Drunk french guy here

Drunk french guy here

Just asking, how do you feel about Trump ?

Attached: DeNiro.png (1146x632, 471K)

Bit of a dick at times. But a good President and has America's best interests foremost. Most of the country approves of him. It's just the small loud minority that hogs the microphone that tries to make you think otherwise.

anyone with a brain wants him out

btw your yellow jacket idiots are like Trump supporters

So you did heard about our yellow jackets ?

How they are pictured to americans ?

Yellow jackets are like Trump supporters, crying about taxes and denying climate change

I dont like wine, womans drink!. But I did have this sour one that was pretty good

Attached: 1550880236435.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

Our yellow jackets are retards. They are paying too much taxes, so they are destroying and burning everythings, wich will imply more taxes ...

so they got no valid point you say?

wow i almost believed your point

He's got a big mouth and is kinda annoying but I think he's doing what's best for Americans.

they are crying about taxes but that's all.

they are idiots, crying about taxes that give them free healthcare and all.

>Most of the country approves of him. It's just the small loud minority that hogs the microphone that tries to make you think otherwise.

Attached: 1529325599652.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Useless sack of shit that turned the White House into Jerry Springer.
He inspires nothing but annoyance and confusion from the rest of the world, and we're weaker for it.

Most of Yea Forums agrees with this.

Attached: 1550879974487.jpg (600x778, 78K)

Kek, because Dems never lie.

Our economy and military aren't

yep

This site attracts many more American conservatives than moderates and liberals, so your poll will be very skewed. Trump is a fucking idiot. He's a malicious, belligerent, arrogant, dangerous president. I hope after 2 more years we will be able to mend our foreign relationships and finally decide to address our country's problems and have discourse and decisions based on facts instead of nonsense, hysteria, and lies (on both sides on many topics). Unlikely.

Actually most if them don't pay taxes. They just want more free shit

Pretty much what i was gonna say. As a person i do not like him much at all but as a president he has actually done a pretty good job despite being an annoying douchbag.

Sure is reddit in here..

Here he's portrayed as an egocentric liar, and a possible ally to russia

You have no idea what you're talking about lol

So that's it ? Go America, and fuck the erath ?

We don't deny climate change. We just don't give a shit.

Most of the world, including you Americans, can't even imagine what yellow jackets are doing. They pay almost no taxes, have free health care. And guess what ? No jokes here: in France, when you don't have a job, you still get paid 75% of your monthly income. For 2 years. After that you get 700$/month (untill you get a job back)

Worry more about your cuck Macron and STFU

U mad faggot?

“We’ll take the guns first, and ask questions later” Donald J Trump if that isn’t more clear than I don’t know what is? Driving is a privilege, owning a firearm is your God given right and we see it more, and more that the 2nd amendment is being infringed as is stated in the constitution that “it shall not be infringed”

This shall not be infringed.

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

How do you feel about that globalist bitch Marcone ??

If you’re a yellow vest then much respect. If not, fuck off

American that genuinely dislikes him here.

Bonjour mon ami. Nique ta mère

The credibility and efficacy of our government is.
You're a fool to credit the economy to any President.

Sounds like it applies to previously employed persons.

It’s called geoengineering.