I am looking for a medifag, please help

I am looking for a medifag, please help

It has been almost a year now that my life became a living hell.

I used to be a lifter but then my back hurted, I don't remember when it started but I had to stop lifting weight because the pain was supposed to be a muscle injury.

I have seen like 4 docors and they all said a different things.

I believe that I hurted my back one day when I had an headach, I pulled very hard my head and something in the middle of my back hurted hard and a sound poped (like a "klok") but radio tells that my back is fine.

I discovered that laying on my bed (or on the floor), pushing my plexus hurt me.

Picture is where it hurts. Orange is my sciatica that seems to be linked with all these pain.. Please help me, my life is a living nightmare and it get worst every day.

What can I do ? What do I have ?

Nothing found with radio.
Nothing found with eco.
Multiple chiropractor found nothing too.

Please help me

Attached: pain.png (402x241, 16K)

scrawl
>DIDJA DO DA BULLDOZER?
Bartic head
>na
Wanna know more about it?

Attached: 1504030680127.jpg (960x940, 76K)

what you're experiencing is kindey problems, probably going to be passing some stones soon dude.

you are going to get hurted some more

Attached: SpyConga.gif (500x526, 841K)

I've dealt with these pains in bursts growing up. This might sound stupidly simple, but I always just rubbed my back against a corner, like massaging the inflamed muscle you highlighted. It probably won't work and it might hurt a bit but you can always try it.

Tried this too, did not work :(

Det är kräfta.

Does it feel any different as compared to the opposite muscle on your back or similar?

Only one the left side, right side is perfectly fine.

Don't sit like a retard with bad posture and/or get a better chair that supports lower back.

Sorry I misspoke, does the muscle physically feel inflamed or literally larger than the opposite muscle?

electromyography of the spinal muscles. if the problem is not concerning muscles or nerves, but is bone or joint related, eco and ct scan are useless in those cases do an mr scan or at least an rx.

Attached: 1519492928688.jpg (620x827, 159K)

Alright, med student fag here.
OP, I have a few questions : were you deadlifting when the loud pop happened ?

If you lie on your back, extend your leg then lift it (while maintaining it straight), does it hurt ?

Precisely where is the pain ?

Does it hurt at night and wake you up ? Or does it only hurt when you carry heavy stuff ? Has the main increased over time ?

>I have seen like 4 docors
Oh good. Medstudent to the rescue.

Not talking to you nigger. Also nice argument from authority

Np, I did not understand. Well, I don't think that the muscle is larger, but people say that my right side looks like contracted compared to the left side. The pain is located on the left side

Here is my back medibro.
I did not deadlifted. I was pulling my head like a retard because I had a strong headach. I was laying on my bed and pulled my head with my both hand and it feel like one of my disk moved but the radio say that my back is fine.
It does not wakes me up in the night but I am becoming obsessed with the pain that make me useless, I can't do sport anymore :(
Yes it increased over time, probably even more when I try to "unlock" my back, which never work even when it "cracks" the pain does not go away but the pain seems to "move"/"change" when I try to get ride of it.

Thanks for your concerne btw.. I can't live like this anymore

Attached: fatness.jpg (417x207, 17K)

I have something similar to your pain but caused by different activities. What I've found to take away most of the pain is to rotate my pelvis (like a Michael Jackson cock pop but maintain it). I went through 3 phyiotherapists until I've was told this information.

From what I remember one nerve is responsible for maintaining the small muscles around the lower back area and when I injured myself this nerve basically turned itself off in order to protect it from further damage. The problem was it didnt fully turn back on (and given the severity if my injury it probably wont). So to make up for this the larger muscles had to work more and pulled my posture into an odd angle where the weights on my upper body didnt flow down out through my feet. But into my lower back, expounding the pain.

Hope this helps you. I wouldn't wish back injuries on my worst enemy. Its ruining my life.

electromyography of spinal muscles bro. i said it previously

Attached: 1518990608662.jpg (720x960, 172K)

Thank you for your message, I hope that it's not that.. :(

Hope it gets better for you

Okay, I will do this

Okay, something is literally moving when I do this

Physio here. Book in to see a physio, chiros are alternative medicine crap and not based in science.

Sounds like thoracic facet sprain and lumbar neural irritation.

Yeah, in the end I concluded that chiro is bullshit. What do you mean by Physio ? Sorry I'm french and I don't understand :/ .

Can thoracic facet sprain and lumbar neural irritation be healed ?.