Theoretically what kind of person would be the easiest to kill and get away with it?

Theoretically what kind of person would be the easiest to kill and get away with it?

Attached: 20190210_104045.jpg (393x411, 51K)

A retard

The easiest person to kill and get away with it would be to kill yourself.
Do it.

Yourself

Homeless elderly

fuck off incel

that cunt you see in the mirror

sex workers police dont care about them neither does society for the must part look at the pig farmer he was a serial killer killed loads of drug addicts there is a doc on it over 1hour20min long very good watch if you want to be a serial killer being calculative is most important and many other factors to consider

someone in a shithole country, or a warzone

Its not a theory, its a hooker. So many serial killers have taken this route. Why don't you do some research by posing as one for a week?

Attached: highway-of-tears-18-missing-or-murdered.jpg (780x439, 57K)

Of course, your picturesake, Bundy, is an exception. He targeted college girls, many had the world going for them.

Attached: bundy-1.png (1159x854, 1.27M)

also he killed that young girl but never admitted it

got em

Attached: 1535799063.png (362x368, 140K)

The less dead you under true crime educated mook

No proof.
He admited to alot of stuff the LEA didnt know.
YES, i know the fucking Netflix shitshow tried to make it look like he did it. But not a single thing ties him to it.

//Lowlife serialkiller studier.

yes i know but we can say it did its obvious he wouldn't admit because of the taboo around killing kids which is logical from hes place plus i dont watch anything on netflix on serial killers that shit is cringe if it isn't the proper documentaries or case files i don't care about the way netflix's directors try to portray serial killers in that Hollywood way

>the way netflix's directors try to portray serial killers in that Hollywood way
The only Hollywood shit in that series was tying him to the death of a child.

All heder wanted to do was kill a Beautiful woman and have sex with her Body while it was still warm.

He was a straight, normal non-pedo.
THE only reason People tie him that death is because he was a big public figure (after Some time) that did other horrible shit.

the bait is real

Homeless person

Why is this motherfucker considered good looking when he's ugly and goofy looking as fuck?

Attached: 224680097532.jpg (472x697, 51K)

Google bait, that's not bait.

trying to induce a reaction is bait

A homeless person, dumbass.

Not anymore. They get a shitton of attention now because of feminists trying to legitimize sex work.

refuges

I never understood that either. He totally looks like the type of dude that murders and rapes women.

Black prostitute in the inner city

>Homeless person

This , homeless mentally ill men. They have no value to anybody. Even prostitutes have more worth as commodities.

A man. Women almost always make the news if they're attacked/killed.

A combination of a few shots specifically chosen by editors for sex appeal and the whole 'bad boy' appeal thing that women are attracted to but only at a safe distance.