What’s the shittiest thing you have done to your girlfriends Yea Forums

What’s the shittiest thing you have done to your girlfriends Yea Forums
>recently fucked up real bad and we are working it out but still feel like less of a human, i thought too little about a situation thinking it would have a positive turnout, the reality was my gf thinking i backstabbed her
>mfw

Attached: 524179C9-AC37-4BF1-901F-5A8F35FAE42A.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byvaGNTLnvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares

That was a shit story. Kys.

Left her alone

>meet friends girl friend
>fuck her later that night
>spend about 2 months fucking her behind his back
>they brake up
>she tried to kill her self
>we decide to date
>30-1hr later see a cutie in a bar
>start talking to her and end up kissing this random girl in front of her
>we brake up
What did you do?

>brake up

Kill yourself for being a degenerate and a worthless "friend."

full story, OP

He wasn't really my friend I just knew him from school he spread a nasty rumour about me soo idc

I suffer from depression. Sometimes I get very black moods, and it's impossible to talk to me. My ex was a 'fixer'. No problem could be left alone for any length of time. It had to be fixed, right now, no exceptions.

I don't know if anyone browsing the boards tonight has depression, but sometimes it hits and there is no 'why'. My ex needed a 'why' so she could fix it. I used to scream at her, yell really loudly for her to leave me alone when I felt like that. She was 5ft tall, at the most, and about 115-120 pounds. I'm 6ft and at the time I weighed about 270. I would have NEVER laid a hand on her. I'm not built that way. I don't lash out physically at people. But, I think of how terrifying my yelling at her must have been for her.

Now she's thrown me away, I see all the things I needed to work at fixing so I could stay with her. She's moved on, so even if I could change, it wouldn't help. I had it all, the house, the car, good job, our pet cats...and I pissed it all away because I was depressed and couldn't think of a way to fix myself.

Why the essay? Learn from me. If you have someone in your life who loves you, FUCKING FIGHT TO KEEP THEM. Everything in you will tell you to give up, that you deserve to suffer and that he/she will be better off without you. Depressed, they may be better off without you. But, even just trying to get 'better' (for wont of better term) might be enough to show you that they may be better off with you around.

Don't hold it in. Ask for help. BEG for it. Be brutally honest. I hid things from therapists and counselors. It didn't help me, it made it worse. Please learn from me. Try.

It's too late for me. I can't work. I can't keep myself clean. I live in a pigsty. And most important of all, I've given up. I wait for depression to finally give me the courage to kill myself. I had love and security and happiness and I blew it. I won't get that chance again.

Learn from me.

N/A

Attached: 161DA571-52C1-4F59-A6F1-47F1AD74D8DC.jpg (500x333, 51K)

honestly, my boyfriend is going through something very similar, but luckily seems to be trying to get help. Good advice, user

I showed her this video, it made her quite upset!
youtube.com/watch?v=byvaGNTLnvs

I cheated on my girlfriend and then broke up with her

Got on grindr and fucked a lot of guys without her having a clue about any of it

Accidentaly fire her

>meet grill
>6/10
>be 24
>im a solid 4/10
>see a red light
>she's a car
>we brake up

I will, user.

I'm gonna call her. Right now.

Thank you

I abandoned her entirely because she bought into sexist bullshit and lies from the fucking 80s that I'm incapable of self defence or being happy in a relationship unless I'm a fat pig or something which is all u see from lesbians usually..

Attached: Ksenia Solo main.jpg (590x590, 45K)

who is the bitch in the picture fag

Meatloafs wife

looks like an wannabe euro whore to me

Can you go into more detail?

The actress isn't but her nigger bf is

I'm extremely confused by your comment. The 80's? Self defense? Fat pigs? Lesbians? Please connect the dots.

>I suffer from depression
>given up, can’t be helped, too late
You pathetic piece of shit. All depression can be helped, and it’s literally not too late unless you’re dead.
Fact is you don’t want to be helped, which makes you a pathetic scum bag

Learn 2 greentext, newfag

she has a nigger bf you stupid fuck

Um it's shit u may or may not ever fucking learn after highschool... That girls can go to the gym

>you deserve to suffer
This.
Because you do, wimp.
270 pound, insecure tub of shit.
I'm glad you lost it all, and I hope you lose even more.
Crying, pathetic, slavering manchild. I hope the rest of your life is agonizing and short.

Don't be a pussy. You did nothing wrong other than react like a bitch and come crying to us. Push her around, show her who's boss, you lost cause.

Attached: 35928383_492577921162165_7135067905707737088_n.png (500x417, 61K)

Loser trying to act like less of a loser

>Be faggot
>Falls for the depression meme
>Takes his meds
>Shuts up

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Don't be this guy, and don't follow his shitty advice. Learn to love yourself and be self-sufficient, not a fat tub of feminine shit who relies on others for his happiness.

Also I said 80s because I can't think of a girl movie where a girl does anything cool that wasn't from the 90s or modern times..

Im a man

I am always right, faggot

Schizophrenia.

I had this one girl who I treated really badly. I didn't hit her or anything but she thought the world of me and bent over backwards for me, and I might as well have pissed on her heart.

She was a sweet girl, pretty too, her name is Jaymie J, she's skinny, pale, and has crooked teeth. She might live in NC, she might not. I don't know. But let her know that I am sorry if you know her.

Literally means I'm better than you lol... Joan of arcs not real?

>a girl movie where a girl does anything cool
wtf does this even mean

Or maybe absurdist humor because everything that makes sense has already been said before.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

I think you're on to something

>your girlfriends
>Yea Forums
fucking normalfags coming here mocking us...

Attached: (REEEEE).gif (400x204, 44K)

You sad sack of shit.
You deserve to be unhappy.
>pic related, it's what you need to do

Attached: 054.png (505x524, 514K)

>Hey Jaymie. Some rando you fucked out of your memory about 15 cocks ago says he’s sorry
>literally who?
>you know, the sad pencil dick guy that actually thought he mattered

Don’t worry user, I’ll be sure to tell her

It means if u can't accept my tits or a cop girls tits throwing u on the damn ground u can suck on Meatloafs

thanks, I appreciate that.

greentext then nigger
if you cant back it up ur the newfag

do you not realize that your chances of getting a happy life are not gone at all?
you know what your problems are. fix yourself.
do it for the girl you might find in the future. it doesn't matter what the chances are. your next girl deserves a better you.
your chances of finding another good girl to love are just as good/bad as any lonely persons. having lost someone doesn't suddenly reduce them to zero. saying there can't be a good girl after this one would be unfair to every potential next.

tbh. I don't think you loved your ex.
she cared for you and made you feel good. that's what you miss now.
you didn't care enough for her to change yourself. if she hadn't left you, you wouldn't have realized now. you are extremely self centred as most people with depression and that should be the first thing you fix. stop making every thought about yourself. find something else to focus your energy on like games, fantasy, other people, a job, a hobby, nature, sports, or anything. realize that every thought concerning only yourself is useless.

thinking about how you feel, what you feel like doing, what it feels like to do something is
wrong. think about what needs to be done, what should be done and what you can do.
that doesn't mean your feelings aren't important, but happiness comes with achievements and meddling in self centred thoughts doesn't achieve a thing.

fag

Attached: callahan.jpg (3000x2400, 440K)

Fuck you you sack if shit.
She was obsessed with me and almost killed herself when she couldn’t have me any more. I know she’s still thinking about me every day

I was slapped my wife wjen she wouldnt believe i wasnt cheating after she caught me with her friend. I felt so bad, her friend was really nice

This. Go fix yourself moron. Thousands of people beat depression every day.
You are not special.

got me good user

>shittiest thing you have done to your girlfriend

I have crohns' disease. Shit the bed when we were sleeping.

On a serious note, My girlfriend was the personificatoin of a dumb blonde. I finally had it with her shit and replaced her birth control with generic claritin (she popped them out of the blister and put them in a bottle something about mono phase or some bullshit?) She had like six or seven months worth of those pills in that bottle.

Broke up with her. She instantly gets another boyfriend. four months later and I get the news- she's pregnant. Year and a half later I heard that it wasn't her boyfriend's baby. The literal Red headed stepchild.

Her life is practically ruined now. She had to drop out of college to take care of the baby and get multiple jobs to afford the kid. Child support? lawl. The father is in jail for something or another for the next ten years.