Godtards: you're just so fucking stupid. You know that?

Godtards: you're just so fucking stupid. You know that?

Attached: godtard79.jpg (250x209, 10K)

Not as stupid as you, for believing anyone gives two shits what you think. But OK mong.

Attached: fatlib2.jpg (602x401, 31K)

I'm sorry you feel that way. But that's okay my dude, we're all just trying to find some kind of meaning in this life

Attached: atheist.png (680x852, 712K)

Attached: godisfake.png (903x633, 29K)

Attached: God Bless You.jpg (818x960, 105K)

Once you get past the annoyance of being brought up Christian. Being an atheist is pretty dope because you can learn things much faster when your working with an accurate scope of what the universe/planet actually is. For example, who’s going to be better at marketing.. The creationist or the atheist who studied human psychology?

That is if you get past the autist stage of atheism and stopped debating christians and just moved on with life.

I just stuck my finger in my asshole and licked it because Satan told me too. Checkmate Theists.

Attached: 1490282721056.jpg (240x240, 19K)

This is some of the lowest quality bait I've ever seen. Nice job faggot.

Attached: 1531566978030.jpg (2334x1536, 136K)

>2o19
>still an (((atheist)))?

atheist are like 90% under jewish control and Christians are like 89% under jewish control but they act like they are polar opposites.

you don't have to act edgy anymore. who you really are is enough.
Come home white man, paganism will give you shelter from the storm.
Let's revive the old ways, before (((they))) came.

Attached: comehomewhiteman.jpg (900x599, 132K)

Attached: 1508189238057.png (936x960, 856K)

>88
checked

>>>>PAGANISM
What a meme
Let's all be ignorant degenerates that are even easier to control

nice try, Schlomo.

Pagans are the only undomesticated whites. How can Jews more easily control a faith based in actual white culture for white people.

atheism is just based on the "I fucking love Science" facebook page and Bill Nye on Netflix. Christianity is based on "let's trick goys into letting us run amuck." and then say it's virtuous to "turn the other cheek." and call us "god's chosen people.

>88

atheist cannot refute meme magic.

Christianity is the only true way. God calls us to turn the other cheek against minor injustices, but to fight back against oppression. Remember what kind of nation Hitler's Germany was. Let's see you and Vlarg Ballsackni do that.

Must be why we live longer, make larger stronger families and live happier lives
Only smart gentlemen like you know the rare pleasures of chronic depression, loneliness and broken relationships
Truly a superior man is he who can enjoy the sweet sour taste of despair, pessimism, cynicism and nihilism, amirite OP?

Attached: 1548278933919-fourchan-pol-204165570.jpg (1535x2011, 636K)

>science
>producing any knowledge of what is
Teehee this is why you fail shittheists

Attached: 1549231642676-fourchan-pol-204165570.jpg (565x532, 27K)

>Christians
>Only 89% kiked
hahahahaja christianity is 100% jew made and owned get a clue faggot

Attached: 1890409840294244-fourchan-pol-204165570.jpg (474x416, 41K)

Keep worship yahwe's shit good goy
Yahwe mean ejaculating btw

Attached: 1546056690836-fourchan-pol-204165570.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

Keep worshiping guys that think ripping out their eye makes them smart.

Fun fact varg's real name is christian
He changed it legally
Varg is from Tolkien's wargs (wolves) like burzum is Tolkien's orcspeech for darkness
Fucking self hating losers all of them
Lifelong edgy teens

Attached: 1529332382570-fourchan-pol-204183245.png (926x1227, 845K)

You dont know what i believe good goy
Jesus is your way to slavery to your kike owners

Nice.
Yeah, I've never met a smart or well-adjusted Pagan.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship."

you are going to fight me over 11%?

fine.

the 11% is traditional families and the contributions to art and music?

are you happy now?

varg has been off his rocker since the 90's.
show me one atheist who is happy and not an edgelord?

I've met a couple who were at least functional

>21rd century science
>still believing in /god/

I mean like uh, it's a strawman as fuck picture. Most religious people are reasonable to a certain extent and don't believe in sky daddy or any kind of literal interpretation of the bib. Their faith's in the ultimate. Ultimate meaning in this crazy world, ultimate justice when down here everything seems so unjust, ultimate purpose etc.
I don't think that belief necessarily makes them stupid, more like week minded that they couldn't cope with the world at face value without fabricated subsurface. Wouldn't put them to the same bag tho
It's hard to *believe* for me that ppl like ops pic would exist. These, yeah, fuckin retards.

Attached: 1548350916936.jpg (1125x1049, 902K)

So what is it you think the Bible says (That is doesn't) that makes you believe you are wiser than Solomon?

What tradition that you have heard is in that book (And isn't) that makes you choose to sneer at God?

Attached: StPetersCross.png (90x90, 351)

Atheist does not know everything. The difference in the pursuit of knowledge between an atheist and a theist is, depending on what field and what kind of persons they are - miniscule. No sane person is really a creationist or takes scripture literally.

The Bible is the only holy book that says it is the word of God.
>just a coincidence

no atheist can argue paganism. once you get outside of christianity they loose their footing.

they are afraid to critique judaism or islam because they are afraid of being thought of as . racist.

they are afraid of critiquing any other religion because they don't know shit from shinola about them.

atheism is the religion of liking McDonalds over Burger king and dying for that cause while refusing to try lobster.

my point is that atheist go for low hanging fruit, and think that's good enough.

try to get an atheist to argue paganism, and they fall apart, they treat it the same as christianity and when that falls apart all they have left is. "one race, the human race." and "muh science"

"Low hanging fruit." And a crappy polytheistic religion that involves everything from pedophilia to child sacrifice to "magic" and "magic days of the year" isn't low hanging fruit? At least our book has moral lessons in it.

if its dubs then God exist if it's not then its buddha or some shit idk

Attached: 1550960720626.png (630x754, 57K)

Love thinking life have a purpose because some phony god created the world and life is sacred.

Remember the Bible had to adapt to a lot of scientific proofs. Same goes for others retard religions.

This is fucking childish that's all. Accept we're dust in the universe.

Why are most atheists cunts