She messages me everyday for six weeks straight

>She messages me everyday for six weeks straight
>She is always interested in how my day was
>"Wow user! You're really good at guitar!"
>"Wow user! You're such a great song writer!"
>"user, if you become a successful musician, remember me because I want to fuck you if you get famous"
>"Wow user! You have a really good taste in music!"
>"Wow user! You have a really good taste in movies and TV shows
>"Wow user! You're so interesting"
>"I don't get why I'm with my bf, I have way more fun and way better conversations with you!"
>"user imagine if we were going out"
>"user remember when I said that I'd date you if my friend broke up with her bf? She broke up with him LOL!"
>"user you're so talented and kind and caring, I love being with you"
FFW 8 weeks of this
>Femanon I like you, do you wanna go out some time?
>"Jesus Christ user, no. Why do you even like me? I've never given you any hints."
Why bother?

Attached: hopeless pepe.jpg (166x215, 14K)

no one cares fag

You got yourself a mentally ill attention whore.

This is the kind of shit that ends up on r/greentext

She’s trouble. Girls who drop tons of hints like that without ever realizing it or flat out denying it happened are almost always seriously emotionally unstable and unaccountable for what they say/how they act. The type of girl who believes what she wants to believe and makes up definitions for words as she goes.

Tell her she’s obviously damaged goods and you dodged a bullet. Explain it to her exactly like you did to us. She’ll either want you more or you’ll get to fight with her and it’ll make you realize how insane she really is. She would make you so unhappy as a gf but she probably fucks like a demon

Attached: 62458A18-6957-4D32-8AA9-37BC63ADA5F1.jpg (860x483, 37K)

Typical. OP you massive pussy you dont ask you tell that whore what the business is.

>Fucks like a demon
She was a dom as well.

I’m not surprised. In my experience, women who want to dom are typically the ones who aren’t very assertive or confident in other aspects of life. Just like dudes who want it. Big muscle bros might like to choke them and slap them around a little, but it’s usually the men who aren’t alpha chads that get off on full blown domination because it makes them feel powerful when they don’t normally feel that way. Feeling powerful isn’t all that exciting to somebody who already feels powerful in a more general sense.

life is only gonna get worse, user you should kill her for wasting your time and making you feel bad and then end your life cos its only going to get worse

Was in the exact same situation my guy. So trust me when I say, just ghost her. Focus on yourself and the women will come when the time is right

This

me too :(

Sorry

this sounds like the most sensible option user

I've thought alot about exactly that, well put user

Look user, you put yourself in this position. You put her on the pedestal she's on, you gave her the attention she craved, and you humored her flirty side, all while her having a boyfriend so it seems. Your best bet? Calmly give her examples of times she expressed interest in you, when she rebukes, brush it off and move on, otherwise you'll be giving her the attention and validation she is seeking. You don't have to block her number or anything, but cut down to one or two word texts, and make her wait for them. Stop asking her how her day is going, stop conversing with her, just give her the cold shoulder and lack of interest. She wasn't interested in you user, she's just an attention craving whore that has 5 other dudes she talks to just like you, who are all in the same boat, who are all wondering what they did wrong.

Attached: 1543031014638.gif (400x225, 939K)

>>"I don't get why I'm with my bf, I have way more fun and way better conversations with you!"

Why would you place any value in a woman that says this?

The amount of red flags you're consciously ignoring are golden. That is textbook gaslighting LMAO abort mission OP she's toxic

Attached: 1428578997900669.jpg (550x535, 27K)

Act like you don't give a shit. Ignore her for a couple days and say yo one day and when she replies don't reply back. She will keep thinking about why you won't get back to her and it'll get stuck in her head. Every girl is like this. Shell eventually become obsessed with you

Works every time user trust me. When she finally wants to chill wit you give her minimal attention. Some but not a whole lot. Make her think thing for you are no different without her around

She's clearly taking the piss out of you.