How do I order whiskey online underage...

How do I order whiskey online underage? I'm 20 but is there a way you've tried that can bypass the age verification on delivery? I hate this country's shit (I live in the California, USA).

Attached: Capture.png (402x546, 378K)

your only option is to steal im afraid

you can't bypass the age verification on a liquor delivery unless you work under an L.L.C. with an owner over 21. Just have a bum do it outside a gas station, God know Commiefornia has enough of those.

> I live in the California, USA

Yea, I see why you want to drink

Just stand outside a liquor store and offer someone 10 bucks extra to buy it for you

Yea, usually they require someone to sign and show ID on delivery, so if you have a 21+ roommate, you're good

Can’t you just wait awhile you will be 20 soon.
What do you plan on drinking?

Attached: CBE31EA6-85BB-434E-A681-551AE82D25E1.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

I want to try Jack Daniel's. I work a lot and need a stimulant and relaxer.

A bum seems like the only way then huh?

JD is utter garbage.

You're too young to drink kiddo. It's 21 for a reason.

I got co-workers to get me some

Make a still in your bedroom

Attached: moonshine.jpg (564x440, 36K)

oh boy that only took like 7 posts in.

Eurofag kekking at the fact in america a 20 year old still needs to worry about not getting served fucking alcohol but can buy a gun

lol the states has some of the highest drinking age and some of the lowest iq avg

I think your just better off moving to a different country where you can drink legally

>no slobber box
>no water cooling
This is an explosion waiting to happen.

Just smoke weed faggot get your med card and dont be a pussy!

I'm not american but that's not true at all

Don't drink op it will fuck you in the long run

haha underage at 20....move to a real country

Just order it most delivery people don't check. If they do they'll just have to take it back

He’ll i brewed my own wine when I was 14 welches grape juice jugs and baking yeast are all ya need

Where do you even order liquor online from? I'm a shut-in, so this is valuable information to me.

Jack is bourbon and drank by faggots,get some Glenn's it'll put hair on your balls

tbh i orderd some booze through uber eats and you just have to insert your date of birth so you probably wont be ided

u cant drink until 21 and u cant fuck anyone under 16..... why u live there?

Jack Daniels isn't bourbon you retarded fuckwit.

what u mean ''Jack Daniels isn't bourbon''????

why isn't it?

Not him, but JD is Tennessee corn whiskey, which makes it extremely similar to bourbon, but bourbon is based in Kentucky, so it is technically not bourbon.

its an easy go to and better than beer tho.

ebay. theres collectible liquor bottles. i think they have to add a disclaimer *not for consumption* on there and meant to just be for collectors, but obviously do whatever you want

Bottles that contain bourbon are labeled "bourbon." Show me one official place where the TENNESSEE WHISKY known as Jack Daniels is ever called bouron. You can't, because it is not bourbon.

Not all whisky is bourbon.

according to Jack Daniels it's "Tennessee Whiskey" even though it is in fact Bourbon in every practical sense, it's a trademark advertising gimmick

implying there is any difference between Kentucky and Tennessee

its like the difference between Chevron and Shell gas

As a former Tennessean, there is quite a difference. Kentucky has KFC and fuck all, Tennessee has Nashville and Redneck Vegas. TN is at least a state worth thinking about, Kentucky offers nothing to the world.

so im to stop calling that type of whiskey ''bourbon'' and call it corn whiskey instead? that sounds lame

It's fucking stupid, but people will get triggered when you say their wood-flavored liquor is the same as this other wood-flavored liquor.

Scotch master race.

Just wait a year. Also, some states don't allow alcohol to be purchased online.

As a Former kentuckyan, there is quite a difference. Tennessee has Memphis, worst ghetto niggers on the planet, Kentucky has Louisville, home of Cassius Clay, and Churchill downs most famous racetrack on the planet. KY is at least a state worth thinking about, Tennessee offers nothing to the world.

I will agree that Memphis is a stain on the world that should be nuked, but we reserve the right to claim Andrew Jackson as the best president of all time.

actually KFC is from Utah