Ask me anything

Ask me anything

Attached: 4973259255_707f2b7112_b.jpg (1024x1024, 442K)

Ya got a bug up you bum?

Do you stick raw potato slices up your ass?

Attached: abomination.jpg (1000x403, 103K)

Hard to say. Haven't checked yet, and don't feel like getting up at the moment.

No. Its on the Yea Forumsucket list though

Attached: thumbsup.gif (141x141, 480K)

What drugs have you done

Vyvanse and Ritalin. Both prescription. I don't plan to take any drugs otherwise.

Ritlain made my grades get Yea Forumsetter, while Vyvanse just made getting hungry inpossible resulting in weight loss.

Attached: bump.jpg (600x557, 44K)

RIP in peace OP.

Are u a nigger?

If a computer/AI was able to predict your entire future - and assess that you would have no 'worth' to give to humanity as a whole - what trigger phrase would start that cascade?

Nah.

Im Salvadoran with spanish nobleman blood on my dads side. Moms mayan/Mexican

"Torn Victor, eagle is touching down on the rocks T- 12. Taskmaster Afghan has ownership."

And how would that phrase lead to the deduction that you're entire life trajectory could be mapped/planned and therefore removed as a known factor, in a set of increaingly dependant variables?

Well, its quite simple (fem)user

It encompasses many things, the signalling of the touchdown, signifying and representing the realization i do not contribute to humanity.

The passing of me (Torn Victor) to Taskmaster Afghan represents me giving in and accepting my role as a noncontributer, and me making the most of it.

if you're not going to take it seriously then don't AMA.

Say what you really mean, (fem)user

I'm fairly confident that you're (Fem)anoning as a point of irritation - as if you sit behind the glow of your monitor gleefully giggling to yourself at your prowess to alter the emotional state of a stranger. However, that being said - I can look past the attempt and get to the point.
My question was a how - and you haven't really given it any thought - for instance an AI that had access to your search history could deduce that one too many self help books would indicate that you don't really look for advice, but rather you like to wallow in the idea of being helped and therefore 'expendable'
It could be that the phrase 'I haven't seen a YLYL in awhile..' earmarks you as the type of person who regurgitates the near endless swill that accumulates on the cusp of our collective humour.
What I'm looking for is to ascertain the viewpoint of someone else to this notion/idea
If I find that it is a thought experiment that is beyond reasonable consideration - then fine - at least I tried.
However I get the distinct impression that you'd rather provide glib comments and unthoughtful answers, in a thread by it's very nature designed to 'ask me anything' without constaints or boundaries.
But you do you.

fuck you

Man, you're trying way to hard to sound smart. Just chill. Its Saturday night, im bored as fuck, and i wanna see some femanon titties. Also im on my phone kek.

In the least insulting way possible, do you have some form of high-functioning autism?

do you find this attractive?

Attached: 0dc5a79285814ff72e2d461fd3716530.jpg (812x1160, 910K)

I do apologise for my diction, it's just the way words tumble into and out of my head.
It's Sunday morning here.
None taken - quite possibly.

Surprisingly, yes. Never been one to be a furfag, but looking at it, im pretty turned on not gonna lie

yea man you're pretty philosophical and intellectual judging by your messages and manneriems. Definitely getting that vibe.

Don't get it diagnosed though. Its a mental illness label that is hard to loose.

Attached: 1541219784802.png (750x1334, 1.24M)

Timestamp

You wanted to see titties - you got your wish. Would the inclusion of a timestamp somehow enhance this experience?

Do you suck dicks

SIR NO SIR

Wait are you the philosophical guy?

Does the timestamp so how convey the taker hasn't been coerced or otherwise hoodwinked? And therefore 'kosher'

Nah i just think if the girl is a femanon it makes things 1000x hotter.

Why are you gay?

Complications from Meningoencephilltis

Next question