack. Those are pretty tight and don't ever get looser.

Attached: Screenshot_20181203-090025~2.png (720x441, 478K)

It was true in middle ages when everyone and his mom had STD and no one could cure syphilis - so pure virgins were a guarantee of medical safety while deflowered bride could literally kill you.

Nowadays it doesn't matter so much

caring whether or not a girl is a virgin or not is for insecure closeted cuck virgins

Take that Ozzie and Harriet shit and go fuck yourself. What is the fascination with virgins? Fucking weirdo. Best fuck I ever had was definitely no virgin. Pussy so good it was like crack. No inhibitions at all. Loved getting fucked in the ass. Gave great head. Loved getting choked and play/ rape stuff. We’d wrestle and she’d try to fight me off but once I got in she’d whimper and she was so wet the sheet had huge wet spot. She’d be moaning and screaming when she came. We’d fuck at least two times every night, mostly more. Year and a half but damn. Take her over any virgin

Yeah

Agreed. That's why I only fuck 8 year olds.

Yeah

>18 year old
>Virgin
Lol choose one

True

Tell that to all the emotional baggage and stds she's carrying around.

Well said.
Although I'd say she looses closer to 45% with the initial fuck and then more value is lost the more she fucks.

>> Although I'd say she looses closer to 45%
And you lose closer to 100% because you are too stupid to know how to spell "lose."

kek

very true, i fucked several girl n could have married couple but decided to marry a virgin Muslim girl. pic related

Attached: IMG-20180513-WA0027_.jpg (520x869, 50K)

question not susceptible to non-subjective truth

>2019
>being this beta

> Not if you fuck her yourself

Actually, you are wrong, although you're right that it's something many virgins fantasize about. It comes from fear and insecurity, the appeal being that if they're a virgin too it won't matter if your inexperience is obvious.
I'm 35 and while it's not something I pursue, being able to take a young girls virginity is a totally legit fantasy. I think it's only a fantasy again when you get older, confident in your abilities, and wish to revisit your youth.

Yeah! I love used gum, pre-chewed food, and chomping on tacos filled with other dudes cum! Damned virgins!

ITT: Bunch of autistic virgins.

If you've ever had sex with a virgin, you would know it's fucking awful. They don't know how to suck or ride or fucking do anything except lay there confused and nervous. Not to mention the emotional attachment they feel later. I literally make the effort to avoid having sex with a girl if I find out she's a virgin, because I know I'm in for a bad time.

They might be okay for wife material since you have time to train them, but I don't plan on ever getting married so I'll stick to railing hot sluts.

I mean, I still get a good price on resale.

Guys who know what's good for them avoid virgins.

This is the most virgin thing someone could say

Define value. Hard mode: Do it without bullshit language regarding your feelings or abstract beliefs.

Bang, your whole shit has been diffused.

Based. And. Red. Pilled.

Attached: 51200813_1181012595410923_8572770901957804032_o.jpg (1068x1529, 127K)

Honestly most of you sound like really upset virgins/sexless dudes who rationalize their abstinence with blame. Grow the fuck up and learn to take rejection and socialize. Pathetic.

you're right only in the sense that women who have made it to 18 without having sex have been oppressed and convinced that it's a bad thing, so when they do have it they turn into nympho because it's so good

girls who have been having sex with 14 aren't less valuable as long as they haven't been coal burning

You married a Colombian Muslim from Chaturbate?

Muslims girls are the wrost fucks one can have. No experience, no sex drive, no initiation, and the sex sucks even after the first few dozen times.

wtf? u know her?

>Prove me wrong.

easy, girls never had any value to begin with.

I never valued a virgin much to begin with. Just a tighter hole you have to fuck slowly. Meh

see in oder to enjoy sex you need to have penis that can erect up to minimum of 4 inches, also muslim girls are freaks in bed so plain simple missionary position would cause them to lose interested in your 2inch penis

Good one

A woman's only value in this life is sex, so once her sexual quality has been dramatically lowered she no longer has any value.

She's a Chatrubate model. Kimberlyrosse

Kimberlyrosse on CB

all i read then was

"i'm a paedo"

Shut up idiot. I've banged tons of muslim chicks with >6 inch penis and they were all dead fish. Fuckin moron…

I'll admit she looks a lot like her, but pic related was my wife. Not kimberlyrosse.

virgins here watching too much hentai shit.

Attached: 1549581685093.jpg (103x125, 2K)

A woman’s value is in procreation and in taking take of a mans needs. Whether she is a virgin or not does not diminish these abilities. They only people
Who care about virginity are boys who are afraid of not pleasing their women. When you understand that a woman is pleased when her man is happy and her children are taken care of then virginity doesn’t matter

honest to God this is complete surprise to me, how long has she been on there for?

OP is a virgin, prove me wrong

Attached: cease_thse_jests.jpg (400x392, 33K)

ouch! truth hurts huh?

What do you mean by "value"?

>Prove me wrong.

On the contrary, if good sex is what you value then her deflowering and any subsequent sexual experience will only increase her value.

My dick hurts your mama little bitch.

Kissless virgin who calls himself a dominant alpha detected

I'd like to be an adorable woman like her.

You're all valueless you stupid arrogant low iq having dumb fuck especially people like you so go jump off a high rise and shoot yourself while falling dipshit

Attached: 1536216891246.jpg (616x699, 49K)

in some cultores, micronesian I think, proven fertility was a big plus

My wife makes six figures and is my best friend and a great mother and spouse.

Of course I want to bone her all the time because she's physically attractive and great in bed but if we were never able to have sex again I wouldn't value her any less.

I don't even know what you retards are arguing about this this weak, pointless comeback does nothing but make you sound like a 12 year old wigger.

I don't believe in the whole alpha/ beta thing, but it's petty clear what the only purpose of women are, and once their quality in that regard is lowered, they lose that purpose.

Fuck, how incel one can be.

Attached: politics.jpg (900x729, 84K)

Their ability to procreate and take care of a mans needs and take care of the children is not taken away or any less so how has she lost value?

Virgins are only good for sacrifices

I've fucked virgins after having experience.
They're trash because of their inexperience.

If you want to have sex with her why don’t you?

How does it feel to be a stay at home dad?

Why shame him? If his wife makes money that is fine. As long as she ensures that the children are taken care of, not by leaving it to the father but by providing childcare, and still ensures that her husbands needs are met there is nothing wrong with it. Just as long as it goes into the bank account the husband controls.

Yea i guess some men like when their wife makes them wear a cage while she pegs him. And he has to take it cause hes dependant on her. Different strokes for different folks. I prefer to be a man

Having a girl with skills riding your dick is the best feeling ever.

Get bent, virgin.

I'm not. You cant live off of 1 income anymore. Especially where I live. The cost of living is too high.

t. All of Islam

Can't.

This. I would rather be single than that. In fact, I would rather be single in general for a million different reasons. Just because you've fucked her pussy, doesn't mean you have to marry her.

Im in new york and i do it. Beta faggots that wouldve made shitty hunters in the past cant. I can take care of my whole tribe.

A woman working doesn’t make her husband dependent on her. Are pimps dependent on whores? No. Because the man controls the money. If he is ok with his woman earning it that is fine. As long as she still takes care of her responsibility to him(clean house, children taken care of, dinner on table, sexual satisfaction)

>18
>virgin

I’m pretty sure the only virgin is you.

Dont worry you can have them after i break them in.

If you want some old haggard roast beef pussy go ahead, knock yourself out. Im living my best life with the youngest girls i can legally fuck

Attached: 1550990454607s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Whats next you letting her vote for whoever she wants too?

What kinda shithole country do you live in where the AoC is 18?

Me, because there is no such thing as a "good car" anymore, if I'm going to drive something its gonna be a tank like the BT-7, much safer for the driver than any modern car.

what if you enjoy driving your car so much that you want a friend to drive it so he understands how much fun you have

The greatest country on planet Earth. United States of America. Richest, most powerful, most innovative country there has ever been in human history

You’ll never retighten her soul.

Hahaha

I'd rather break open a 5 than be the 17th cock inside a 9

Where do you live?

If you have sex with more than one person in your life you're a whore. Man or woman, you are a whore.

In the greatest nation on God’s green Earth, Sweden.

Men can't be whores; that's not how biology works.

Dear god you're a faggot

Yeah total powerhouse on the global stage. id rather kill myself than live there

Whore is job not a biological factor

It can be both of your getting paid by alot of guys to get pregnant

Men cannot be a whores. They're supposed to spread their seed.

Everyone who thinks virginity doesnt mater has never truly loved a woman or is just a cuck who like the idea of his girl being boned

Attached: 1546705249767.jpg (633x758, 96K)

you would still pay 1000 dollars an hour to fuck that even if it's already had a 1000 dick run through it

Attached: 1540926775249.jpg (600x600, 51K)

If they get paid for sex then they are whores. Not that it’s wrong but it’s a job.

ik, the olny time women are relevant is when they have never been fucked. after that, they are nothing

A whore is a state of oneself. Someone who has slept with more than one partner. If you're so stubborn and simple then I can use the word gigolo ease your mind.
You know very well that I am right and you're hiding your shame with empty insults.

How does a woman having had sex in the past effect her ability to have children and take care of her man?

A whore is someone who get paid for sex.

Its not about that its about the feeling when you truly love someone

This. Which describes a woman in nearly every sexual scenario.

i mean you can drive your friend around if you want to

All adulterers are the same, whether they commit to it to fulfil their desires or for personal gain.

fucking kek

Women are meant to bear children and satisfy their husbands. Anything else is bs.

how would you know? the only thing you've ever fucked is a hollowed-out grapefruit you ugly faggot

Some people have to do that. For others it's not ideal.

But hunting in the past is irrelevant. Bill Gates, Musk, Zuckerberg and Bezos wouldve been shitty hunters. I'd argue that all 4 of them can also be classified as "beta faggots". But that doesnt even matter.