Sup b/tards first time posting in years

Sup b/tards first time posting in years.
Married now for some years and I love my wife alot, but before I met my wife I never got to fulfill my fantasy of fucking an Asian women. Now I have this unhealthy obsession of wanting to hook up with a asian women that I can't do anything about. What do /b.

Attached: L1aQWR8.jpg (605x781, 79K)

Eat shit and die

thats up to you but feels Yea Forumsro

I was in that position too. Dumped my middled-aged hag and found an Asian hottie half my age. She's 18" shorter than me. Big cock meets small pussy. It's win/win.

y

But I'm not dating, I'm married and have 2 kids. It's more complicated annon

Tits or gtfo, fatty.

I was married too.

Ur a mad little virgin huh annon?

If it's truly unhealthy, as you say. Talk to your wife about it, and maybe go to therapy or something. If you value your marriage, DONT CHEAT.

Savage

>Talk to your wife about it
WTF? Worst advice in the history of the universe.

For sure I'll probably seek private therapy or something because I do value my marriage, and ai couldn't tell her because it's shatter her. Plus she already knows I like Asians and she's be so upset.

if its gonna risk your style and piss of your wife dont do it unless u genuinely want to in which case tell the misses might go well depends on your relationship,

All the advice was great until that part so I agree user lel.

>unless u genuinely want to in which case tell the misses might go well
Maybe on another planet.

I understand it might not be ideal for all relationships. But you should try to be open with your significant other, considering your in a committed relationship.

ask her about wether she likes asian guys or black dudes be tactful user

Lol, I'd try it but she's only interested in me. Plus she's been with a black guy before. I was messing around when we were dating and told her I wanna get cucked (I'm really good at acting) so she believed me 100% but she said she only wants me. After that I told her how I was testing her.

it could have just been her only sensible reply but u dug yourself a hole there,
would u mind her gettin with another guy if u could bring it up again cause i presume its something yr only comfortable with if u have a get out of jail card

you're not missing much. they suck in bed.

That's what you want.

Why do people confused about this sort of thing? You don't get to do it. Or cheat. Or get divorced. Simple.