Would you fuck this chick?

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Attached: 1503112040740.jpg (481x481, 48K)

No. I don't fuck fat pigs with blue hair.

Yes id tie her hands to her ankles and fuck her like the toy she looks like she would like to be. Would cum in all 3 holes to make sure she was used well.

Why aren't you bored with this moronic shit yet? You've posted it a billion times. It was never funny to start with.

No, she is really fat. also she has quite unattractive facial features.

Tie her up on a cross whit the rope tightly around her tits. When they start to get red and my whip has made her weep, I will explore how deep my arm will be able to get into her shithole, not stopping before my elbow disappears. Going further depends on whether she's still conscious.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Cons: Busted face. Fat. Stupid blue hair.
Pros: big tits. Obvious daddy issues.

Answer: as long as nobody found out I'd get her drunk and smash her from behind

This

Fuck yes, I love degrading slampiggies. Post her nude if you want details

The samefagging in this thread. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1539060852802.jpg (720x1280, 78K)

Not ok but wouldn't say she's that fat
Curvy maybe.

Yes because I would shoot my bolt as it were, Would I boast about it and claim it as one of my top 10 bunk ups, not on the initial appearances.

Attached: 1446128215440.jpg (363x544, 41K)

Let's see that belly

If it's got a pussy I'd fuck it

Attached: 201902236515373187262729887.jpg (769x1024, 289K)

why my peepee want to breed?

Mmm yes, I would love to leash her like a dog and order her around on all fours. I would make her eat off the floor and only food with cum on top. I would cage her and make her beg to get fucked to be let out. When I fuck her I would make her wear a piggy nose and of course film it all and expose

How would you fuck her?

Attached: IMG_20181214_025836.jpg (648x1041, 226K)

Any more? She makes me fucking rock hard.

First time I've seen someone I know on here.

Also she's better now.

What's her name??

There’s a 100% guarantee I’d be charged for rape the second I dump her. It’s a no from me.

Sarah