Vegan people hate thread

Vegan people hate thread

Attached: P1010844 (768x1024).jpg (768x1024, 369K)

i don't hate anyone, man

come on user its fun to hate people

I'm a vegan but I don't agree with vegan cat food, it's not meant for cats to be vegan.

vegans want you to be weak, meat makes you strong and you are retarded I met you converted to veganism by watching what the health

Vegans are the weakest race

orange diet bad

A vegan diet will make your cat sick and eventually will kill your cat. Cats are 100% carnivores and they cannot survive on vegan shit.

this

I'm vegan and i still buy meat for my cats

I hate you

You are a disgrace for your cause!

>I'm a vegan but I don't agree with vegan cat food, it's not meant for cats to be vegan.
what makes you think you were meant to be vegan?

How about just general hate?

Attached: Arrested for Trolling.png (650x887, 224K)

Attached: Boycott Israel & you won't get aid donations.png (667x1957, 916K)

Omnivore v obligate carnivore
Omnivore is meant to eat whatever it chooses

Attached: eating corpses souls fear death.jpg (908x631, 165K)

Well if the British people would of kept guns they could show up and kick some ass and end this. But nope. Waiting for the military has tanks and planes and all. Be hard for the military to kill their own but they could. Still at least with a gun you might kill some with a rock your ass is dead.

I had a bitch come up to me at work start asking for a certain brand of mayo, and she started making a scene and demanded to see a manager because the other brands we had weren't vegan. Fucking contemptable cunt.

Attached: Of Fags and Vegans.jpg (598x1202, 180K)

I want to skin your cats alive you fucking creature

Has synthetic taurine so technically adequate, but produces lower acidity urine. Risk of kidney problems for cat vs absolute torture of farm animals. Most cats suffer kidney failure eventually anyway.

But probably causes more net harm anyway if it costs more. Everything you buy with money is made of blood.

Attached: sonic sez.jpg (960x960, 145K)

It's just population density, cutie.