Let’s cut the bullshit. Who’s going to be the 2020 Democratic nominee?

Let’s cut the bullshit. Who’s going to be the 2020 Democratic nominee?

Attached: D5DA4BFA-F389-4B04-B886-E9F72C3A14D7.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Attached: 1491992872770-1.jpg (600x615, 51K)

Not her.

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

i think it'll probably be bernie but he'll be dead by election so the only thing matters is his vp.

It will come down to Bernie and Kamala the cop. Bernie will win and announce Warren or Tulsi as his VP and become the next president.

Biden I think. He's an obvious creep but the only one who isn't publicly a shrieking lunatic for the last 2 years.

Democrats are now the party of women, so that rules the men out.

Would've been Harris until the Smollett disaster. She'll have to keep a low profile until that dies down. Hopefully, he won't take her down with him.

Warren is a twit. The DNA testing farce made an idiot of her. She's cooked.

Gillibrand is too much of a man hater even for the Democrats. She'd unpalatable.

I think they'll end up having to swallow their pride and go for an old white dude. Either Bernie or Joe.

Bernie is a proven failure, loses his cool too easily and his wife is a frump. He's not the right look for the Democrats.

Joe is a bit of a groper, but that doesn't bother the Democrats. They kind of like that when he's one of theirs. I'm going with Joe.

>Amy Klobuchar

Believe it.

Hopefully Julian Castro

Harris. They will want a woman of color to go down to Trump. Most pity points possible.

it's going to be kamala or cory booker because they literally can't run a white person and have any hopes of winning. Trump will win in 2020 regardless of what they do.

this or bernie everyone else is getting shit on hoping bernie so he gets curbed stomped by orange man at the polls

Hillary clinton

I bet hillary
kills him

125 are the only 3 ive ever heard of so probabl yone of them

i agree with this
spy puts have earned me well
everything going to plan
anericans are so fucking perfect when they vote for faggots that disenfranchise them and promote foreign interests.

Attached: image.png (1242x2208, 201K)

Attached: image.png (1242x2208, 188K)

Attached: image.png (1242x2208, 209K)

Can't believe no mention of Beto O'Rourke, the guy the Trump team fears most.

The guy that couldn't even take down Ted Cruz in a half cucked Texas?

You struck him down. Now he will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Attached: 4354543435435435.jpg (960x550, 61K)

Racist cnn, leaving out BASED Andrew Yang

It'll be Warren or Bernie. Neither will win the presidency.

Biden has already been chosen. DNC just hasn’t let us know yet, gotta let us think we have a choice in that.

Michelle Obama
too young to qualify, you fucking idiot

LOL tulsi getting blackballed hard by the (((media)))

its gonna be bernie though. match my donation bro.

Attached: 1542467269757.jpg (674x960, 131K)

I love how CNN leaves out the only actual good one.

Sanders.

Too soon to say. One of Sanders, Warren, or Harris. None of the others can break out of the pack right now

Pretty much this.

He won't touch Tulsi with a 10 foot pole

#TulsiOrTrump