My daughter is due to be born in a couple of months...I kind of wish the scans are wrong and she'll actually be a boy...

My daughter is due to be born in a couple of months...I kind of wish the scans are wrong and she'll actually be a boy. I don't want it to be like this.

Attached: Exp3.jpg (720x960, 106K)

it can be the same with a boy, look at the direction the world and the society is heading. whatever happens remember that you're responsible for how your child grows up and develops, regardless if it's a boy or a girl. however you majorly fucked up already by going on Yea Forums for advice, let alone parental. god save you.

You obviously peruse Yea Forums regularly. Karma dictates your daughter will be a BBC loving cock slut. It is the way of things.

what a weird penis. Its big, but it also looks like shes singing into a microphone.

Holy shit, buckle up, DAD, it's going to be a bumpy ride. I have a lot of advice to give based on my experience. It wasn't easy and my daughter is what I consider a reasonably good kid. Ages 10-16 was hard as fuck.

Im hoping for all lesbian daughters myself.

I have the set of this girl - his cock is MASSIVE. She can fit two hands down the length!

Just make her your cockslut. Then she won't bother with other dudes.

So you can jerk off while you watch them go down on their friends with all the hidden cams you placed throughout the house?
Nice!

Please post link or mega of this set. I need it...for science.

That's a fallacy. Of course, parents are important and you do the best you can but a very important influencing factor are their peers. You can read to your kids and have them listen to Mozart all day long but you still have to release them out into the world and if they get hooked up with the wrong group of friends or boyfriend then you may lose her, at least for awhile if not permanently.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Attached: sdflakj.jpg (615x410, 34K)

Better than a boy who loves it up the ass, that'll make you real proud then

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>Wait til daughter is born
>Kill wife
>Make it look like accident/suicide
>Move with daughter to secluded place
Tell nobody you brought anybody with you
>Rapunzel that bitch in the highest room of the tallest tower
>Fuck her whenever you want
>She gets to be a cock slut, and you don't have to ever worry about some rando sticking his dick in her
>It's a win/win

My daughter is 3.

I fear the future

THEN STEP UP YOUR GAME AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN YOUR ROLE AS FATHER

Ok lindolfo thibes

this

Do you want her to go her whole life without seeing a cock or something? Shes a human being too. Shes going to live and die like we all are. She should enjoy her short time on earth doing what makes her feel good.

This is the right answer. Of the 4 most cock-crazed girls I've dated, 2 had dads that paid them little to no attention, 1 whose dad beat her, and 1 whose dad hadn't been in her life since she was a toddler. Be present (physically and emotionally) and she probably won't be worshiping at the alter of cock at 16.