Matched with this girl on tinder. Told me she's trans and no longer has a penis. What do you think Yea Forums...

Matched with this girl on tinder. Told me she's trans and no longer has a penis. What do you think Yea Forums? Should I smash or pass? Pic is her.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1158, 162K)

smash

If you're into retarded freaks then do whatever floats your boat

So you’d be fucking a dude. If you’re ok with being a fag then go for it.

Put your dick in whatever feels good

Yeah I mean If you’re only going to fuck the ass

Cute but I would want the feminine benis

fuck off homophobes

>no longer has a penis
ask for a pic, post results...

That has never been a he. Stop lying OP.

she would have been better if she still had her benis. Who want to fuck an open wound

Don't do it, bro. Don't fall for the shoop job

Attached: 1551022851119.jpg (1080x1158, 447K)

It's not a vagina, it's a wound.

Ugh.

>she

>her
This meme needs to stop
You'd be less of a faggot fucking an actual dude, but then again this type of behavior fits you perfectly. God forbid OP ain't a faggot for once.

are you blind? look at the jaw/eyes

Attached: c6b.jpg (590x775, 89K)

Smash as fuck
God damn, OP

Hands never lie.

I agree with this dude, too passable to be a trans.

Get bent homo

Do whatever you want man, it don't matter, none of this matters

Get a metalbat and kill the freak.

If you have to ask us it means you want to. Go for it.

you have a point there.

it's a boy,you faggg

Attached: 1423201864470.gif (240x228, 782K)

Id smash regardless if she got surgery in the last few years. New pussies are actually pretty great compared to the horror stories you see shared all the time.

I went once to trance gender... I was raped... And suddenly I saw it like a star-my Anus!!

>latino faggot
sure . .fuck it . .whatever .. traitor

>girl

This, but only in the ass. You don't want to shove your cock inside an inverted cock which is literally an open wound. It won't feel like a vagina because no kegels, also, it's a mutilated dick and ball sack flesh which has no self lubrication and she will get no sensation/orgasm from it and you probably won't either since it's not a real vagina.

Compared to har ass which has had decades of practice taking and perfecting dicks cumming inside it.

Damn, beat me to it

Tell it to sort out it's fingernails first. God damn chipped polish triggers me.

Do whatever you want, but keep in mind that when you fuck her you are going to do this, basically