We did it anons, Hanna is going to post more videos

Attached: hanna.jpg (796x1435, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKcQDrlmEgDgRBA3cXmuuiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8DmMjV0Hs&t
mediafire.com/file/t95pfy9if9g9sbv/hanna - Copy.webm
getlink.pro/youtube/ewha-vlog-3-meet-hyekyung-my-peace-buddy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao we actually fucking did it. Where are you getting this from?

From her instagram, she just said that from night to another she received 10 subs and she was bragging about it, she posted saying she wanted to buy more equipment and making youtube as her main plataform

Trying to record the video so you anons can listen it

Now we have to continue with the plan and make her become a twitch whore

Hell yeah, please do. We gotta get her to the point where she accepts everyone on insta or just makes it non private. Shall we all comment bomb her next video "Omg hanna what's your instagram???"
I mean, she got excited over 10 subs. It may be easier than we thought LMAO

Do you have any suggestion of recording software that i can use?

If you have an apple phone download LonelyScreen. Acts as an airplay receiver for phone to pc with a built in recorder.

Then just change it to webm and upload here or link us to someplace else

Can anyone update me as to who this girl is?

android, I'll use VLC

Girl who has dreams of youtube fame a,d couple anons liked the look of. We're boosting her sub counts in an attempt to make her post more often and (Possibly) achieving nudes while she's drunk on fame

youtube.com/channel/UCKcQDrlmEgDgRBA3cXmuuiw

Go sub friend!

Attached: 1550896012257.jpg (720x960, 68K)

*and a couple of anons

Looks like the good old Parkinson's is acting up and making me fuck up my buttons

Gods speed

She actually is adorable as fuck though

Attached: 1550901020282.jpg (1080x1349, 184K)

VLC doesn't have the fucking sound

SUBSCRIBE TO HANNA
FUCK PEWDIEPIE FUCK T SERIES
THE ERA OF GOOKS IS HERE

LMAO shit uhhh go onto google and search up Android screen recorder? Try DU Recorder, just searched it up then on google store

If it gets to the point where everyone on Yea Forums knows about Hanna I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard.

Okay I'm solving this, just give me some time

Attached: 42350926_745107172523607_8058057015928858918_n.jpg (1080x1200, 138K)

AMEN

Attached: hnn (23).jpg (1019x1456, 306K)

Gods speed man we need it for the ARCHIVES

Attached: 1550897503466.webm (640x1136, 1.67M)

While that decide who I can share, since b doesnt accept webms with sound

Mediafire would probably be the easiest. Just upload and drop the link here

Bumping with more Hanna

Attached: 1550897662252.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Attached: 1550895995773.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Attached: 1550897507408.jpg (640x640, 111K)

HAng in there anons, lamost done with the video

Attached: hnn (43).jpg (1080x1349, 192K)

Anons, but now we should look to focus to create a whore mentality in her, make her notice that videos she has less clothing are the most popular ones

Quick, everyone go watch/like the shit out of her beach video!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8DmMjV0Hs&t

Attached: b42be1d7e05d924619445df38dd17b0e.png (435x410, 271K)

whats her insta?

hanna.choi

Problem is she has it private, so either wait until we get her famous enough that she unprivates it or try to follow now anyway

Of course if you do get accepted, make sure you post gets!

Let's get Hanna showing herself off in this one day

Attached: 1550896277663.png (393x624, 388K)

Reddit gave subs but was mostly views (since a linked the beach video)

Attached: hanna 2.jpg (1706x1262, 110K)

her subs is hitting 58, she must be going crazy

We're making her happy, and she's making us happy. It's a win win :)

Attached: 59.png (283x105, 19K)

link to this vid? Does she show her soles a lot?

exactly

Attached: 11352428_972816466085177_1721929970_n.jpg (240x524, 55K)

is she on Facebook or Google Plus?

links please

There you go anons
mediafire.com/file/t95pfy9if9g9sbv/hanna - Copy.webm

Check below post, make sure to sub user :)

SUBSCRIBE TO HANNA
SHE IS STILL RELEVANT

Attached: hnn (37).jpg (1143x1548, 227K)

Fuck yes user. Now I can go to sleep happy +-+

go in peace my fellow user

Attached: hnn (6).webm (640x1136, 1.37M)

O fuck, no audio though :(

are you sure user? I just uploaded the file with sound

check you sound, I downloaded the file and it has sound on it

Maybe I need to open it in VLC. Hold up

"I have no idea how they randomly found me"

FUCK LOL

I laughed hard in many times, "my fans are waiting for me"

Quick, let's all donate to get her that external hard drive :^)

Facebook?

Just subscribed to her. Nudes are a bonus if we get, but maybe we can get someone famous. It is a win-win

But the thing is she would suspect someone has her instagram if we do that, wait for her next video -> we comment we want more -> she will explain why she cant upload more -> make donation or suggest twitch

Thank you user for understanding the objective

The way anons are helping Hanna, maybe we can hit 100 subs by the end of the day

No prob. It is shit like this that I have stuck around here for so many years

This is exciting, what's the end game here, nudes?

SUBSCRIBE TO HANNA BEST WAIFU

Attached: hnn (250).jpg (720x960, 61K)

we need to find her Facebook

we hope so, most optimistic scenario a twitch thot

Fuck yeah

Nudes hopefully. But even if not. We as a group possibly created someone famous. It is the collective action that makes this fun. Plus just imagine her being famous and it gets out the the board of /b fucking started it. The amount of conspiracies will be hilarious.

We are at 75! keep it up anons! Any updates in her instagram I'll post here

Thanks user! Watching the thread for updates

amazing hahaha subbed on two accounts

FOR THE BIGGER CAUSE

Attached: hnn (4).webm (480x852, 1.67M)

how slanty is her punani, i wonder?

Kik group for her?

we discuessed in the last thread about a kik, descord or a reddit "hanna fan club", what anons think is the best?

discord

where does she live?

nice feet moar

wtf is this gay shit you are doing betafags

subscribe and watch the videos

I subscribed, just trying to find her timezone.
Waiting to be added on insta, she's probably asleep, going to get a nice surprise when she goes online.

why not both? then anons that only have one can still join in

I know, she's going to be so happy.

Reee footfags get out

After some videos uploaded we should create a fake internet article about youtubers with her so she gets motivated

Just doing betafag stuff.Wanna joing the club?

It will be very hard to get nudes then

Great thread for my psychology paper

How are we going to get her to post nudes? anyone have experience please tell, this need to be done

insert behaviors -> watch videos of her with less clothing -> associate less clothing to success -> ??? - > profit

many streamers notice that and thats what we have now, twitch full of thots

Almost 100 subs

Attached: hanna subs.jpg (779x299, 22K)

It might actually work, she seems very gullible and desperate for attention.

Agreed, was not expecting this reaction so fast from her

This is viable. Though usually they already have to have low self-worth or one hell of a yearning for fame/both. The outlier would be she has an exhibitionism fetish which isn't all to uncommon but not terribly likely. Though I will agree this way is best. Have her give it freely and knowing it will get out. Allows for more and less likely of a cutoff from it.

we expect for the best, but for now THOT is not a bad objective

Reddit would be nice but how many of us really want our usernames to get out. If someone convinces her to make one after she grows to 500 or so we can join and still be anonymous

the same thing would happen in discord correct?

No one will be on Google Plus in a couple of months.

Agreed. THOT is the easiest objective. Swimsuits and skimpy outifts are already a norm so not hard to achieve by any means. Hell what might be fun is her being a THOT but kind of a reserved one. IE the cute frilly bathing suit she had.

if this works in Hanna imagine the possibility with other girls in the same situation

If people used their actual account yes. But discord for me at least is easier to remember a BS username.

the thing is, if there is someone that goes in the group there is a possibility to trace alll of us, maybe we can just keep with the Hanna threads

Anons 4 more to go!

True. Just keep up with these until she is bigger. We all know she would get her own reddit fan club after a certain point or she will make her own with the right suggestion.

Let's keep the plan

Can try and make them a semi-regular thing so we can all keep updated.

Subbed. Hope this goes somewhere!

we all do user

Like where, suicide?

Funny enough her content isn't terrible. I mean it isn't amazing but it is better than a lot of the people with thousands or tens of thousands of views.

Fucking captcha are on a fast as fuck reload cycle today

She's actually so damn cute

Its a possibility

waifu tier

mostly fapping material, but we hope the content gets better

I am fairly certain she is in South Korea. Some of her vlogs are labeled Ewha. Which is a Women's University in Seoul.

She mentioned that she studied abroad there

Thanks

I don't think that's the case, she is a church girl and today is sunday

Her Peace Buddy is cute
getlink.pro/youtube/ewha-vlog-3-meet-hyekyung-my-peace-buddy

she mentions wawa in the beach vlog and i'm pretty sure they are only located on east coast

I was 100 on her subs. Hope she gives me something special.

I'll be back later, probably she will post something : thanks anons for all the support. we were just tree now we are many united by one objective

Attached: 33166633_344024332792672_6469662439448248320_n.jpg (1080x1244, 97K)

congrats

Shes going to fucking wet herself

highly probability

I want to let off a fat load in her tummy

Maybe it’s because I’m oldfag here - 38, here since 08... but, I really don’t think this “plan” is going to work. Not to mention, the absolute best case of all scenarios is a minuscule amount of win at most. Fag on, newfags.

Well she was in Korea for majority of her videos. She does state in her moving video she is back from Korea. So I stand corrected.

Fuck you oldfag, let us newfage show you how its done

well we try... we fail, but try

Remember to inflate her views. If you're leaving the house just leave your laptop autoplaying her content so she thinks she's blowing up and has a high video retention rate. It'll make her think we want her for her and not just her cunny

Attached: tmp788772743855210497.jpg (1240x698, 152K)

Just see the historic progression, now she is in US

THANK YOU

Its minimal effort for, possible, minimal to big rewards. Its all in good fun really and it's not exactly uncommon for girls online to post lewds and nudes when they're starved of all the attention they were getting

Attached: s-31394-pepsi-pepno.jpg (300x297, 7K)

Oldfag as well. I don't think it will get very far either but it is still fun. This kinda stuff was always fun so I am just glad to see a departure from the Andy, BBC, etc etc threads.

Don’t get me wrong, I fully support the effort. I just don’t think it will work. But, like I said, fag on b/rothers.

>sub’d

We have to plan so doesn;t fail miserably, at some point the fake subscribers won't maintain the growth. The only way to continue is making other people believe she is famous and make them subscribe

Exactly. Plus even if there is minimal reward such as lewds or more bikini related stuff we still get to help someone feel happy. Win-win for me.

the oldfags have approved

That can work. Post her videos on r/vlogs and such. Not as her but as someone who found them and like them.

Hanna's beta orbiter needs to stop trying to use Yea Forums as a marketing platform. That's what reddit is for.

That we have. We got Boxxy, Tay, and a few others famous. Might as well see our Newfag brethren do it too. Keep up the tradition as you will

maybe not hard for the majority of young viewers and stupid viewers (thousands follow models and flexing). It's just the herd effect that we have to cause

Want us to make you famous too? Ill beta orbit your dick bb

well I can only take this as a compliment, maybe anons should open a marketing company

what if we all set up another Youtube account and double the subs

you are late user, have 3 accounts subscribed

It would be way easier if she gamed at all. But like I said previously post to places like r/vlogs or similar subreddits/boards. Doing it on a somewhat frequent basis without oversaturation can cause people to believe it is good. General marketing already does that.

Let's call it 4beta.

I see, but it should come from many anons so people will believe, and just wait for her new content so we can spread to this boards. Maybe add some kpop threads would work well too

started playing her vids in a playlist on loop to inflate her views while i do something else

doing the same thing

x2 speed it

How does youtube algorithm works? based on likes and comments?

and I thought it was such a good idea when I thought of doing it too.

Very true. Not sure about Kpop threads but can always try. I will go look for some good subreddits to post her stuff on and post them here for everyone.

Oh and also share her videos on Facebook. Especially if you have any Christian or Korean friends (one's that moved her semi-recently.)

If someone is not afraid of using their official youtube or has a fake account post that you want korean language tutorials/things foreigners should and shouldn't do in Korea. Those tend to have high views. Look at people like Yuta the Japanese guy, Hikakin, and some of the females that do the same.

Update on subreddits

r/shamlessplugs, r/videos, r/SmallYTChannel

/rNewTubers not so good unless she wants to ask for advice and opinions.

Thank user, now is just a question of content and when how to make people believe she is popular

Cater it to what seems most popular to the board/subreddit or what is popular at the time.

Play her off as up and coming or that you are trying to help an up and comer since you enjoy her videos. Making people believe she is popular is far harder nowadays and without the tools to do so. So use the fan excited to share someone you found/have followed for a bit approach.

Views
Viewer retention (basically watching most of the video)
Subscriptions

Very true. If you are gonna subscribe with multiple accounts don't "watch" all her videos on all accounts immediatly. Spread it out over a few days for all accounts. So account 1 and 2 watch a few videos then go on to do other stuff. Come back a few hours later on account 1 and watch a little more. Next day account 2 watches some stuff and account 1 does as well a bit later. Keep this up. Also try and watch each account from a different IP just in case. So phone for one account and computer for another. Not sure if YT takes into account IP but doesn't hurt to not chance it.

I don't think IP matters. As long as its not, as you've mentioned, burst views and then nothing then it should be fine

Attached: morning_picdump_445_640_01.jpg (592x600, 45K)

Interesting. Kinda surprised it doesn't. Maybe it takes into account multiple views from people within a household. Wonder if that is vanilla pudding in that mayo jar.

Going for one last cig before i head to bed since i pull an overnight. Any other questions? Got about 5-10 min to get any other questions in

Fuck it. Gonna play a League game. Got a bit more time.

Someone making a discord or some shit for this?