How much should one pay for a gram on psilocybin shrooms?

How much should one pay for a gram on psilocybin shrooms?

Also general price thread

Attached: 22703667-1FD9-47FA-8A05-2174EEC4F285.jpg (1600x1200, 204K)

Bump for interest

Just one gram? Depends on where you are but you should pay approximately $0 for that since it won't do shit.

bout 3 fiddy

Not getting just one g, just tryna get a general sense of where price is at

For many years the general dose, dry, has been 3.5 grams, at a cost of roughly $20, but usually sold in quarter bags for 25-30 and half oz for about 50 bucks.
Those were the prices for years up until the early 2000's when I stopped growing them.

Attached: Carl.jpg (400x300, 36K)

das gon run u bout tree fiddy

Did you use grow kits or were you scienceing the shit yourself?

Ik £5 to £7.50 for 5g dried

Just seconding this. That's about what I paid, but I haven't done shrooms since about that time, so I don't know whether the prices have gone up or down since then.

Uk £5 to £7.50 for 5g dried

Fuck. I paid €45 for 10 on the Darleen market.

yep 20 an 8th is standard but cheaper as it goes up. don't be surprised if you pay 40 for an 8th though

If you want a earth breaking trip only if you done shrooms beforehand a good few times 15g to 20g dry,

Amazing close to a small does of DMT

Wow I’ve not bought them for years just grow them when I want them.

just order some on a deep market like dream market, done it myself many times and the pricing there is solid and cheap quality is nice as well

Tree fiddy

Attached: D250E613-CAC9-4CA0-9F46-B7C3E2A52FD1.png (256x144, 29K)

Nothing comes close to real drugs. Shrooms are waste of time.

Wrong, I have used psylocybae on many accounts. One of my absolute strongest trips and the best trip so far was while taking around a gram or maybe a little less. I've never taken such a small dose and it mindfucked me. It was the same batch i've taken 3gs before and it wasnt as epic as 1g. Your mind and setting is responsible for everything. Not the dosage.

Your talking shit mate

They're for libtards who want to be degenerates, but are too pussy to do real drugs.

Liberty caps would.

This

And also that's probably about pic related
Once dried.
These kits were meant for personal use. If you want to make any money it's not going to be an under the bed or top of closet type of thing, you'd have do dedicate a whole lot more. Not worth it

>in b4 grew those kits for long long time

>sniffs white out
Newfag

Isn't it hard work growing them justt to have a little bit for yourself? That's what I originally wanted to do.

I microdose using 0.2g and its perfect, 0.8 - 1.2g is a trip. (i typically take capsules with each being 0.2g)

Learned very early that the gulf coast cubensis that grows wild down in Mobile, Alabama was very hearty and easy to germinate on brown rice and vermiculite in tubs in the spare bedroom where I kept the hvac registers closed and the window open. When the mycelium started showing on top of the substrate I'd put a layer of fresh bagged cow manure and prepare for pinning, harvesting, cold shocking, harvesting again, turning, and harvesting maybe two more flushes if I didn't hurt the mycelium too much.
I've since discovered other, very convoluted, methods for growing finicky actives, but just some basic gulf coast cubensis will grow on anything with very high yields. I didn't grow but a few times a year.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)