Tell me about your day Yea Forumsros

tell me about your day Yea Forumsros

pic related i guess

Attached: IMG_2236.jpg (2576x1932, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0ZTyqYkofY
reddit.com/r/bipolar/
intomore.com/you/The-Pursuit-of-Finding-Love-While-Battling-Mental-Illness/439f10ef362747bf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1497515726157.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It was aids

My day sucked. None of my friends talk to me anymore and I'm lonely

i feel you my guy ;(

>spent money on a shirt to say she is an (((atheist)))
>doesn't wear deodorant

Well I’m not dead. But I’m still not perfect

Attached: 986845D7-0122-4E01-BFE2-D3C458C15A36.png (399x388, 32K)

>got shirt from friend to use for pajamas
>not an atheist, use for ironic purposes
>i don't wear deodorant yeah

I wasted the day away making cookies and playing gamecube when I have a dense scientific paper to read, a presentation on it to give due Monday, along with a notebook check, the introduction to my scientific paper is due Sunday night, I have a physics exam I haven’t studied for on wednesday and over ten internship applications due by the end of the month

What do you do when you start to cry from armpit?

so this is another trap thread i guess?

dangerous but helpful solution: adderall

In other words it was stressful and full of anxiety about school >< I’ll just work tomorrow I spose

Spending my sunday morning smoking weed and masturbating.

Pretty average day. Didn't really get anything done. Starting to get that depressed feeling again, not sure why. I was sure I had that shit licked a few years ago, but it's starting again.....

Why did I hear this in my head in a Russian accent?

I’ve thought about it honestly. No hookups tho. Might talk to my doctor see if I qualify

i had my armpit tear ducts surgically removed

cleaned my room a little bit. trying to do at least one thing from this list every day

Attached: self_improvement.png (2100x2100, 1.32M)

Didn't do shit yesterday. Not doing shit today. Monday I'm back to another shitty week.

Life's peachy.

Based

pretty likely you would, considering that it seems like you're procrastinating everything lmao

God damn I dont think I could quit smoking for 3 days, that would be a challenge.

i have a pretty massive cock if you wanna see ;-)

Attached: 1496973129690.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Hahaha fuck my life roll

Oh god anything but running it’s so painful and I’m already thin

70 pages.
Physics textbook here I come

rOll

Faggot. Roll

Just worked a 24 hour shift and came home to Yea Forums before I sleep.

i love hiking uwu

??? where the fuck do you work

ok

open bobs

divergent is a p good series for biology teachers

Im gonna need a snapchat here OP.

Train/handle doggos for the DoD.

I wake up in the morning
And I raise my weary head
I've got an old coat for a pillow
And the earth was last night's bed
I don't know where I'm going
Only God knows where I've been
I'm a devil on the run
A six gun lover
A candle in the wind

funny enough i just got locked out of my sc so i don't have one anymore kek

user.........that is beautiful.......

oh well then that's just worth it, without question

Big facts. Rewarding gig with outstanding pay.

Its not hard to make a new one.

ew.

nice try, brother

didnt ask
(ARIES)

i'm bipolar what can i say. nice trips tho

i believe in you Celia!

dubs of truth. gotta try, she a cutie bro.

thx you're beautiful too

thanks, i agree

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 879K)

Are you going down in a blaze of glory?

any chance you're Australian?

notice the coincidental allignment of my ok sign and the one drawn behind it

yeah bro, do you come with me?

nah from texas recently moved to nc

Im great cause finally i can watch one of live adaption of Alita. Hoping will get good result like in the manga.

i've heard it's pretty good but it doesn't have great ratings.

I know saw a lot of review.

time to go to work and obtain the bread, have a good one guys

nife day
youtu.be/Z0ZTyqYkofY

rolley polley

My day is going pretty okay aside from the fact from the fact that my throat is fucked to oblivion by strep throat. Pic unrelated. How you doin homeboy?

Attached: Snapchat-1614047497.jpg (540x960, 131K)

i wanna die *dab*

am women, i am on the brink of suicide and unfortunately 2 days sober from all substances, currently enjoying a nice cup of joE before heading out

bitch you soo ugly you look FINNISH

Dubs checked. Also my bad *homegirl. Don't kill yourself, really not fucking worth the trouble you'll put yourself and everyone else through. What substances we talkin, and where ya headed?

your efforts are futile, id smash myself and that's all that truly matters

your definitely right about that, thinking about ect to save my family the trouble. adderall, xanax, klonopin, alcohol, weed (only reason i'm done smoking is bc i smoke so much dab it causes psychosis)

and going to my job at domino's.

OP, I think you're pretty cute. If that's you talking about suicide, don't. It's not worth the pain you'll cause to those who do care for you. That and if all the cute slightly deranged women off themselves, I'll get lonely. Normies bug the shit out of me.

I don't know you or anything so like you don't really have to listen to a retard on the internet but after being hospitalized after a failed suicide attempt I never want to go through this shit again. I don't really do a lot of drugs, doesn't really do it for me. Smoking is boring to me, never taken xanax or adderall, and I've only taken klonopin twice because of terrible anxiety. Also how is Domino's? I work at Subway and it sucks mega dick

thank you, i appreciate it.

yeah i know exactly what you mean, i've been hospitalized 6 times once in residential, it's just not worth failing or being resuscitated just to feel like shit for 2 weeks isolated from friends and family. this and my family are basically the only things keeping me going. it's just tough because what's the point of living life if you're just constantly miserable? i'm sure you understand

and it's pretty cool, i've been teaching my boss and coworkers curses in german

Faggot is actually illegal in America. Good luck with the CIA tomorrow cuz FMLA or whatever layman's terms you wanna use

I definitely understand, I've recently gone through quite a big failure in my life and I fell in a bad slump for 3-4 months, I'm just now getting out of it but unfortunately I fell into drinking all the time because otherwise I was miserable. Being a borderline alcoholic also caused issues with my job, I was threatened to be fired because I was being less productive and not performing well in the work place. I'm not saying I'm doing perfectly but it's much better than constantly wanting to die. And that's cool! I'm glad you can find some fun at work

Also of you don't mind. I don't wanna be some weird internet freak with this but if you have discord/snapchat would you add me so we can talk more about this shit? I've needed someone I can relate to about depressing stuff without the typical "sorry you're dealing with that :(" shit

right. any progress is good progress though, and i like to tell myself the bad times can't last forever. if we really work hard on ourselves and our habits and get the help necessary we can manage and eventually get through it. your mindset on your situation is the first step :) off to work, good luck

Good luck to you too! Have a nice day at work and keep your chin up

and yeah, i don't really wanna give my discord out on Yea Forums but if you give me yours i'll add you

MrNippleStarch#5370

Days been ok OP, thanks for asking. How are you doing today/night?

I buried my dog today. A 14 year old Great White Pyrenees.

She trusted me like no other dog, to give you an idea, she let me remove 87 porcupine quills from her face and mouth with me just asking her to stay calm.

Her favorite thing was me lying with my head on her belly. I listened to her last heartbeats that way. I could tell she wasn't upset about dying, but how it was upsetting me. As I I let her know to let go, that it was ok, she's been a good dog.

Her last litter we kept one, he's 3 now. He's been sleeping on the fresh mound of dirt.

It's ok, it was time.

Ye

Ah shitty user. I'm sorry.

I aint going to lie, I want to smell those armpits.

reddit.com/r/bipolar/

to all my fellow bipolar type 1's, the reddit above is super helpful and a meeting point

intomore.com/you/The-Pursuit-of-Finding-Love-While-Battling-Mental-Illness/439f10ef362747bf

John Paul Brammer is also really candid writer that talks about LGBT plus mental illness stuff. because of him, i was able to get over the stigma of a manic-depressive type 1.

additionally, mayan astrology is super fascinating but i do have to say it has a deep learning curve. traditional astrology are the 12 archetypes, but i dont want to force feed you any info.

hope you go back to your regular mood. if you need anything, my IG is @jaimethinks

Attached: feelbettersoon.jpg (300x184, 10K)