How do you deal with an abusive older sister? My sister thinks she’s the boss of me even though I’m 18 now...

How do you deal with an abusive older sister? My sister thinks she’s the boss of me even though I’m 18 now, she’s 20 and still hasn’t moved out. She tries to act like she can always tell me what to do and it pisses me off.

Just today she slapped me because I was “talking back” to her and then she sent me to my room. She also scared off the one girlfriend I’ve ever had by just antagonizing her and being way too overprotective of me.

I just don’t know what the fuck to do at this point since we live with our dad who hasn’t done shit besides tell me to man up and for us to work things out ourselves.

Attached: CA5DB838-498F-47BC-BCA7-0CF07B3499FE.png (400x400, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0ZTyqYkofY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck her.

She is the boss of you; there's nothing you can do about it because you do not have a strong enough personality to take care of yourself. Just submit and do what she says and things will be easier for you.

Fuck her, she wants it

Submit to female authority.

post a picture of her

Man up, you fruit..

>dad who hasn’t done shit besides tell me to man up and for us to work things out ourselves.

Grow a pair and punch your sister. Show the bitch and your dad you can actually be a man and stand up for yourself. Fucking millennials.

Slap her if she slaps you
Unless you're a faggot
If she hits you back after you slapping her
Punch her in the kidney
Right side stomach, aim low ish

She’s not the boss of me. She’s just stronger than me and smarter and it’s impossible to argue with her. She also teases me like crazy and I just want it to stop.

If I hit her back then she hits me again harder.

And how exactly do you suggest I do that?

Get a job, get your own apartment, stop living with your dumb sister.

Well I’m planning on going to community college and living at home because that’s all that’s affordable to me.

Shut up and listen to your sister.

I’m tired of listening to her though and now that I’m 18 she shouldn’t be telling me what to do all of the time

Get a job and skip college kid. It's a crapshoot.

you sound like a complete beta bitch, unfortunately user there is no helping you.

Slit her throat when she's asleep , then kill your non helpful parents. Get life in prison and become bubbas bitch as that's obviously all you are is a bitch.

< my sis is mean to me
< BOOFUCKINGHOO.png

Next time she slaps you slap back, but with the force of a 1000 suns.. Show physical dominance, shit will be settled forever.

You're going to have to find a way to physically overcome her. Take jiu jitsu classes. Then, when you're ready, get her in a chokehold until it becomes clear to her that she has to submit. Then, while still having her in the chokehold, lay the ground rules for the way the things are going to be from here on out. Use an agressive tone, call her a cunt, let her know what a piece of shit she's been. Then, before you release her, straddle her and give her a few open palm slaps to the face. Then say "You fucking get it now?" When she agrees, get up and carry on with your life.

Ignore. her.
Don't give a fuck.
Do Push-Ups.

>be a newfag
>don't know how to greentext
>shit on every thread to show your dominance
>be an annoying cunt
>be a newfag.

Well, it doesn't matter. Every time she hits/slaps you just keep hitting her until one of you falls. Let her know that every time she abuses you physically it's a fight, either you'll win because she doesnt have the heart to completely pummel you to the point of death or you'll be walking around in public all bruised up and scarred and when people ask just say your sibling hits you, maybe she wont like that...

Sounds like she's more looking out for you and you're an ungrateful shit.

That and if you had any balls you could set uer down and straighten things out. Or hit her back next time it happens.

But just because you're 18 doesn't make you any less of a bitch. Don't think you're sepcial just because you're a legal adult. Your ass ain't.

Take up dad's wisdom and beat that bitches ass

I'm going to read between the lines here. Most anons are saying man the fuck up, and they're right, but I'm guessing that doesn't work here. I'm guessing you're a weedy manlet and she's a colossal hambeast. You need to find a new way to assert male dominance.
I propose you wait until she goes for a shower, go into her bedroom, and start jacking off on her bed. When she finds you, one of two things will happen. Most likely she will be super pissed but won't be able to bring herself to handle you with your dick out. This creates a reversal of power, as she is now the incapable one while you assert your dominance over her space. There's a chance she will handle you, but if she's comfortable with that it means she's DTF and wants the D, so wrestle with her until she can't take it anymore and starts cockgobbling. Again you are now the dominant party and will remain as such.

Smack her in the mouth

This will also work

this, worked for me

Have you tried raping her? Establish your dominance and butt fuck her.

>can't greentext

Attached: 1520803005701.jpg (400x440, 56K)

>man up
>work things out yourselves
Your dad is right user. Your sister is the alpha in your relationship and it’s because you’ve let her get away with it up until now. This is unnatural. Boys with sisters five years older than them usually learn to kick her ass by their teens.

Slap her back. Talk back more. She’s not your mother. Your mother and your wife are the only women who get to slap you without expecting return fire. Slap her back and slap her harder. Wrestle her to the ground and pin her until she cries in anger. Hold her down and spit right in her face while you tell her you won’t be so nice to her next time. You don’t have to fuck up her face or draw blood to win a fight. Unless your dad is a huge faggot, that’s the only way he’d be mad at you; If you damaged her somehow. Kicking that cunt back into her place and teaching her to respect you is just part of having a sister

It’ll feel so fucking good user. Do it. And don’t you dare apologize

Good plan

be submissive and tell her she can be on top and ride the cock

Shove her against the wall hard, your hand against her throat. Look her into the eyes with 1000yard stare. Slap her face.Tell her: "If you ever touch, slap or boss me again, I'll beat you to bruises." Wait an instant. Let her go and just walk away calmly as if nothing happened.

>I'll beat you to bruises
ESL detected

>ESL
wtf?

jesus christ, take your dad's advice.

Do me a favor and check to make sure your balls haven't withered.

This is the answer, do it now, post results.

English as a Second Language

stab her in the neck
youtu.be/Z0ZTyqYkofY

Post sister

ah, okay. You're right. BUt doesn't matter at all. Globish is the new shit ;)

Hitting her will just backfire on you. Don't ever hit her. But record her hitting you and then go press charges for assault and battery. That's the civilized way we deal with violence. She will probably just get sent to an anger management class, but when she does it again, she goes to jail. With that evidence, you can probably get a court order forcing her to move out and avoid you.

Stupid fucking response. You're going to sic the cops on your own sister for slapping you?

Slap her back, and do it twice as hard as she did it to you. Put your hand around her throat, look her straight in the eye and tell her to stop being a cunt. Then walk away.

>THIS