What is your deepest and darkest secret?

What is your deepest and darkest secret?

Attached: 1549649278622.jpg (480x438, 16K)

i queue as a healer when i'm in fact a DPS, quite frequently.

I once told someone to have a nice day, when I hoped they would have a bad day.

I let older guys suck my dick for money

My wife passed away shortly after our son was born. I didn't know shit about taking care of a baby so my wife's younger sister helped me out a lot. I ended up sleeping with her.

It's been a little over a year and we are still secretly seeing each other. I'm worried about how the rest of the family will react if they find out.

MEGAAAAAAAAAN

niggerthreads on Yea Forums are created by bots

we already knew that

That's hot af, greentext that shit

the question is tho: do you enjoy it?

I like buttstuff

and then screenshot it and post it to all the normie sites?

same bro

Not really because they are usually fat, ugly, and have bad teeth. Easy money though. I'm curious if I would enjoy it if a cute guy sucked me off though. I think I would

No, so i can jerk off, but whatever, do what you want m8

I like trannies/traps in a non ironic way

Attached: 154717388010.gif (240x300, 1.55M)

I'm a woman with aids and syphilis. I fuck as many men as I can raw to spread the sickness. Especially if I know the guy is married and will infect his wife. Fuck everyone. I'm dying I'm taking as many with me as I can. I've had over 5000 cocks inside of me, most I bugged.

my cousion drowned and i remember him asking me to teach him to swim in last summer but i refuse bc i was to lazy

ahh i see you are a man of culture aswell

good. less humans less problems! you are doing good work.

I basically report every thread for being spam, begging, invite to raid or evading post filters.

seconding greentext, user

Bullshit. You aren't dying. AIDS is easily treatable this day and age and people can live a normal life with standard life expectancy.

what about this thread?

Aids is rarely contracted by penetrating something, that's why it is called the gay sickness, cause it is spread by being penetrated, you are just being used as the slut you are and aren't doing any damage at all

MOAR

Attached: IMG_6607.jpg (499x379, 57K)

I'm not getting treatment. And there is no cure for the syphilis. I make sure to fuck them long enough to get them sick. I go back as often as they will let me. There have been a few come back to beat the shit out of me for it but then they realized no reason not to keep fucking. Nothing they can do about it so why not keep cumming in me?

and... that's not a secret, you are a good Yea Forumsbro.

owo beat me harder daddy uwu u//w//u

Doesn't anybody know of condoms? like shit, lol, they deserve it

Attached: 1550271630000.gif (400x300, 289K)

i used to be a mercy main

that is something to be proud of my friend

NERF BASTION! ^________________^

Larp. Syph is cured by antibiotics stupid nigger.

Not at this stage. I'm fully infected. I'm also willing to give you that gift if you want to let me ride your bareback cock. Bring all your friends.

is your face falling off yet?

im suprised that noone asked for OP's deepest darkest secret

what is yours?

There's antibiotic resistant shyphllis tho

When I was in the 6th grade I spent most of the summer sleeping over a friends house. He had chihuahuas. I let one of them eat my asshole when everyone fell asleep. Dog liked it. I’m 30 now. 10/10 would do again.

Have had sex with my cousin

now your turn

I want to fuck my best friend bareback but is not going to happen ever.