Best revenge/blackmail/exposure/humiliation stories on the internet?

Best revenge/blackmail/exposure/humiliation stories on the internet?

Need some new fap material

Looking for a story I remember reading called "(male name)'s Revenge". It was about a girl who had gotten raped in high school and then her rapist had gone to jail. The girl's new boyfriend became a cuck sissy at a party at some point. The rapist got out of jail and hunted them down and humiliated. Think it was called Jake's Revenge or Brian's Revenge or something like that. Not on Literotica

Attached: blogger-image-625277599.jpg (640x434, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/the-perils-of-being-too-trusting
sexstories.com/story/76880/innocence_enslaved_chapter_1_that_fateful_night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hah... this confused me like crazy as I thought it said her therapist went to jail... couldn’t make heads or tails of it..

yeah sorry it was a shit plot summary haha, hoping someone recognizes it though

Bumping

Bump

Also remember one on literotica where a girl got raped through some service by virtue of a guy faking her consent, then when she didn't know the safeword she basically couldn't stop it and became an exposed slut for life

One of my favorite's:
literotica.com/s/the-perils-of-being-too-trusting

There was one I liked called innocence enslaved, it was a pretty messed up one about an innocent girl getting kidnapped and they tricked her father into raping her and some messed up shit like that.

Try sexstories . Com

Thanks this one looks awesome

Pssh... all these stories. You don't know it till you've lived it, kid.

sexstories.com/story/76880/innocence_enslaved_chapter_1_that_fateful_night

Thanks, I'll try but this was just one guy who had his own site. Might have called himself Mr. not entirely sure

just read this, super fucking hot

bump for more stories

bumping hoping someone recognizes this one and can link to it

Fucked my wife's mother after she stole some jewellery from her own daughter. My wife hated her as well so she didn't mind me fucking her.

against her will?

Do you really think she liked me if she knows both me and her daughter hate her guts.

probably not haha

Have a good story op about my sis. Hit me up kik: cuckcouple543

Attached: 49E8CD22-C808-4418-86AE-AF8B6E11DD14.jpg (636x960, 110K)