ITT: feels

ITT: feels

I'm eighteen, don't have my liscense, have no job and live with my parents. No college is going to accept me because my grades have been total shit throughout my school career.
The only woman I've ever not found annoying is a dyke now after being off and on for 3 years. I really just want to OD in the woods.

Attached: 1549321127112.jpg (393x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/therapists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only legitimate reason to go to college is to pursue a STEM field; if your grades are shit, then you have no business being there. You'll just end up $150,000 in debt with a fake degree like "Women's Studies".

Go to a trade school. Learn how to do something useful, then enter your field and make decent money while other faggots are working at Starbucks trying to pay off their worthless Gender Studies degrees.

oh come on lad you are only 18, your still young as fuck.

go get a basic bitch job at a retail store or something, just bum a ride off your parents until you can afford driving lessons and buy a cheap, 7 - 8 year old car.

once you have a steady footwork on your life, i recommend going to trade school, learn to become a plumber or mechanic or something of that sort, base a career around something that everybody needs and relies on

and regarding the woman, forget about her. women slow us down, and can and will drag us to our graves.
but whatever you do user, do not forget your passions. you do have passions right? obviously you dont want to die as a plumber, do you?

What's the root cause of your desire to kill yourself? Just feeling like a failure in life overall? If you find most girls annoying, why not get a bf if you're bi? Are you looking for a romantic connection or just sex?

build things with your hands
blue collar jobs can be rewarding

I’m 21 and I’ve felt like that for years. about to get my bs next year but it doesn’t change anything. Just get a good paying job and stupidly blow your money if ur miserable.

I have MDD. Severe lack of motivation. All I do is play vidya. The most productive thing I can do is clean my room. I'm extremely lonely and the support of Yea Forumsros is all I have, other than all of the people who pretend to care.

Was thinking about the military. Not a lot of trade schools I know of where I live.

Only thing I'd go to uni for is psych. And that field is garbage.

Our generation just seems to have no real direction man

You have no excuse for your behavior. You're just being lazy and childish.

It's time to sell your vidya on ebay, or throw it in the trash.

It's time to stop being a faggot and become a man.

not sure if the military is a great idea.
its a very real stereotype, and ive seen it first hand, of people joining the military, serving for a couple years or so, and then coming back and gaining nothing from it. just a couple of good youth years wasted.

does look good on a resume though, so thats completely up to you.

Fuck you, asshole.

Well MDD is a fucking painful disorder to live with. Maybe you should try going to therapy and trying antidepressants until you find one that makes you feel better about life. Find a therapist who takes your health insurance here:
psychologytoday.com/us/therapists

user, I don't know you, but I know that the way you're living is no life at all. I've been there myself. I care about you and I want to help you find the help you need to become less depressed.

Probably gonna blow my head off

>Severe lack of motivation
>All I do is play vidya

Sounds like you have too much freedom and too much time to spend with it.
I honestly recommend downloading a child-lock onto your computer. Just set some off-hours that disables internet and program access.
Sounds awful, but it'll help you get off your ass

Hes right OP, said it harshly but hes right. You arent gonna get anywhere playing vidya, you know that, but you do it anyway.

For fuck sakes OP you're only 18. Find yourself some two-bit retail job and make some money from there. And do what the other anons said and take up a trade if your grades are shit. You're not gonna make it in college because you didn't make it in high school. And girls come and go, man. Bitches are a dime a dozen and the only thing you should worry about is putting your dick in them, not your heart. Never do yourself in over a fucking female, dude. Save that shit for later and live your young life to its fullest. Guarantee you'll find some pussy if you get yourself a decent job. And another thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with living with your parents at 18 in this day and age. With the way the economy is now, it's damn near impossible if you aren't making +40K a year fresh out of high school. I'm 20 and I still live with my parents but I'm about to be on my way out since I'm co-signing an apartment with a friend all because I have a decent paying job right now that can keep up with bills. If you keep worrying so much about these dumb pointless things, you're gonna end up in the same spot you are right now. Wake the fuck up and sort yourself out before it's too late. I also suggest lifting if you don't already. That shit helps plenty to keep your health in check. You're gonna make it OP if you stop being such a faggot.

Attached: 1514418491492.jpg (354x404, 39K)

MDD is a fucking bullshit diagnosis designed to medicate the general public as much as possible. Look at the official diagnosis:

"MDD... is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of low mood."

Wow, two whole weeks sucked, and now you need mind-altering pharmaceuticals for life? IT'S A SCAM, RETARDS.

Oh boo-fucking-hoo, the fat idiot manchild doesn't want to throw away his precious GAMEY GAMES and try to become something even halfway resembling a man.

who's stopping you from ODing in the woods?

My health is a huge part of why I want to kill myself. It's a cycle.

you haven't had enough of a life to want to end it. Next year is your year. Don't be an asshole and quit.

Yeah I haven't been depressed my whole life or anything. What's your IQ?

No job = no drugs

to follow up with my prior comment...

when I was 18 I was addicted to bath salts and taking research chemicals every day. I was involuntarily committed twice and arrested twice. Everyone from high school who I thought was my friend had turned their back on me except two people. I dropped out of college to become a dishwasher, and that turned out to actually not be a bad idea at the time.

Do shrooms
Realize the problems and answers to the problem
Get motivated
Do better
Get a job
Move out
Fuck bitches

Its not that hard bro.

18. What a faggot. Grow a pair.

ohh my life is just so awful, everything is so terrible, please feel sorry for me

get a life

All of my jobs have been dishwashing jobs. Easy. Just listen to music and wash dishes. The pay to labor ratio is always bullshit though . Contrary to what other anons have assumed about me I actually like to work.

I've been a NEET twice in my life. I'm 24, live at home but pay my parents a few hundred a month for 'rent', I pay my car insurance and phone bill. I work a wagecuck 40/hr week job.

It took me steps to do this. Bought my car at 19 through my first wagecuck job. Was set back after my company shut down. Got a new job, started doing new things.

Honestly, just make the smallest goals

>Get a life
That's what I'm complaining about retard

Wanted to try shrooms for years. But no job and no plug

>have a lovely big wank
>get on with life

you horrible cunt

I’ll plug your ass with my cock

Dude, before you think ODing is the answer... in all seriousness... find some fucking shrooms. They CURE depression homie. $20 worth will change your life.

Facts I took welding classes and I’ve got to say it’s a secure feeling

Pssst op, your botch ain’t a dyke she just finds you repulsive and doesn’t want to hurt your feelings cos you are a mental case and she thinks any more rejection might push you over the edge

Come to germany for apprenticeship in a trade that has a good market in the US, then go back and start your business back home.

As i understand, our government even has programms particularly aimed towards US-citizens to study here or have their job training in Germany

I've been depressed my whole life, too. But it's not a good enough excuse to rot away at mommy's house and not live your life.

Now... being quadriplegic, for example, WOULD be a good enough excuse to waste your life, because you don't have a choice.

But giving up on life just because you're depressed? That's loser-tier thinking. You're missing out on all sorts of experiences and ideas and blowjobs and stuff. Get off your ass, dear faggot, and LIVE.

Shutup I will do what I want. You don’t tell me what to do.

Too many niggers,

You don’t know what real depression is. Try being me you little faggot.