Is my dick actually that bad Yea Forums? I know it’s on the small side but it can’t possibly be that bad...

Is my dick actually that bad Yea Forums? I know it’s on the small side but it can’t possibly be that bad. I got walked out on the only time a girl saw it, and I’m pretty sure she was just a size queen.

Anyways, what can I do to make up for the lack of having a big dick? What are some tips/techniques that will help me out the next time I get a girl in my room?

Also I posted this here a little while back and a lot of people were just assholes, so I’d appreciate it if no one flamed in this thread. Thanks.

Attached: 33100911-7EEE-4E02-9E3E-3FAD7F031FF4.jpg (2236x3374, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5obLmJ4O9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No girl is gonna want that. Sorry dude.

Hows the rest of you
Attractive?
Fit?
Funny?
Smart?

Attached: 1522036788956.jpg (720x550, 49K)

God that is a small, gross dick.

Attached: bb867005-75f5-4ddb-aee7-cf5d52572e2a.png (720x960, 630K)

betta learn how to eat pussy real good.

Wont lie to you my friend you gots a small pp ain’t no shame in that though

God I hope the rest of you is alright. You got fucked by genetics my guy. The only thing left to do is pull the reset trigger

Attached: itsdone.jpg (1080x1350, 87K)

If that’s hard you need to work on oral.

ouch this makes me feel better about my life

Trabaja mucho en el oral y con juguetes sexuales

If a girl walked out on me the first time i exposed my dick, I would have off'd myself. Good Luck OP

Lol, that think looks smaller than a portobello mushroom my friend. You should just get a sex change, then maybe someone would fuck you.

They offer a procedure to get it bigger. Might want to think about that. Honestly didn't know they even got that small

these, my dude. just be more attentive in the bedroom to make up for it. I'm sure you'll find girls who either a) don't care or b) will overlook it because they like you

You've gotten your answer before.

You beat your dick to Pattycake, don't you?

p gross

Dont be ashamed OP. You can't help it. Anybody who loves you will love you simply for you. The most important thing to focus on is the clit anyway, so you're fine :)

This is honestly the best, and most realistic course of action if you'd ever like to get anything close to sex.

I mean it looks fun to suck but no girl is gonna be happy or even content with that in their poos. Sorry lad

Drop some.pounds

Freak

What’s it look like soft? Femanon here, genuinely curious because I’m into soft dicks.

Attached: BEDE6926-E735-467F-A4B8-3F5B3E49B085.jpg (600x599, 261K)

Oh God that tip is too big from the rest of the penis. You're docter fucked up your circumcision bro.

Why are men not aloud to say anything bad about girls having loose or smelly pussys

But fuck if girls cant make fun of dick sizes and they all join in on it??

fuck em with the lights off and they wont know the difference. Work the clit like a champ and youll be fine ;)

That's a clit.

you learn how to eat pussy good, make a chick cum like 3-4 times, she'd suck and fuck a thimble because she already got off.

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

except for all the shame in it

Understand that emotions are a big part of sex for women and learn how to be amazing at basically everything else

uhm, making fun of either is a dick move. usually people can't help either so if you make fun of that, you're just an asshole

Honestly, Shave, exercise.

pretty much

Mr President, is that you again? Shouldn't you be bankrupting the country or starting a nuclear war or something?

Look on the bright side, you'll make a great cuck boy for some woman who likes real men. Learnt o like eating come.

I'll talk shit on bitches I don't care. I've talked about this one fat girl's battery acid tasting/smelling pussy right infront of female coworkers. Niggas can fire me

Eat healthier and exercise more. If you're desperate maybe get a surgery. Kek. I would get the surgery. That thing is smaller than my pinky. Like my sisters friends say.

>"Smaller than my pinky, don't fuck it or you're a chinky"

No girl wants to be a chink fucking small miserable dicks.

I think they're using that word wrong

Took this pic the last thread for another femanon, are girls actually attracted to soft dicks?

Attached: 71E57550-37FF-4B55-AFDC-7EEA91226B49.jpg (1080x1920, 408K)

Bruh

Your complete and utter twig of a penis makes me feel much better about myself

is that flaccid or erect? How big is it when you are hard?

Thats a micro penis buddy...

Get good at eating pussy

Jesus Christ...does it burrow inside your body when it's cold outside?

THIS IS THE FUCKING WORST THREAD

lmao my dick gets like that after i jack off sometimes. i think its partly bad diet. my dick is a little over 6" erect

wowza that thing is tiny, thanks for the confidence boost OP at least I'm not you

That might actually be a medical condition called micro penis

It’s not a micropenis, its 2.8 inches and a micropenis is 2.5 or less

Yeah it does when it’s really cold, but it’s honestly kind of a benefit because it keeps it warm

IS this the same guy who had is dick turned into a meme?

Your problem isn't your dick, it's you. Not trying to hurt your feelings OP, but you need to realize that people are a package deal, and you are more than your dick.
I'm not going to lie to you and say that it isn't a factor, because it is, but the rest of your body, as well as who you are, are going to play a much bigger role in not only more opportunities with sex, it's going to more times than any be THE deciding factor.

Do you think any of the women you are attracted to would turn down the opportunity to fuck any number of hot celebrities they pine for in modern society? Something like a "technique" or tip isn't going to take you the distance in satisfying someone in bed if the rest of you isn't up to par.

You don't need anything complex, just be in shape, take care of your hygiene, be a goal driven individual, have a sense of humor and know how to hold a conversation.

Although if you actually want something you can actively work on when it comes to your dick, I can tell from this picture, assuming this is the norm, that you have erection issues, you've got at LEAST .5 an inch left in there just from having poor circulation, maybe even more if you are overweight.

I hope youre putting in work with those extra .3 inches lmao

J

Kill yourself

Shit dude I thought the original picture was soft..I'm sorry

K

Honestly, either get really good at eating pussy or kill yourself and start over. If I were you, I would choose the second option. But I'm not.. so yay!

Attached: 1549235126599m.jpg (776x1024, 84K)

dude has a 2.8 inch penis. i think there is a problem with the dick

no patience for people who feel the need to overcomplicate everything just because they're uncomfortable with the obvious conclusion

HAHAHAHA holy shit is that from his last thread?

Bumping so more people flame

Cant believe you posted your pathetic little pee pee online. No one is ever going to touch that tiny thing. It’s an enlarged clit, and it’s completely useless.

When a girl says it’s a micropenis are you going to pull out a ruler and say “Wait no it’s not, look! It’s .3 inches bigger than a micropenis!”

Give up.

Femanon here, your dick is quite small but what does your ass look like? I personally am into guys’ asses and maybe other girls would be into yours as well. What does it look like? Do you mind showing me?

Yeah I only got this one but people were making a fuck ton

i dont know spanish but
Work a lot on the oral and then have sex.

can that little thingie even spurt?

Better lose weight and start HRT, it'd make a cute feminine penis

Attached: 0A54D6F4-4A8B-4268-9EBF-ABC32137270B.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

What the fuck my sides

I know a tranny with a bigger dick than yours.

Do you consider it a nice ass? Tbh I would let a girl do stuff with my ass if it meant I got to fuck her and possibly do stuff with her ass too.

Attached: 983709A0-21FF-432F-9E58-3442D7E70876.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Now the internet has a picture of your asshole. You really must be desperate for validation if you think thats a good idea.

Work out till you look good, get a good haircut so you look good, be clean, talk smooth, learn to foreplay, turn off the lights. Ez pz

Looks like an acorn

this.

Exactly what I thought.

lmao dude that was not a femanon, just some dude that tricked you into posting a picture of your ass and asshole.

Jesus fuck this is gold.

dropping weight will give you an inch or two. start working out op, and quit eating junk.

Attached: 59620DC9-B326-47E4-88B3-8D95CBC90DF1.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

find your self someone who loves you for you OP,
its what youre born with so it is what it is, work on bettering your self too OP, workout.

Attached: 1549615761513.png (620x583, 312K)

Attached: 1522960932624.gif (250x250, 993K)

I just dont get it... why do people post the same shit expecting different results. This is fucking Yea Forums

Can you post a picture of your hairline? Dick isn't everything.

It's a lot smaller than mine and I'm not even that big. That would probably be considered a micropenis.

Put a sharpie in your butt, then post the pic. Also make sure your face is in the pic too.

Your dick isn't just small; it's fucking weird-shaped. If you lost some weight, your dick would look bigger, since you've got like two inches of fat hiding the base of your mortally minuscule member.

but didn’t you see? he told us it’s 2.8 inches and that it has to be 2.5 or less to be a micropenis. therefore his dick is average!

this

Seconded

I have enormous insecurities about my 5.5 inches. Refused to shower in gym. Too insecure to date.
I can't imagine how you feel.
Poor bastard.

Attached: BB41F4FE-52F8-4D7B-8591-B86447DC7BE6.jpg (576x1024, 76K)

PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S YOU SOFT

Fuck off, discord tranny FAGGOTS.

DEAD BY 30 DEAD BY 30 DEAD BY 30

Well, it's almost like a penis... but much smaller obviously and the shape is wrong.
No. If I was going to make a penis, I definitely wouldn't start with whatever that is.

Lmao he posted soft in the thread. It’s pathetically small

Ouch, time to buy an F150.

Is that flaccid? When soft I'm only 3 inches.

When hard i grow to 6 - 7 inches depending on how horny I am.

Damn sorry dude.

Go to China for penis enlargement? They do anything for money.

Attached: toad.jpg (355x320, 11K)

and thats me...

Attached: 480589d39921448afc7ecc72ad982941.jpg (713x718, 108K)

Micropenis.

You got dealt a shitty hand my baby dicked dude.

You gay by chance? Faggots love pretending there are feminine penis.

also a 5.5 here. I let it scare me off from sex for awhile but after having some drunken escapades where my confidence is higher than normal... i realized size actually doesn't matter all that much. Im 5.5 inches (as I said) but I can still make girls cum without foreplay and shit. Big benefit I have is that i can last for fucking hours if I want to. But the biggest key to making a chick enjoy the sex is litterally just making her enjoy the sex. Talk to her, make it fun, joke around while fucking! Trust me man, its alot easier than you think. I have a second date with a girl in a few days. We fucked on the first date and she told me that shed been with 18 dudes. But for days following that she kept on telling me how good that sex was and that she cant wait to fuck again. maybe I am being ignorant, but I feel like if she was gonna lie to me about the sex being good she would say it while we were fucking, not in the days afterward

well i am gay and i guess that the reason was my size.... but i enjoy being bottom for sure

Just won the thread

and thats hard. 2.7 inches

Attached: 953586fccae85abe8a4805c3e9bad3af.jpg (748x575, 95K)

I agree with user here. This is the advice you should really be listening to.

Get that nasty shit out of here fat fuck.

this ones from last thread lmao

Attached: 80EFB88F-53DD-48B1-8DBF-127A27C800FD.jpg (776x1024, 77K)

This is me

Attached: BC18BD32-F490-46E7-AFF5-35939D0F5D94.jpg (2540x2474, 1.96M)

I'm 8.25 inches long and can confirm there's definitely something to the dick size meme

Attached: 8.25.png (1858x970, 1.62M)

Soft btw

At least I dont have a micropenis. Sorry, I mean, a giant 2.8 incher

>jammed into the fat
no

here's my soft

Attached: WIN_20190224_00_25_02_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

I‘m 5,5 inches as big as my smartphone kek.
Still never had sex at 25 and propably will never have it in my life.
W/e at least I live alone.

Also a 5.5 here, scroll up a bit and see what I replied to another 5.5, it's not that bad man

Not as bad as OP.

How bad is mine

Attached: CB59A6B1-542C-4A8E-A406-4D5D6F088045.jpg (1055x3042, 667K)

This is your answer

Attached: 4k3hfg3mekr11.jpg (4032x3024, 818K)

thats a FAT dick!!!

that good or bad?

People do shit like this and actually think they're big.
Measure your dick not your fat retard

thats good of course... its nice to have a fat dick!! girth is very important

Attached: 1527447523267.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

Top kek

Femanon here, maybe it's just me but I'd say anything above 5 is plenty. Females these days tend to be greedy in terms of dick haha. 5 inches is a solid length for a pleasant bj but I hate choking lol. If i loved a dude I could care less about a baby dick.

damn.

All these guys saying you should learn to eat pussy..but as a 29 year old married dude that has been around the block, eveb with a 6 1/2 inch fat dick...at the end of the night they want to get drilled.

You cant just eat the pussy all the time. They want to be mounted and rode hard most times, i dont hsve tue biggest dick but I do know what its like to bruise your dick slamming into their cervix.

I have a 1 year old son, and OP's penis looks like his when I change his diaper. Sorry OP...nature dealt you a shitty hand.

Attached: tumblr_p1nruvCJqW1vmknxbo1_1280.jpg (567x709, 65K)

OP cock is 2.8 lol.
If you were in his home and he drops this wwyd?

I had the same experience. If you hit the cervix its a nice cock

yay!

Attached: gZ38ujB.png (657x527, 27K)

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (768x554, 42K)

this, thank you femanon. dont have smoll pp my self but i feel bad for the ones that were dealt a shitty hand. and knowing theres girls like femanon here makes me feel a little better.

I feel bad for op..most of us guys go through life with an average dick thinking its not a good size. ... Then you see some guy's small dicks and wish you could help. Iike those ASPCA or starving African kid commercials.

It's honestly not fair that some guys are born with anything below an average sized dick.

unfortunately life isnt that fair.... as i said before my size is 2.7 inches. my older brother is around inches.... but thats life... we are all different

Thats what you called micropenis lol

You do understand how an average works right?

sums up how i feel.

Attached: wojakhug.jpg (600x553, 25K)

If no guys had dicks under 5 inches, then the average would be higher, making guys and girls think that 5 inches is tiny.

You're right. When I was a teenager I seen my brothers dick a few times. Fucking baseball bat with a huge head on it. It boggles me because we we have the same dad.

We are both in our 30's now and wether he can helo it or not his fucking dick is like bulging out his pants and down his thigh.

Good for him I guess.

Mostly 5 inches to 6 inches at least

for sure we have the same father.... its like my brother stole all the size from me... :P
he is a pretty hung guy really.... he is really fucking lucky and for sure he is so proud about his dick

if it was just a fling to get drilled? I'm out. I'm way more of a foreplay person so if OP isn't an ugly tard I would deal.

yeah, but 5 inches would be enough to satisfy and choke a woman. not 2.8 tho

haha totally dude thanks, I am apparently a rare breed of woman but personality can be better than penis size even if it sounds cheesy.

Yeah. 2.8 is literally what kids before puberty are working with. Piss-function only.

Like seriously, Ops balls are bigger than his cock.

Sorry OP.

haha lol

>rare breed of woman

You mean a fat desperate chick who will take what she can get.

Iv been around, and at some point women want to get fucked by a reasonable sized dick. Its just nature.

Whole babies pass through these things.

Nope she wasn’t a size queen, just wanted a bit of pleasure and knew that thing wasn’t up to ye job

Lmao sadly no, just not a very sexual person. Of course I'd prefer about 5+ inches but if the owner of the dick is decent I'll deal ya know?

because women can get raped

whats the max you prefer?

holy shit its my neighbour

do you live in guam by any chance? does ur name start with k?

cause you talk and act like my girl lmfao

You must be young. After a few years in a relationship sex gets different. I cant see my wife staying with me if I had a 2 inch cock no matter how cool I am.

Like seriously you have to atleast be able to get sperm onto the cervix to have a family. A 2 inch penis will barely get past the pussy lips.
>inb4 what If i dont want a family

At some point all women want to be bred.

Why not, Asian gf?

My general rule is anything above 7 is essentially useless so I would say 7.5 is my personal limit. I wanna get fucked not ripped in half.

No and no haha, sounds like you have a neat girl though put me on her waiting list buddy.

This user's right you know? There is a big difference between vaginal and clitoral orgasm and there are smart girls out there who know the difference and are really fine with clitoral orgasmus because they are used to it. Keep your head high.

You're in competition with this...

Attached: ezgif-2-7d3c340037ef.gif (194x194, 1.95M)

Not "the clit anyway" , there are big differences on where to put the stimuli for an orgasm, when handling the female body.

time to overcompensate with an expensive car/boat/motorbike holy shit its tiny, do you also have big ears and are balding? god hates you.

Haha holy shit, that legit looks like his soft dick

The right part is black, still micropenis \O/

Even this Godzilla clitted bitch wants atleast a 6 inch dick to fill her up and rail her.

Its sucks but female vaginas extend to almost 5 inches naturally when they are horny. Why else would the male average be 5inches.

Process of elimination. The male average is 6 inches because for thousands of years they prefered to fuck males of a certain size. Thus men with an atleast an average size were allowed to mate.

it looks intersex to be honest.

Op this is average

Looks like popping a pimple

Proof that God doesn't exist

Why is your dick black but your hand/rest of your body brown?

Op its small but not micro. Head seems okay. This is how you need to fuck: Instead of thrusting in and out, try an up and down grinding style. Press yourselves tightly together, rub her lips and clit into your pelvis, and use leverage to stretch the hole.

Same femanon here, don't mind what they are saying. When I said ass I meant asshole and I can't really see it in this pic.

What a pathetic penis. Can’t believe he posted a pic of it on the internet. I’d be way too ashamed.

100 times too...

Do what this guy said op. Just focus on the clit. Dont listen to cervix punchers

*Do oral sex and use sexual toys
;)

Loosen your grip before you twist it all the way round

And this

On a side note of this topic, how much times should a dude in their early 20s (19-24) be able to cum in a session? I have friends who say they fuck 4+ times in a night with some girls, whereas I only can do maybe 1 round a night.
On cock size thought, Im glad Im average/above

Looks like 5.5 inch girth. 5.5 is thicker than 90 percent of the planet. Nice chode bro.

Before you kill yourself for being a genetic failure, please remember that there are 1000s of scientists out there right now trying to figure out how to make a dick bigger, and it will probably be cracked in the next 50 years.

This means that while you may never have a big weiner, your son might have the biggest dick of them all. All the other parents will blush and say "no no, my son's normal penis is just fine!!" while you pain will push you to say "no, give him the biggest dick you got." and your offspring will be more successful in the long run.

The future belongs to those who appreciate genetic misfortune and do something about it

Yes daddy please kill my cervix.

This is some weird bait

Perfect for sucking.

Lick my clit and ill lick yours

Are you a femanon?

You're supposed to measure from the pubic bone to account for differing fat pad thickness

just think of it as a wonderful space mushroom

Attached: 1533931763632.gif (300x168, 241K)

Yeah still dick there stupid

It'd be easier if you were gay because you'd have no choice but to be a bottom.

youtu.be/l5obLmJ4O9E

Two possibilities:
>find someone with a tiny dick fetish. Yes they exist.
>find someone who really loves you and doesn't care about the size

Also you should train oral and fingering
You'll be fine

U can move to asia bro and no one is gonna notice

>Everyone knows each other's dick size
too true

Its not all about big dicks user. Who care's you got small p and people saying they have large p. Face it be a man not a boy with BALLS.

>Is my dick actually that bad Yea Forums?
yes mr president, it is..

ok so its really small, but if you were super sweet person and i loved you, wed figure something out with toys, so get a girl to like you, so if she isnt a total bitch she will work with you.

Femanon here. If someone actually likes you they will find a way to fuck you no matter what you're working with. Two women can have satisfying sex so penis size really isn't a factor.

I had a very pleasurable night with someone that was your size. He did know how to work it. Much better than my average sized ex that would just try to shove it into me.

My tips for penis in vagina sex are to thrust a little upwards while in missionary and grind your pubic bone into her clit. It feels amazing when done right. You can stick your fingers inside her vagina and stimulate her gspot while you're fucking her doggy style. That also feels really good.

I would also get more experimental with it. Try toys and other forms of sex. Prostate simulation can feel really amazing for guys, maybe you'll find a nice girl that loves you fuck you! Who knows? Just be open to trying different things.

Attached: download (1).jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Do this

Pencil dick. Tough break little guy.

Is this bad? am I fucked?

Attached: 1551005315840m.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

Youre an inch smaller hard then an average is when soft. The average erect girth is a tube of toothpaste which youre clearly not. Lesbians do like scissoring though so learn from them. Rub your groins together.

Average girth, slightly below average length. Yes youre fine

Femanon here, why is it shaved

Wouldn't say that bad compared to mine

Attached: 93790738-f1c6-4281-836f-9ed13266aa38.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

>Anonymous
It was too itchy

Its soft and folded in your pants. Fuck off

Hahahaha yes

Attached: IMG_20181215_182624_797.jpg (720x1280, 92K)

Above average

It’s not a micropenis, its 2.8 inches and a micropenis is 2.5 or less.

>Knowing full well for all intents and purposes he has what any girl would look at as a micropenis but still trying to arguing semantics, and on Yea Forums of all places.

Attached: 1488579898218.jpg (272x153, 17K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24_023536.jpg (1440x2708, 1.85M)

I’m impressed you’re still making these threads. I’m assuming you just have a humiliation fetish at this point

Attached: 1467975556083.jpg (3552x2075, 710K)

Average

Worlds biggest clit