Give me your PC game recommendations

Give me your PC game recommendations.

Hey Yea Forums, i recently built my first ever pc out of parts that my roommates were done with.

I can run pretty much anything on medium - high. I've never gamed on PC before and I have no idea what to play, so give me some of your favorite games to try out.

Attached: pc.jpg (1952x4032, 331K)

Subnautica if you think you would be into that, if not then there is always the orange box

Need for Speed: Underground, a fun game considered by some to ve the peak of the series. If you're gonna play it on Windows 10 you need a no-cd patched .exe and Thirteenag widescreen script patch.

huh, ive never seen anything like this. it looks pretty cool. Also I have a fear of the sea lol, i'll have to grab this one.

I guess I should have mentioned, I'm into competitive shooters and RPGs mainly, but I'll try out nearly anything.

I actually used to play this on the gamecube all the time with my little brothers, good times

I second Subnautica. That game has no right to be as good as it is. Go in completely blind, no spoilers. It's a fucking ride.

Binding of Isaac if you like rogue-likes

Depression Quest is the most awesome game you will ever play! You should buy at least three copies of it cos it’s just that great!

Did u fuck your little brothers assholes too?

depends if u like being called a faggggggot by edgy12 year olds? If so, go for COD or GTA 5

Shut the fuck up and just play fortnite like everyone else u cunt

Fortnite is out, it's Ape-X Legends now.

play witcher series, morrowind (and oblivion, skyrim if you finished all the others), stalker series, divinity 2, if you want something for short term play slay the spire

Thirded. Loved that game, played through it twice.

Well i guess I'm adding that straight to the cart then lol

oh man i forgot about divinity. I saw gameplay a few months ago and told myself id need to get it if I got a pc, played the first one on xbox. enjoyed it but was not a fan of the xbox ui

League is a good first game, not that complicated and a VERY good esports seen. Want to try a good FPS, team fortress 2 is good (really hard though). Honestly most triple games are good would NOT recomend CS:GO or the Insurgencies, too many tryhards for a new PC player.

Personally i recommend Sacrifice. Even if you dont like strategies it's very good and easy game. The story is just amazing.

FPS games are best on PC, but for however much better they make your aim they too will overwhelmingly boost the aim of the basement dweller stomping you constantly, double edged sword but worth it to many.
Also overly complex games since there are more than like 12 buttons available, none of which are overtly intrusive and able to derail your play by opening a menu or social screen (except the Windows key, but all it takes is literally removing it).

Also if you aren't used to WASD controls try ESDF, gives more buttons but is less common because of WASD being what most are used to, including me, so I can't testify to one being better than the other. I can point out the obvious advantage of more buttons flanking your hand on either side, though

subnautica is a must play
slime rancher for a stress reliever/feel good game
kerbal space program if youre into that sorta thing
besiege if you like building shit
any simcity
DOOM (2016) is a must play FPS and looks great on medium-high. the multiplayer is dead as fuck but the story mode is amazing
and try Warhammer Dawn of War 1 or 2 if you like RTS games
thats about all my recs without getting into my shit taste in games

oh i missed mechwarrior online, that ones fun as hell if you like overcomplicated controls

For FPS games try CSGO. Its very unique compared to other shooters, is free, and currently has a major tournament running.

I'm here to jump on the Subnautica shilling. It truly is a ton of fun. And maybe try Payday 2, only shooter on PC I play, but it's co-op and the devs are kinda sucky.

Not a gamer.