Hey boys, just wanna know what the lowest point in your life was/most embarrassing moment in your life

Hey boys, just wanna know what the lowest point in your life was/most embarrassing moment in your life.

Pic not related

Attached: 220px-Click_film.jpg (220x329, 28K)

gay sex with the dudes that jumped my uncle & killed him

well not sex but them sucking my flacid penis.

its really a low point for me

More details are needed on this

20:15 auf RTLII

Probably getting confronted for touching my little sisters friend when I was 16.

theres like these guys that killed my uncle.

recently theyve shown up in my life cause they couldn't get their corrupt cop to successfully murder me a few years ago.

so theyre trying to befriend me so they can more easily extort my friends/girlfriends

make greentext fgt

Totally relatable

This sounds like a Japanese light novel:
> OwO my 11 year old daughter is the know CEO and put me on a performance improvement plan

>be me
>horny teenager
>little sister has 8 year old friend
>shove my hand down her pants whilst I Jack off with my other hand
>she tells her dad about it sometime later that day
>her naturally quite dad's angry
>he comes over to my house at about 8 am the next day

I'm just lucky that the police weren't involved, I got the shit kicked out of me by my parents though.

thats fucked up bruh

>her naturally quite dad's angry
Sorry I must have had a stroke of something whilst writing that.

*her dad's naturally quite angry

I'd do it again if I could tbh.

I love you boys keep it coming

Lowest point, killed someone
Most embarrassing, shat myself at work

Not being able to get hard in front of a really hot chick at my place right before we were about to fuck. It was so embarrassing and I don’t know what happened, it’s making me cringe just thinking about it...

Took a break-up crazy hard. Overdosed on drugs (accidentally). Found. Hospitalized. Woke up. Still had phone in pocket

Laying in hospital bed half dead, call her at 5:00 AM and just beg her not to leave me. She did.

Ha ha

haaaa

You psyched yourself out. Put her on a pedestal + got performance anxiety.

hes probably a closeted homosexual

Tod a girl in highschool that I knew since elementary school that i was in love with her.
I immediately got the " i love you as a friend " speech.

Maybe. This chick was just so hot though, and it was soooo bad user, imagine you have this 9/10 sitting next to you, you’re trying to get hard, you can’t, you see her rolling her eyes she says “I’m just going to leave”, you say “no don’t just give me a sec, you’re panicking waving your dick around and it turtles. She says “Jesus Christ”, leaves and then you cry on the couch.

Told a girl in highschool that I knew since elementary school that i was in love with her.
I immediately got the " i love you as a friend " speech.

lmao my sides

im sorry boys this is too funny.

Attached: smile (2).png (473x357, 165K)

Lowest point for me is when I molested some chick while she slept and she woke up while I was jerking off to her exposed ass. Me being autistic, I literally crawled away. Like a rat. We don't talk about it.

Attached: 1544643602757.jpg (576x347, 6K)

>be me Horny 9 year old
> mom babysits this dark skinned gal in the summer
> girl is same age as me.
> shes has a giant ass and i want to touch it.
> we start spending more and more time together.
> one Day she comes over and says she wants to play Doctor
> pulls down her pants shows off that ass.
> we did this until we were 12 years old
> then it got wierd and creepy .
> I tried it again when were 13 but she got mad

still feel wierd for trying it again.

Attached: images.png (235x215, 7K)

>be me, 13-14
>edgy retard, always wore black hoody, socially awkward, used a briefcase instead of backpack, like 3 friends in whole school
>daughter of dad's friend staying over for a couple of nights
>one night, spend about 3 hours talking to her, waiting for her to fall asleep
>pretend to fall asleep so she's relaxed
>wait until I know she's fast asleep
>thePenisAwakens.jpg
>slide over to the side of the bed, carefully move blanket
>slide hands in her pants
>getting into it, whip it out
>not 10 seconds after, she rolls over and says "what the fuck are you doing?!?!"
>autism_engaged.png
>"I DUNNO, IM BORED"
>drop to my knees, crawl away at mach speed
>never talk about it again

>used a briefcase instead of a backpack
Lol

;)

>posts adam sandler picture
>thread isn't about adam sandler

Alright you shithead you got my attention, what do you want?

OUCH!

Adam Sandler?

Yes it is I

Fuck you nigger

lowest point in my life was probably the last 10 years

The lowest point in my life would had to of been the night I fucked your mother and you were conceived.

lol

Most of these happened because someone was horny. Anyone else wish our bodies weren't constantly trying to get us to reproduce?

Had a gf for about 2 years, cheated on her with my best friends girlfriend. Accidentally got her pregnant because I was drunk. Girlfriend and best friend find out like 3 months later, attempted to kill myself by overdosing on Xanax. Roommate found me, spent about 2 weeks in hospital/ institution. Got out, girl had a miscarriage, best friend doesn’t speak to me anymore and girlfriend and I broke up.

Um... Talking to my family and skipping the gym as if I have anywhere important to fucking go really makes me rage

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (328x550, 32K)

>gets girl pregnant
>sodokus
Fucking millenial faggots

shoulda taken a Lil' more Xan

Oof.wav

id rather not

probably this

Attached: dress_public_wank.webm (960x540, 1.1M)

I liked the 9:11 film he did

In my teens years I spent a couple years as a "bestie" in the friend zone. Problem was, that I actually had dated and gotten to 2nd base with this chick a few times before she zoned me.

She had a bf but we would hang out behind his back. This somehow made me conclude I could get out of the friendzone if I tried hard enough.

We used to take naps together and flirt lightly, but she never would let it progress because bf and friendzone.

One time I got brave during naptime and thought if I just started kissing her shed respond and give in. So I sat up leaned over her and trued to start kissing her neck. She immediately winced and turned her head and said no. The look of disguist on her face was truly humiliating. I really thought it would work. I got up and left the room. She came out like a half hour later, sat on couch and watched tv. I didnt say anything. She got up and left.

Remained "friends" but i never tried moving past friendzone again.

Sometimes I think if i had just laid back down instead of leaving she would've given in